NY NY - Sandra "Sandy" Breed, 16 (resolved), & Bruce Clark, 22, Chittenango, 22 May 1964

This case can be moved to the located persons forum.

As I said earlier I am not able to find any more information due to Sandra’s privacy I believe that he was found as well.

Ok, but we don't know for sure? I'll alert a mod to ask.

Sandra has been added to the 2018 closed cases page on the doe network.

Too bad that Sandy was so inconsiderate of her mother by running off and never reconnecting. Oh well, she is out the $150,000 inheritance and all those years she could have been in contact with her family.

The threads mentioned that she and Bruce had gone to Michigan once prior to their May 1964 disappearance. Did they return there when they ran off the second time?

Too bad that Sandy was so inconsiderate of her mother by running off and never reconnecting. Oh well, she is out the $150,000 inheritance and all those years she could have been in contact with her family.

The threads mentioned that she and Bruce had gone to Michigan once prior to their May 1964 disappearance. Did they return there when they ran off the second time?
I don’t know. They won’t release any details due to Sandy’s privacy. I don’t even know if they found Bruce or not

There have been a few long cold missing persons cases that ended - if not happily - at least non lethally. So it is nice when one is resolved in this way for Sandy.

But Bruce was also reported missing and his case might be looked at in a somewhat different manner. Is he still missing?

Bruce could have been charged with such crimes as kidnapping a minor, crossing state lines, statutory rape, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, etc. as a sexual predator back in 1964.

Did he have a criminal record before or after his disappearance?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama
Back