Official Documents To Be Released Today

I had some family things to do last night and was unable to read much. I got up early this morning and finished it all. It kind of makes me want to go check my daughter out of school and go buy her a milkshake and hang out close to her for the rest of the day.

I had some family things to do last night and was unable to read much. I got up early this morning and finished it all. It kind of makes me want to go check my daughter out of school and go buy her a milkshake and hang out close to her for the rest of the day.

This is totally OT but I actually do that with my 3 kids. I pick a surprise hooky day with each child and we spend the whole day doing whatever they want. I think I need those more than they do!:)

What was George doing that was so critical that it had him away from the crucial location of events AND so preoccupied that he didn't get the phone initially AND so busy he told LEE to go check on Cindy and HE didn't go.

hadn't he just started a new job, I try to remember this family was probably fed up with Casey and didn't believe she was a monster just a spoiled brat needing constant attention

please no flames LOL... but have these docs been released to the public yet? I am still moving and have only had time to glance over the news broadcasts and skim most of the posts (of which there are tons!) and I am usually the one to read each and every one of em.

Anyhow, if the docs are out and anyone has a link, it would be much appreciated by the nurse LOL tia

Amen!

The citizens of Florida should be creating a BIG STINK about LE releasing these PDFs with all the identifying info intact.

This is really appalling to me.

I agree - the attempts to block out SSNs were pretty lame.

Does it seem strange to anyone else that Kiomarie's fiancee would not allow LE to view his and Kiomarie's cell phone bill?

I thought that was strange, too.

I think it was very strange that she mixed up the two Caseys. If it is to be believed she didn't realize which Casey she spoke to until after she report the telephone conversation to LE.

Also, the phone number Kiomarie provided that Casey called from was disconnected.

I hope LE got in touch with (or will get in touch with) Casey Williams to verify that she did in fact call Kiomarie on that date.

I think its very odd that Kiomarie was considering adopting Caylee because she was only a teenager herself!

Who knows, maybe Kiomarie is just a budinski that wanted to get involved in case.

I keep reading here at WS that Cindy washed the knife, I didn't read it that way. I read she gave LE a knife and LE thought the knife was clean, didn't read that LE said Cindy washed it, Casey could have washed it.

Agree.

Yes, I did find it strange but doubt his refusal had much to do with Caylee missing and more to do with his being in some questionable business. I haven't read (yet) where the police pushed the issue so they may "know" of him and accept his refusal without much thought.

If I am recalling correctly Kiomarie is the youne woman unable to have children? She had talked with Casey about adopting casey's baby (Caylee)?
So sad.

I don't know. After seeing all these people's personal info put online for anyone to see, I would be very leery about having anything to do with LE.
JMO
Lanie

Yes, I did find it strange but doubt his refusal had much to do with Caylee missing and more to do with his being in some questionable business. I haven't read (yet) where the police pushed the issue so they may "know" of him and accept his refusal without much thought.

If I am recalling correctly Kiomarie is the youne woman unable to have children? She had talked with Casey about adopting casey's baby (Caylee)?
So sad.

What 18-19 year old ask's to adopt? yes, I know she is unable to have children.

Unless I've totally gone blind, the OCSO's Incident Report (supplement) on page 33 (of 100) of the below linked volume of documents, lists Cindy Anthony's race as "Black"; her DOB is as "09-22-80"; her age as "27"; and her hair as "black"?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(A)-1-100

IF this is really Cindy that officer Beasley is attempting to describe, she may want to double-check the facts.

Can someone confirm this oddity?

Unless I've totally gone blind, the OCSO's Incident Report (supplement) on page 33 (of 100) of the below linked volume of documents, lists Cindy Anthony's race as "Black"; her DOB is as "09-22-80"; her age as "27"; and her hair as "black"?

IF this is really Cindy that officer Beasley is attempting to describe, she may want to double-check the facts.

I see it too. Very weird...

I noticed that right away, too. But then again, quite a few of the documents look as though they could have been written and/or typed up by a 3rd grader.

5 pages down from my above post, on page 38 (of 100) Ms. Kissh states in her report that the last time she'd seen Ms (Casey) Anthony was on June 20th. Yet she stated that Casey lived at her parent's home off Narcoossee Rd, and that her parents (Mr. & Mrs. Geo Anthony) had moved out of the home at the beginning of July.

IF Ms. Kissh hadn't seen Casey since 6/20, then how would she have known that Casey's parents had (allegedly) moved out of the home in early July?
:waitasec: (I'm guessing "heresay"?)

Ms. Kissh (or Mrs. Kissh, since she is listed as both) also made mention that she felt Ms. Anthony had a lack of attention or care towards Caylee.

IF I have this right, Ms. Kissh is the g/f of Clint House; and Clint's remarks on Greta about Casey's role as a mom differed like 180 degrees, IIRC.

Thanks CarrieBean and McNugget! I thought I might be hallucinating after staying up and downloading and reading all night long! ;)

I am working on Batch 2. It seems Casey sent herself a number of fake emails from fake managers at Universal?

I think Cindy's story about Casey borrowing the shovel for bamboo shoots came from either Casey herself or from these documents (if LE told them about what the neighbor said). When I first heard Cindy mention the bamboo, I thought it was an excuse she made up in her own mind. But I now think it was based on one of these two things.

ETA: Just to clarify . . . because Casey told the neighbor that she wanted to borrow the shovel to dig up bamboo.

I think Cindy's story about Casey borrowing the shovel for bamboo shoots came from either Casey herself or from these documents (if LE told them about what the neighbor said). When I first heard Cindy mention the bamboo, I thought it was an excuse she made up in her own mind. But I now think it was based on one of these two things.

ETA: Just to clarify . . . because Casey told the neighbor that she wanted to borrow the shovel to dig up bamboo.

I'd like to know why Cindy at first (911 call) claimed her daugher (Casey) had been missing for a month and she'd just found her but couldn't yet find her grandaughter YET... in an interview she claimed she had talked to Casey every day. So how could Casey be MISSING (or on vacation/work trip) yet talking to her mother every day?

Which is the truth Cindy? You talked to her every day the month she was gone or you didn't and had no clue where she was? I'm guessing the latter.

I was away for weekend and haven't had a chance to read thru everything but I'm wondering...maybe Casey did give Caylee to someone, thinking that person would find a good home for her. But something went wrong, maybe Caylee was crying for her mother or grandma and the go-between couldn't take it, or something happened...and that person brought Caylee back...then Casey had to take other actions and that's how she ended up in the car trunk.

How very sad that she didn't just let Cindy take care of Caylee, but I guess then she'd have to see her all the time.

color me dumb but doesn't THAT match the description that Casey gave LE re: Zenaida?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trivialdrift
Back