Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse ME .. yOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME.. so HOW CAN YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME? I am a single mother of a very precious 4 year old. And im not afraid to let me kids go out side to play. And if you must now i am very close friends with the Bakers and Doans and i dont feel like i have to worry about much of nothing. We live a very small and quite town.
And Just so you know CC.. VINCE WILL BE COMING HOME TO US VERY SOON: :)

bobbijo69 said:
excuse ME .. yOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME.. so HOW CAN YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME? I am a single mother of a very precious 4 year old. And im not afraid to let me kids go out side to play. And if you must now i am very close friends with the Bakers and Doans and i dont feel like i have to worry about much of nothing. We live a very small and quite town.
And Just so you know CC.. VINCE WILL BE COMING HOME TO US VERY SOON: :)

Lmao..I guess you would feel safe since your on "their side" and don't have to worry about being harrassed, threatened or intimidated. GIve me a break. Your so close huh?? good for you. Try talking some sense into them. Coming home soon huh?? .... I guess hell will be freezing over soon ya think?

findcarrie said:
Char:

They called me a witch on the FreeVincentDoan site in the guestbook.

I'm not a witch, I'm a B***tch. Get the facts STRAIGHT.

Honey, I no longer read their trash let alone answer their emails to me. I have been called a biotch my whole life and especially in my military career. I served proudly and served in the Criminal Investigations Division. I for one wear that badge proudly. It looks like you do too. BTW, I am exactly who I say I am. I do not know the Doan/Baker Clan and I sure as hell do not support Vince and Tracey. I just dislike dirtbags that kill innocent girls and then whine about getting caught. Thanks.

you people get more pathetic everytime you post something on here. why don't you stop bad mouthing everyone that is supporting Vince and just concentrate on finding your "precious Carrie". you two don't live here and you really don't know what is going on. The only things you know are what you hear from debbie Culberson and the rest of her "clan". They are only going to let you know what you need to know. Why don't you go talk to some of carries cousins? They will fill you in on how Carrie really was, but that doesnt even matter now, she is gone, and it isnt because Vincent did anything to her. You are saying that you all are helping the Culbersons, what exactly are you helping them do?
It doesnt matter how much you all hate vincent and talk trash about him thats not going to help you find Carrie, now is it? No its not, you people are so damn stubborn, I guess you are going to start saying Jarrod Messer is an angel too right???? Carrie wouldnt hang around anyone that did anything bad would she????? Oh never mind her friends testified in court that they did drugs with her, I forgot. Oh and by the way Char we dont have "a town sherrif" but I guess you would know that if you lived anywhere around here. You can bad mouth whoever you want and say what you want, I said it once before and I'll say it again, OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, EVERYONE HAS ONE.
No one is changing any email that is sent to Vincents websight either, we have got better things to do, like trying to find Carrie.
Why would Vincent even try to say anything to you people on this websight??? It's not like you would even hear what he was saying. You only hear what you want to, and that doesnt include the truth. Have a nice day everyone.
Why don' t you spend your time looking for Carrie instead of argiung with people?? By the way, We love you Vincent and Tracey, and we will be seeing you soon... ;)

This thread has degraded to the point of ineffectiveness and it is a sordid airing of personal attacks. Shameful, some of you should be embarrassed. I keep thinking it will improve. Is there a way we can communicate like reasonable adults? Isn't that how you prefer to be spoken to? I thought ideas and opinions were important but I can't get through the immaturity of many of these posts and the message is getting quite lost.

Did I read that last post correctly? You said Carrie is "dead". I thought you all said she is out there riding around somewhere?

I could give two craps about what kind of a person you thought Carrie Culberson was or IS - however you like to classify her. She didnt deserve what happened to her and if you dont like my thoughts or views, you can kiss my *advertiser censored* ok? I didnt create the website or anything to be sensitve to your damn thoughts, or twiches in your pants for Vincent Doan. I dont care what you think about me. It does not bother me. I lay down and sleep just fine every nite. I dont give a damn if she took drugs or had sex with 90 people, she did not deserve what happened to her and you are nothing but a loser for having the audasity to get up on a message board and say the things you have about somebody who is not able to defend themself.

ANybody else who doesnt like my views or information I have posted on that website can kiss my *advertiser censored* too. It dont take a rocket scientist to see what is going on here.

You can say whatever you want to about me, but the fact still remains that you are making a total *advertiser censored* of yourself and you have presented Vincent Doan in a ridiculous manner. I stand up up for what I believe in and your comments toward Carrie Culberson are not only stupid they are typical.

findcarrie said:
Did I read that last post correctly? You said Carrie is "dead". I thought you all said she is out there riding around somewhere?

I could give two craps about what kind of a person you thought Carrie Culberson was or IS - however you like to classify her. She didnt deserve what happened to her and if you dont like my thoughts or views, you can kiss my *advertiser censored* ok? I didnt create the website or anything to be sensitve to your damn thoughts, or twiches in your pants for Vincent Doan. I dont care what you think about me. It does not bother me. I lay down and sleep just fine every nite. I dont give a damn if she took drugs or had sex with 90 people, she did not deserve what happened to her and you are nothing but a loser for having the audasity to get up on a message board and say the things you have about somebody who is not able to defend themself.

ANybody else who doesnt like my views or information I have posted on that website can kiss my *advertiser censored* too. It dont take a rocket scientist to see what is going on here.

You can say whatever you want to about me, but the fact still remains that you are making a total *advertiser censored* of yourself and you have presented Vincent Doan in a ridiculous manner. I stand up up for what I believe in and your comments toward Carrie Culberson are not only stupid they are typical.
OK ~ Let's take a breath here. Something Carrie can't do. It does you no good to take the bait and have to "defend" what has been clear evidence. You have more support than you realize, and justice as well. More than MOST victems and their families can claim. We may not know the entire story yet, and perhaps we never will. Justice has been served to a degree in regards to protecting others from Carrie's tragic fate. May she rest in PEACE and may her family find some PEACE in knowing persons were held accountable for this deplorable act.

Well whomever the "lovin cousin" is... maybe more than lovin'... really, get a life. Your pathetic and very low to try and bash people who've lost a loved one to murder. Everything in life comes full circle and with all this energy you're putting towards hurting others will come back 100 fold. Trust me. You have a very sad sad existence. Go away. No one wants to hear this crap anymore... and sweetie... Carrie's family WILL have justice til your sweet cousin dies in prison. He AIN'T coming home..................ever. But you go ahead and believe what you want, I pity you terribly. How sad you are indeed.

findcarrie said:
Debbie Culberson, Carrie Culberson & Christina Culberson may be a whoremongers in the eyes of Vincent Doan's family but let's try this on for size. Vincent Doan moved another girl into his residence less than two weeks after Carrie went missing. He was having an affair with his Brother's wife, and Vince's father has a total of 62 children outside of his marriage to Betty Baker whom he's been married to for 37 years . Vincent Doan told the POLICE this when they took him into custody. Vince was one of those children Lawrence Baker had. Vince's mother Priscilla Doan WORKS for Lawrence Baker & his wife. Betty Baker allows this to happen. Not only THAT... Lawrence Baker (Vince's father) has a child with Priscilla Doan's daugther Katrina.

Am I the only one shocked by all this?
Is this normal in that area?
And what about more people not taking action when it was obvious that Carrie was being abused?

I looked at the VD site and that picture of him standing
is just plain icky.

Please notice that this site is for sleuthing. We are interested
in debating the information in a somewhat rational manner.

Jade said:
Is this normal in that area?

;) Please don't believe that everyone from this area ... (Blanchester, Wilmington, Clinton County in general) are all "inbred". I know that it would seem so, with Lawrence Baker being "Daddy" to half the population of Blanchester, but some of us are very happy to share no blood ties with "Southern Ohio's Very Own Manson Family" ...

I'm embarassed by the way that some of the people posting on here, proudly stating that they are from Blanchester, have led others to believe that we are all illiterate, inbred, "cousin-boinking" hill-jacks.

Cuz, you know the saying, "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, then it's a duck" ... well, if Vincey looks like a murderer, acts like a murderer, wears blood like a murderer, and is convicted as a murderer, honey, he's a murderer. :bang:

That's all I've got to say about that ... (For now ...)

Jade said:
...Please notice that this site is for sleuthing. We are interested
in debating the information in a somewhat rational manner.
I agree. I am thinking about alerting admin about many of these unreasonable posts and posters. Some of you posters may want to revisit your posts and clean up the disparaging remarks and personal attacks. You can be banned from this site for things like this.

Do you all see whats hapepning? Folks are not allowed to come post information about Carrie Culberson. It has become a harassment society, just like what the family has to endure on a daily basis. Nobody cant stand up toe to toe with anybody, they gotta do stupid stuff like this or do stuff under the table to anybody working to help find Carrie.

The harassment doesnt stop there. It comes over onto me, and every part of my personal life. That's ok though, because I dont have hide behind anything and I wont run and hide from the lame comments about who and what I stand for.

I'm sick of these people and what they continue to do. I guess I'm just grateful that the online community is seeing first hand what is going on and how this all works. It's always something under the table. It's never something where you show your face up there in that town for the actions you are doing, or typing some lame comment about one of us on a message board, but somehow nobody can find out just who is saying it, although there are those of us who know exactly who you are.

:bang: I was just over looking at the convicted murderer's website and they actually had one poster slandering Debbie and making accusations about the money that was collected for Carrie and asking what Debbie "did" with it and "what happened" to the reward money. All sorts of stuff about how her mom worked at some bar/restaurant and how she served drinks and supposedly ALL the law enforcement in the surrounding area (judges, police, attornies (sp) went there and no wonder the convicted murderer couldn't get a fair trial. These enablers will never stop until Vincent Doan admits what he did and accepts his responsibility, and then HE can tell them to move on.

The money that was given for the reward fund is now in posession by the Clinton County Prosecutor's office. They have it and Debbie Culberson cant give it to anybody or use it for herself.
You can call them to inquire about it.

Debbie Culberson does not work at a bar.
She worked at a bar as a bartender a long time ago, at night to help take care of the two girls. She was a single mother.
She owns & operates an antique shop now which is downstairs from Carrie's sister's hair salon.

That statement is untrue.

What a horror this all is.

God bless the Culberson family and all the members of the community
who have had their world debased by VD.

Find Carrie ~ I am glad that you are getting an opportunity to clear up some of these misleading statements. It really is important to us, and I love when you stomp out the lies. Thanks, you make a difference!:)

Excuse me, but I believe that Debbie Culberson is the one that said Carrie is "dead".
Char and Find Carrie, whoever you are, I don't really care, you arent helping anyone accomlpish anything. If you people really were interested in finding Carrie you would have been looking at all of the tips that the police have recieved not just some of them. You are hurting Carrie more than you are helping her. You are too busy bodied people and obviously you have nothing better to do than get into other peoples business and start more *advertiser censored*. You don't even know what you are talking about, Debbie Culberson did work in a bar and it wasn't a long time ago. She worked at Samuel Walkers in Wilmington, until she got her money that is.
For your information, since you are such good friends with her and all, you should know this, Debbies antique store, which she bought after she got her money, is UPSTAIRS from Christinas hair salon, which she also boght after she got her money. I suggest next time you check in with your good buddy before you start passing out the wrong information again.
Im glad that you two keep looking at Vincents websight that way you will be sure to know when we find Carrie because you definately arent doing anything to help. We love you Vincent and Tracey!!!!!!! :D

Jade said:
What a horror this all is.

God bless the Culbertson family and all the members of the community
who have had their world debased by VD.

Jade
Carries last name is Culberson, not Culbertson :doh:

one loving cousin said:
Jade
Carries last name is Culberson, not Culbertson :doh:

Thank you for the correction – that was a typo on my part.
I have fixed it on my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member