Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
findcarrie said:
....Folks dont even respond to any more posts from this DA. (not District Attorney) BTW :hand:
I agree with you, and so does everyone who has any sense and who has read about the case. I only responded to let the poster know that his/her stories of conspiracy are ridiculous. The relatives know the truth. They just don't care that an innocent person was beaten to death. Their callousness says a lot about what type of individuals they truly are.

I won't be responding to any more of the poster's comments because I think that I have made my point. I want to thank you, Findcarrie, for the information that you have provided. Hopefully, you and Carrie's family know that 99.99% of the public are supportive and sympathetic to this tragic situation.

You dont know what is being searched and what is not. Furthermore, you dont know half as much as this so-called trailer park soured GA Peach does - quote from one of your 40 posts on Vince's website. I could be living two counties over from you????????????????You might find some people willing to listen to your stories if you would learn how to post a message on his message board with a different typing mannerism. EXAMPLE: you double space two times at the end of a sentence. NOT one time. AND not to mention the contents of the guestbook.

Also, you are not a a cousin, you are a 62 year old woman who your grandaughter is doing the website for Vince - her name is not Rachel EITHER. You might want to check into some of your facts too because ur talking out your hine end again.
Everybody has had enough of your stupid stories & your 40 plus AOL accounts you are using to conceal your ISP #. We know already - HE'S INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU VINCE AND TRACEY. UR COMING HOME SOON. LOL

I love you and buh bye now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

one loving cousin said:
yes, most of the witnesses against Vincent were lying. Billy Jo Brown had several warrants against her and several charges that seemed to have disappear during that trial, Lori Baker has told many people that she was given pain pills and sleeping pills. Most of them were told what to say and we know that for a fact because most of them have now recanted their stories. You people only hear and believe what poor Debbie Culberson wants you to believe. Think about it, they found a shirt that belongs to Carrie on one property, more than they ever found on anything that belonged to the Bakers why arent they looking on the BAUER RD property? I would be if I was really concerned about finding my daughter, but Debbie Culberson has different motives. www.geocities.com/freevincentdoan/

:boohoo: Play the violins because your boy is guilty and you know it. EVERYONE in the whole county is in a conspiracy against your "boy" and his family. Why would the entire county be against your family? Evidence proved your boy guilty in a court of law. The only way you can ever refute anything is to slander the Culberson family, Carrie's memory, Finding Carrie and anyone who disagrees with you. As far as the website is concerned, FindCarrie is so positive and says she will not participate in negative websites. Unlike you posting under five or six different names and using the same mannerisms, spellings, and words used, Find Carrie is doing something positive instead of spewing garbage. Vince murdered Carrie Culberson, disposed of her body with the help of his pa and brother and now he shall rot in jail. No one wins in this situation. Please tell your cousin to tell where he buried Carrie's body, so she can finally rest in peace.

You guys, we are putting ourselves in a situation where we are not any better than the comments that are being spit out about us. from this point forward, let's just dont acknowledge anymore of that. We have to work on a positive scale here and let them do their thing.
No matter what you do, there is always going to be somebody try to disagree with you. We know that we know and we have our facts, that's all that matters.

You all keep supporting finding this young woman and what her family is working to accomplish and that is to find Carrie Culberson!!!!

If you all are trying to be so helpful why dont you suggest that they look on Jarrod Messers other property that is on Bauer Rd? are you all to afraid of who they might find there or what? I know if my daughter disappeared and I already decided that she was dead I would be looking wherever I heard about, no matter where it is at. Vincent told everyone about a year ago that Messers property needed to be looked at but no one wanted to listen to him. You alll are so sure that he did it, you are afraid to think that you might just be wrong. Jarrod Messer is sitting in jail laughing at all of you right now because he knows no one is going to look on Bauer Rd, He knows that it would make you all look so bad if you were wrong about Vincent, and none of you want to look bad, do ya? It's a little too late for that, you all are looking worse everyday because you only hear what you want to hear. Vincent and Tracey arent lying, they want to know where Carrie is at more than anyone else, so the truth will be known and they can be back home with their families. YOu all just need to suck it up and start looking on Messers other property. Think about it, why would they stop looking if they found her shirt at his house?????? :confused: That is more than they ever found at the Doans or the Bakers property. You all can think what you want to about Billie Jo Brown and Lori Baker I dont really care, I know that they are both liars. What is it going to hurt to look at some more of Messers property?????? If you all are really trying to find Carrie keep looking at him. Vincent told ya all that a long time ago, its about time to start listening so Carrie can come home too. :)

:banghead: I am appaled by what I see in some of the message boards and guestbooks I just do not see what the since is in saying things like Everybody knows the score here.
this is not a game here this is real life and someone has lost their life and if Vincent is innocent then he has lost years off of his life as well I don't know what we solve by this type of behavior other then hard feelings and to be honest is there any solid hard proof to go digging up mr messers property out on bauer rd because you just cant start digging a hole on ppls property with out good solid evidence so please try working together and finding Carrie this has become a game to some people it should be all about finding carrie at this point because you have some people saying that vincent is not guilty and that someone else did it but at the same time the same people said not to long ago that she was seen after the fact people are saying her mother needs to be looked at (im sorry but that is sick you can tell by looking at her she is sick from not knowing where her daughter is and how her last few minuted were on this earth imagine the hell )and then bringing up things like Vincents father having 62 children while still being married you can not place blame on offspring for a child does not choose their parents who cares anyway what does this have to do with finding carrie the goal that is always stated is FINDING CARRIE focus on FINDING Carrie be it to prove your point that vincent doan is guilty or be it to prove that vincent doan is innocent share your information make someone listen go to the local papers I know my area has where you can put your own comment in the paper if you have evidence and think the police or whoever is ignoring you because they are out to keep Vincent in jail then put that info in the news papers make it known once it becomes public knowledge someone will look at it you can always go higher than the local law enforcement stay strong all

Once again, it's alright for you all to say something offcolor and with no substance about Debbie Culberson and Carrie, but when we point out a few questionable problems with you all, which are a lot more disturbing, we are GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

If you are going to come at a helpless victim with some ridulous comment, have some legal facts to back it. Otherwise some of your skeletons will be brought to light and it's embrassing as hell.

findcarrie said:
Once again, it's alright for you all to say something offcolor and with no substance about Debbie Culberson and Carrie, but when we point out a few questionable problems with you all, which are a lot more disturbing, we are GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

If you are going to come at a helpless victim with some ridulous comment, have some legal facts to back it. Otherwise some of your skeletons will be brought to light and it's embrassing as hell.

FindCarrie: Like you have been telling us, please don't waste your time on Vince's so-called cousin and supporters. He was found guilty in a court of law. All the proof and witnesses that Law Enforcement needed to convict Vincey and Tracy was provided. The clone followers can whine all they want to about his innocence. Vincey was found guilty. Period. Carrie will be found shortly and they will continue to rant and rave and slander you and Carrie's family and memory. Don't waste your time with these lowlifes. God will deal with these folks eventually like he is dealing with Vincey Boy!!

Thanks for all the good work your doing.

I am pleading with everyone to focus on finding Carrie finding clues to her whereabouts.I am convenced she is dead and it is strange the way the story keeps changing please try to ignore the "offcolor comments" about Mrs.Culberson which is wrong and please try to refrain from offcolor comments about vince's family I know it is hard I have read all the stuff it is hard not to bring up some of it it makes for great reading but defeats the purpose of all of this both sides have stated thier purpose and this bickering is making both lose focus take care all and stay strong
may carrie be laid to rest soon for her familys sake I can not imagine the pain they feel and do not ever want to feel such a pain

one loving cousin said:
Its not doing much good for CHAR aka CC to be sending nasty emails to Rachel. What does Rachel have to do with this, I don't think she is the one that killed Carrie. Leave her alone.

:clap: You folks will stoop to anything to take away from the seriousness of the crime that Vincent committed. I for one have NOT, I repeat NOT been sending nasty emails to this Rachal person. I do not know her, nor do I care too after reading the nasty website over there. I wrote to another person asking why she prints only one side of the story and not everyones. WHY she is allowing slanderous comments to be put up about Carrie, her memory and Carrie's family. YOU Folks obviously have wayyy to much time on your hands, altering emails is obviously one of your things you folks enjoy doing. Quit slandering my name or you shall be in legal trouble. YOU folks obviously have issues, which is fine, but I would suggest not slandering my name, nor Carrie's mother, FindCarrie and others. You think Vince is in trouble, you will find out soon enough if you continue with your libelous ways. Focus on Finding Carrie's body, which was moved from the Doan Property and moved to another property to make it look like someone else did it. I will say it once again, VINCE was found guilty along with Tracy in a court of law and sentenced accordingly. You can't change the truth or the verdict so you will attack others? OK Go ahead. You banging your head against the wall. YOU cannot hurt me like you hurt Carrie. I would advise you to stop. Have a great day!!

oh how did I get thrown up in this childish stuff I was only hoping to get you all to work together nothing more so from now on I will come here and to the other 2 site only to read the soap opera that has become of this poor girls death

There are alot of people in this world who are convicted of crimes they didn't commit. It happens all the time, to thousands of people. Then after years are taken from their lives and their families and friends work hard to get the truth known to people, they are aquitted and try to put their lives back together. Tracey and Vincent will be home one of these days. They did not kill Carrie Culberson. You all have been trying to come up with evidence against them for the past eight years and haven't acomplished anything .The proof is right in front of you and you all are to afraid to think that Carrie could have possibly been at Messers house, why not? Its not like that would have been the first time she has went and partied with someone like Jarrod Messer. There are plenty of people that have said Carrie has done drugs with them, most of them were her friends. How do you all know she didnt od???? How can you be so sure that Vincent killed her??????? Were you there????? Most of you don't even know Vincent or Tracey. As I said before you have seen Debbie Culberson on all the tv shows and feel sorry for her because she lost her daughter, well we feel bad that she lost her daughter too, but you are looking in the wrong places at the wrong people. Open your eyes people and start looking at what is really going on. Vincent and Tracey have tried to help out with the investigation as much as they could but you all never hear what they have to say, you hear what you want to hear. ;) :doh:

Emails sent to Carrie Culberson's website that say something like...

F U and your family. SHe got what she deserved OR Vincent Doan is a LOSER are not posted. We run a professional website and nobody is allowed to post from the same ISP # more than one time, unless of course they disguise the ISP and it slips by the moderator. I do not condone trash mouth towards the victim or her alleged killer. We dont run that type of site.

:liar: Honey, it's okay to say that your wrong. I am not here to argue with trolls. I am only here to support FindCarrie and do whatever it takes to bring Carrie home. I will go anywhere I choose and if appropriate I shall point out again that you folks change emails, change nics and post to yourself and continue to slander Carrie and her mother, Carrie's memory and whatever else you can think off. VINCE is a murderer convicted in court with TONS of evidence which only you and your clones choose not to see. VINCE is where he will spend the rest of his life and I will bet you $2.00 that is where he stays. Period. YOU remember that you and your friends and the Baker family have to live with and face what he did and what he is....A CONVICTED MURDER. :laugh:

Reading this thread reminds me of my hometown that I left in mid Ohio in 1965. There are obviously some very illiterate folks (not to mention either naive or stupid) supporting a murderer and some sincere folks trying desperately to help a family bring a loved one home.
Anyone with any intelligience can read the court records, the case history and know beyond a doubt that Vincent Doan is a bottom dwelling that killed Carrie. It's nice to know that 12 members of a jury saw it so clearly too.

Hey let's talk about something positive today. I have gotten some mailing labels that folks can download on Carrie's site that circulate her information. They are located on the links page where you download her banners. I thought this would be really cool for people who want to help us circulate her story.

:eek:

Honey, if you are truly a "loving cousin", reread the case files,
and open your eyes. I am proud that my cousins are independent
free thinkers with brains of their own. I'd never expect them to
blindly defend me if I were him. I've been
stalked and abused, I know what it looks like and this is it if I've
ever seen it in my life, and what's more, I think you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled