OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

Michelle Burgan - Middletown OH - Missing May 17th, 2016
Found deceased - arrest made. 9/7/2018
Human remains found: Moraine man charged

Chelsey Coe - Miamisburg, OH - Missing Aug, 2016
Recent search information (Sept 7, 2018):
Police resume search for Chelsey Coe in Miamisburg

Law Enforcement are not ruling this suspect out in regards to possibly being connected to the other murdered/missing victims in the surrounding areas.
Human remains discovery has investigators looking back at missing Middletown women

Found this interesting as well on researching Gilbert Revere, the Moraine man who was arrested in connection with the human remains of Michelle Burgan. On his "my life" profile he states, he currently lives in Miamisburg, OH the same town Chelsey Coe and Amanda Fella went missing from. Another interesting tid bit about Mr. Revere he worked for a(n) used appliance store in Springfield, OH named MCM, which happens to be where some of the missing women were also from. MCM delivers used appliances and does service calls to people's homes. They deliver in Springfield, Dayton, Kettering, Miamisburg, Huber Heights, and most importantly Middletown. All over Southwest Ohio. And as I have mentioned on several occasions in previous posts, all of these towns are connected by major interstates and I am sure are routes that a delivery/truck driver would use to deliver appliances. JMO but there are a lot of coincidences here revolving around this suspect and the victims.

Gilbert Revere (Todd), 57 - Miamisburg, OH | MyLife.com™ Background Profile

How can you proclaim "Southwestern Ohio's Serial Killer's murder victims" when, afaik, no LE has done so, and thus there is no MSM naming a SOSK serial killer? It sounds official yet the OP lacks an official imprimatur. The way I read TOS here, it should.
On thing I love about Websleuths is when our members take a look at a group of murders and start to put together a puzzle that could lead to the cases being solved.

Normally, we would need a mainstream media story about a serial killer to discuss the serial killer. However, there is nothing wrong with grouping together murders that are similar in where they took place, victimology, and other common denominators and suggesting they murders could be the work of a serial killer.

In cases of serial killers it is safe to say law enforcement takes their time to announce they have a serial killer in their town. By the time LE actually say the term "serial killer" everyone has been asking LE if this is the work of a serial killer.

It's what we do at Websleuths. Bring all the facts as we know them together and proceed to study them.

In this case, it looks like a serial killer or maybe it isn't but, in this situation, the use of the term "Serial Killer" is fine.

Thanks,
Tricia

On thing I love about Websleuths is when our members take a look at a group of murders and start to put together a puzzle that could lead to the cases being solved.

Normally, we would need a mainstream media story about a serial killer to discuss the serial killer. However, there is nothing wrong with grouping together murders that are similar in where they took place, victimology, and other common denominators and suggesting they murders could be the work of a serial killer.

In cases of serial killers it is safe to say law enforcement takes their time to announce they have a serial killer in their town. By the time LE actually say the term "serial killer" everyone has been asking LE if this is the work of a serial killer.

It's what we do at Websleuths. Bring all the facts as we know them together and proceed to study them.

In this case, it looks like a serial killer or maybe it isn't but, in this situation, the use of the term "Serial Killer" is fine.

Thanks,
Tricia

Hi Tricia,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! You found the rest of my thread. I started this thread originally over in the missing persons section and part of the thread is still over there: OH - OH - Six Women Missing from Middletown and Nearby Areas Since May 2016

But strangely, the first page of posts is blank: OH - OH - Six Women Missing from Middletown and Nearby Areas Since May 2016
They must have all been moved here.
I don't mind it being over here (There may be a Serial Killer at work as you said)
but would you please have your mod team merge and move the rest of the posts here and close that open thread over there so it's not a blank thread anymore? I was so confused when I saw that thread and couldn't figure out what happened to it.
But seeing it wasn't erased, after all, has made my day. :):D:cool:

Thank you,

Gardener1850

Great work!
Found this interesting as well on researching Gilbert Revere, the Moraine man who was arrested in connection with the human remains of Michelle Burgan. On his "my life" profile he states, he currently lives in Miamisburg, OH the same town Chelsey Coe and Amanda Fella went missing from. Another interesting tid bit about Mr. Revere he worked for a(n) used appliance store in Springfield, OH named MCM, which happens to be where some of the missing women were also from. MCM delivers used appliances and does service calls to people's homes. They deliver in Springfield, Dayton, Kettering, Miamisburg, Huber Heights, and most importantly Middletown. All over Southwest Ohio. And as I have mentioned on several occasions in previous posts, all of these towns are connected by major interstates and I am sure are routes that a delivery/truck driver would use to deliver appliances. JMO but there are a lot of coincidences here revolving around this suspect and the victims.

Gilbert Revere (Todd), 57 - Miamisburg, OH | MyLife.com™ Background Profile

Great work!

Thank You TxMother67, I appreciate the compliment. I have been following this for a few months now. I live in this area and I am very familiar with the geography here. Not to mention, this area isn't a huge booming metropolis and we don't have murders/missing women occur here often, so for all of these victims to be within roughly a 35 mile radius of each other is disturbing.

Thanks,
Tricia

Thanks Tricia for your kind words, and encouraging Websleuths like myself, to gather facts, study them, present theory's, and then post our thoughts and ideas on this site.

I am grateful to have a forum like Websleuths to provide a positive environment for theories, ideas, and opinions that are unique to our own perspective on particular cases.

As Always, Happy Sleuthing,

Clyde

Thank You TxMother67, I appreciate the compliment. I have been following this for a few months now. I live in this area and I am very familiar with the geography here. Not to mention, this area isn't a huge booming metropolis and we don't have murders/missing women occur here often, so for all of these victims to be within roughly a 35 mile radius of each other is disturbing.

I actually grew up in Middletown and most of my family still lives there. All of it IS very disturbing. Thanks for your hard work on this-it sounds like you have the attention of someone in LE. Hopefully, there will be some sort of a breakthrough soon.

Great work!

I second that, Great Work Clyde. I'm at the office, finishing a report before a long night. Hey, wanted you to know, WE were talking about you tonight and my co-worker said how ironic, but we have a request to look into GR here. Hmmmmmmm?

Your on to something buddy, just thought I would give you a shout out.

Have fun hunting
JD

They still have good ole' Gilbert in custody. Next court date is listed 10/4/2018. But, I couldn't find anything on the results of that hearing. They have also reported witnesses saying they have seen the possible suspect ( maybe not Gilbert) responsible for these missing women, driving a Chevy Trailblazer? But I couldn't find anything on Gilbert owning a Trailblazer.

Montgomery County Sheriff Phil Plummer - Persons In Custody

Clyde

They still have good ole' Gilbert in custody. Next court date is listed 10/4/2018. But, I couldn't find anything on the results of that hearing. They have also reported witnesses saying they have seen the possible suspect ( maybe not Gilbert) responsible for these missing women, driving a Chevy Trailblazer? But I couldn't find anything on Gilbert owning a Trailblazer.

Montgomery County Sheriff Phil Plummer - Persons In Custody

Clyde
I did some deeper digging, he actually has a continuance and his court date is for tomorrow the 11th. Well, I will update the site and this case tomorrow then.

Attachments

• docket.pdf
    70.3 KB · Views: 2
Another 2 women are missing from Middletown:

OH - OH - Barbara Ashley Jordan, 31, Middletown, 17 Sept 2018

Barbara Ashley Jordan and Ashley Cabot

I looked, it looks like the police grabbed Gilbert before the 17th of September. If these disappearances are related, then Gilbert couldn't have abducted these two women, he was already in Montgomery County jail, and this is just coincidence.

Gilbert is currently the number one suspect according to law enforcement in the disappearance of Michelle Burgan. They are currently looking at him being responsible for the other women who went missing in Middletown and Springfield. With this being said, I do not think he is responsible for these two missing women and these two missing person cases are NOT related.

JMO, but law enforcement will link Gilbert Revere to not only the missing women in Middletown and Springfield, but will link him to the five women who were found murdered in the back alleys of Dayton as well. His professional and personal lives allowed him free reign from Springfield to Middletown and he is struggling with his alibi in all of these related cases.

No one can vouch for his whereabouts in any of these cases, and he did installation and appliance repair for his company from Springfield to Middletown and had his own company van that he used. Apparently, according to his employer, the ONLY accountability that they held him to was picking up his route for the day and turning in his paperwork the following morning before getting his route for that day. I guess we will just have to wait and see while law enforcement from Springfield, Dayton, Moraine, Miamisburg, and Middletown build their case against him.

I just checked Montgomery County courts website, he posted bail on 10/29/18. Guarantee law enforcement are tailing this guy and waiting for him to take them to more bodies or waiting for him to abduct someone else. The women of Springfield, Dayton, Middletown and the surrounding communities need to be vigilant. This guy is a danger to Montgomery, Clark, and Butler counties.

On Tuesday, officials announced that DNA analysis confirmed remains found in Moraine in September are those of a Middletown woman who disappeared in May 2017.

Authorities found 47-year-old Michelle Burgan’s remains after police were informed she may have been with a Moraine man around the time of her disappearance.

Police said they arrested 57-year-old Gilbert Revere. Revere was indicted in September on two counts of tampering with evidence, one count of gross abuse of a corpse, and one count of failure to report knowledge of a death.

Middletown woman’s remains identified; 3 others still missing

R5RG2KZUKZGU7M53V6GO5A6G3A.JPG

The three other women are still missing.
  • Brandy English, 43, of Middletown was last seen in May 2016.
  • Amber Flack, 32, of Middletown disappeared in September 2017.
  • Melinda Miller, 49, of Middletown vanished in February 2017.

Two other women were also reported as missing from surrounding areas.
  • Amber Whitmer, 30, of Springfield went missing in June 2016.
  • In September 2017, Chelsey Coe was reported missing from Miamisburg.
Middletown woman’s remains identified; 3 others still missing

Three missing Middletown women were among the targets of a search of Moraine land where the remains of a fourth woman from that Butler County city were found.

Burgan’s remains were uncovered in September at the Hemple Road home of Gilbert Revere.

A search warrant of the Moraine property lists Brandy English, Amber Flack, Melinda Miller and Michelle Burgan as targets of the search.

All four have a history of prostitution, Middletown police said.

This news organization, using public records laws, this week obtained a Sept. 6 affidavit and the Dec. 12 returned search warrant. The affidavit states a woman at the property said Revere “tries to save drug addicts and prostitutes.”

Police sought clues for 4 missing women where remains of 1 were found

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back