Official Documents To Be Released Today

She had lots of hours on her hand to watch tv, stay in front of her computer, and plan out all of her lies. Daily.
No way could I have been as consistent in the lies as this chick has been.

What amazes me is how her fantasy life sort of became her reality.

Really her lies are not very involved OR consistent.

She doesn't even seem to care IF people believe her or not. If she's in the mood she comes up with an alternate lie.

Caylee is with nanny & safe

Caylee is with nanny & is NOT safe

Caylee is close by

I don't know WHERE Caylee is

The rest of the lies.... I think we'll find out her parents might have known she was lying about the job & everything but had no clue what to do about it.

Sadly, she never should have been left in charge of another person, let alone an innocent & defenseless baby. She sure wasn't going to work through her serious mental health issues while out partying & playing part-time mommy when her parents weren't doing her job.

It's no wonder George escaped the pain of this family through the internet & an online 'affair.' No wonder they separated.... living with Casey & Cindy enabling her must have been sheer torture. No wonder Lee is so mature & diplomatic... he must have been playing referee for YEARS!

I hate to admit it but our daughter too always loved men when she was little - about Caylees age as well. Nothing we did or said could change that - she was a lil flirt! She is going on 16 now and is as normal as could be. Some lil girls are like that.....no harm of it.

Nope, usually no harm at all. Little girls at that age are especially precious. It could also say more about her comfort level with Lee & Grpa vs. Cindy and Casey...and who can blame her there, ya know?

LI Mom - I too feel bad for those in Casey's circle. I mean - wow - to be thrust into this horrible scene...... my heart really goes out to them.
I have skimmed through all the documents and WOW is a word I could use.
I truly do trust our LE here in Orlando. I dont think they have been leaving any stone unturned. Alot of the information and names were new to me.

A couple of things stood out for me on my first pass of reading..

Casey was definitely a habitual liar.....I dont think she knew the truth
Honestly I dont believe George and Cindy knew anything....can you imagine
the trouble that Casey has caused them
And what I thought all along - something happened to make Casey turn....
you saw in those pictures - she adored her lil one when she was first born,
didnt have the trouble relationship with her parents. Something happened
to Casey fairly recently to make her change the way she was...

Back to reading

It's not that hard to love a little baby... they sleep MOST of the time & then they spend a year or so in a stroller, bouncy seat or playpen.

It's when they start walking & talking & getting to pre-school age that they're VERY time intensive. They're demanding & not always pleasant to be around.

Oh, I can see that she might be thrilled with a compliant little doll to show off & brag about but felt unprepared to deal with the demands of a child with her own personality & needs.

And we know there's a long history of lying & stealing too....

things seem to have gone downhill for Casey after h.s. She never went to college & then started to fall further & further behind her friends who were going to school & working & becoming independent adults.

i know....................LOL

what a loser she is

If the seriousness of Caylee being gone wasn't in play it would be totally laughable. The lies are at the same time somewhat well thought out enough to have specific details, but with an immaturity level that seems Jr. High-ish. I'll be fascinated to see what (if anything) she's ever d/x with.

It's not that hard to love a little baby... they sleep MOST of the time & then they spend a year or so in a stroller, bouncy seat or playpen.

It's when they start walking & talking & getting to pre-school age that they're VERY time intensive. They're demanding & not always pleasant to be around.

Oh, I can see that she might be thrilled with a compliant little doll to show off & brag about but felt unprepared to deal with the demands of a child with her own personality & needs.
:clap::clap:

I have a feeling Caylee's blossoming individualism and higher demands for time and attention really brought all this to a head.

Really her lies are not very involved OR consistent.

She doesn't even seem to care IF people believe her or not. If she's in the mood she comes up with an alternate lie.

Caylee is with nanny & safe

Caylee is with nanny & is NOT safe

Caylee is close by

I don't know WHERE Caylee is

The rest of the lies.... I think we'll find out her parents might have known she was lying about the job & everything but had no clue what to do about it.

Sadly, she never should have been left in charge of another person, let alone an innocent & defenseless baby. She sure wasn't going to work through her serious mental health issues while out partying & playing part-time mommy when her parents weren't doing her job.

It's no wonder George escaped the pain of this family through the internet & an online 'affair.' No wonder they separated.... living with Casey & Cindy enabling her must have been sheer torture. No wonder Lee is so mature & diplomatic... he must have been playing referee for YEARS!
Ok, sorry for not snipping, but I can never take a week's vacation again. OMG! There's so much news in this post my head is spinning (again!). GA had an online affair?!? You guys have been very busy!!

:clap::clap:

I have a feeling Caylee's blossoming individualism and higher demands for time and attention really brought all this to a head.

Yes & it's very likely that CINDY & GEORGE were finding it harder to keep up with a toddler & told Casey SHE'D have to start to do more.

It could explain why they refused to answer the 'flurry' of calls.... maybe Casey had a habit of claiming the nanny was sick & she needed THEM to watch Caylee while she was at work?

It would explain why Casey would be angry enough to make sure her parents NEVER had to babysit for Caylee again.

That would explain the "bonding" excuse... a case a 'tough love' gone terribly, terribly wrong.

Bonding... sudden vacations.... this family wanted some TIME APART... that much is clear.

So this is sort of a tall demand, but was there anything interesting in PDF 3?

A little ways into #2 I realized that the documents had not been redacted properly, and the social security numbers of a number of witnesses were visible. I emailed the station and suggested because so much personal info was visible they should be removed until properly redacted, and I am sure I am not the only one. But darn it, it was before I got to PDF 3.

Interesting in Lee's email account to Yuri after the family visit that Lee says that he's confirmed things with one of Casey's "coworkers" (Heather) at Universal who seemed to back up Casey's story...makes me curious about Heather who knows the imaginary Juliette and other off details as far as Casey's story about Universal.

A little ways into #2 I realized that the documents had not been redacted properly, and the social security numbers of a number of witnesses were visible. I emailed the station and suggested because so much personal info was visible they should be removed until properly redacted, and I am sure I am not the only one. But darn it, it was before I got to PDF 3.

All of my posts in this thread have been on part 3. I started there since it seemed everyone else started at part 1. If you search my username in this thread it'd show you waht I found was interesting.

Personally I found Ryan's part (the beginning of it) especially interesting since he's known her so long. Although I think it's all worth the read.

Has anyone compared the document screenshop of Cindy's July 3 myspace with the one that was found and posted later on to see if it was changed at all?

I have been at the Charger game tonight, but was able to read some pages before I left and some now that I am home.
What I have read so far is the saddest story in the world and you can't make this stuff up.

ugh.

Okay, it's late and I've been reading for hours. There was no nanny...obviously. Cindy wasn't keeping Caylee..obviously. None of Caseys "friends" were keeping Caylee...obviously. Yet people continued to see Casey WITHOUT Caylee even BEFORE this child actually vanished. Who WAS keeping Caylee?????
I am now completely and utterly baffled. I just don't get it.

Here's the text of a fake e-mail, supposedly from Universal to Casey:

"I have a bit of news that I wanted to share with everyone. We just signed our 50th band for the Battle of the Bands. Our new goal is to reach 100. The more bands we have playing, the higher our reviews. This is scheduled to be the biggest event in over 15 years. Be proud of the work you have done and please, keep it up!

Cheryl Davis
East Coast VP of Marketing Sales"

Crazy, man. Just crazy.

Set #2 pg. 152/171

Okay, it's late and I've been reading for hours. There was no nanny...obviously. Cindy wasn't keeping Caylee..obviously. None of Caseys "friends" were keeping Caylee...obviously. Yet people continued to see Casey WITHOUT Caylee even BEFORE this child actually vanished. Who WAS keeping Caylee?????
I am now completely and utterly baffled. I just don't get it.

Angels?

Here's the text of a fake e-mail, supposedly from Universal to Casey:

"I have a bit of news that I wanted to share with everyone. We just signed our 50th band for the Battle of the Bands. Our new goal is to reach 100. The more bands we have playing, the higher our reviews. This is scheduled to be the biggest event in over 15 years. Be proud of the work you have done and please, keep it up!

Cheryl Davis
East Coast VP of Marketing Sales"

Crazy, man. Just crazy.

Set #2 pg. 152/171

And don't you love how every e-mail addy in the CC section, and the e-mails from supposed bosses are Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail based accounts? (Except for the faked "events at Universal" domain that doesn't even exist). Because no one uses that pesky company e-mail anymore--it's free, fake accounts for all!

And don't you love how every e-mail addy in the CC section, and the e-mails from supposed bosses are Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail based accounts? (Except for the faked "events at Universal" domain that doesn't even exist). Because no one uses that pesky company e-mail anymore--it's free, fake accounts for all!

And gotta love that Cheryl was a server...prior to 1999. LOL.

Not sure if anyone thought of this yet but it's the first thing that came to mind when I was reading the first half of this thread...

The depression next to the pool.

Does anyone remember the great Greta interview where Cindy walked her around the back yard? I recall Cindy discussing how she moved the plant but she also said something about a pool storage box next to the pool. I don't recall seeing that at all, just Cindy stating that it used to be there next to the pool but that it was moved because Caylee could climb on it to get to the pool. Is it now missing?

Interesting observation. I posted last week on just that. In the interview, it showed the hole up against the house where George had dug up a shrub and had moved it so they could put the pool storage box away from the pool over to the where the shrub was because Caylee could climb on it to get to the pool. The pool box was still next to the pool! So why didn't the pool box get moved? Was there an indentation under the pool box?

Also, someone said they didn't see a documented interview with Jesse G. There was an interview with him however, it seemed kind of brief to me. I seem to remember a silver 4 dr. vehicle described at the sighting of Caylee in Athens GA and the person stated one of the people with her resembled Jesse G. Never heard anymore about that either.

LE's interview with Ryan P.:

"But again, I mean she, everything ... for the last decade has been a lie.

***​

Pretty much everything she's ever told me was a lie....
"

Set #3 pg.17-18/113

I'm glad you said that, because I was about to email them the same thing. I've handled ROI requests at a former job and we had to check and double check everything to keep ourselves out of lawsuits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla
Back