GUILTY OH - Richard, 84, & Gladis Russell, 85, Bellefontaine, 16 Feb 2011

HLN discussing now. Any news on presser?

I can't find the presser on line. Does anyone have a link?

Can't find anyone that's streaming it :(

I'm trying to hope that this guy didn't turn into a professional killer overnight and is just using these poor folks for transportation and protection...that he killed Tiffany in some kind of state and isn't on a spree..and also that neither of the Russells' suffer worsening health from shock, etc...

Come on, LE, this car can't be invisible :(

Someone has had to have seen this car. They must have had to stop for gas somewhere, have something to eat, etc. Please find them soon!!

Someone has had to have seen this car. They must have had to stop for gas somewhere, have something to eat, etc. Please find them soon!!

Yes PLEASE let them be found soon and unharmed!!!! If he has that poor precious couple on the run with him, they must be absolutely TERRIFIED :( Especially if they know what happened to Tiffany. I can just imagine them trying to protect each other w/ everything they have in them. I have a huge soft spot for the elderly and something like this just aches my heart to pieces.

If I read correctly, Mr. Russell is an insulin-dependent diabetic. Being an elder, that disease alone will cause him to become very ill in a short period of time. :(

They need to be found ASAP.

I don't usually get emotional about perps, but I am spitting nails right now with anger and shedding tears too. They need to find this POI and throw the books at him.

Was hoping they would have been found safe by now, that poc!! This just makes me so mad!! That poor precious couple, why?? Why did he have to take them??

Any pictures of him without the facial hair?
Untitled_20110217085844_320_240.JPG

This photo that has been circulating immediately reminded me of a photo my parents had taken about 20 years ago.

russels.jpg

Now I see these newer photos. Big difference, and they look like they are probably driver's licence photos. People need to have recent photos available when their loved ones go missing.

missing_20110218122155_320_240.JPG

Family Makes an Emotional Plea for Missing Elderly Couple

BELLEFONTAINE-- The family of a missing elderly couple made an emotional plea for their safe return, on Saturday.

Family members of Dick and Gladis Russell called a news conference, in a desperate plea for help to find their loved ones

A nationwide man hunt is underway for Littleton, and the Russells' 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis.

Its a metallic gray-green in color, with Ohio license plate PDG13E which stands for "Past District Governor of the Lion's Club."

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_9371.shtml

How can it be that they haven't been found? I don't understand. They need to eat, sleep, drive, buy gas, use restrooms. I thought for sure they'd be seen at a gas station or a food store. I"m sure even camp sites have been checked out. So how can it be that NO ONE has seen them since Wednesday?

I'm so upset. I checked here all day long thinking we'd see news of the Russells being located. All I can think now is the Russells as well as Littleton may all be deceased and that is why there is no sign of them. It makes absolutely no sense.

Such a terrible story.

How can it be that they haven't been found? I don't understand. They need to eat, sleep, drive, buy gas, use restrooms. I thought for sure they'd be seen at a gas station or a food store. I"m sure even camp sites have been checked out. So how can it be that NO ONE has seen them since Wednesday?

I'm so upset. I checked here all day long thinking we'd see news of the Russells being located. All I can think now is the Russells as well as Littleton may all be deceased and that is why there is no sign of them. It makes absolutely no sense.

Such a terrible story.

I agree....why has no one seen them? This upsets me as well.

This poor couple and what they are enduring. :(

Such a terrible story.

Authorities believe that Littleton may be headed to family. He would have been there in less than 24 hrs. Once there he could hole up or at least limit his time out in public. Not sure how his family would react if he showed up with an elderly couple, who are subjects of a nationwide manhunt.

Authorities believe that Littleton may be headed to family. He would have been there in less than 24 hrs. Once there he could hole up or at least limit his time out in public. Not sure how his family would react if he showed up with an elderly couple, who are subjects of a nationwide manhunt.

Unless he has arrived there without the couple and the car.

I'm trying to remember where I read that the Trooper that ran the tags in Butler Co. ,reported no one was in the vehicle. Anyone else remember that?

BTW, I saw an electronic sign on Rte 270 today near Columbus posting the BOLO for the vehicle. Thank goodness!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99
Back