GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

I have speculated that the couple may no longer be alive. But, then again, he may be using them as a decoy. Chances are one of the elderly couple may be driving that vehicle until he reaches nearer to his destination.

I wonder if there has been any bank activity of the elderly couple's accounts.

Dodds said the Russells have several bank accounts, and detectives are checking to see if there has been activity. The couple also has a Marathon gas card, but no charges have turned up.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...ase-grows-as-couple-goes-missing.html?sid=101

I find it interesting that they are saying that there are no charges on the charge card, but "they are checking on the bank accts." They may not want word to get out that they actually have info about the bank accts. Note the above where he says they "have reason to believe" that Littleton is traveling southbound.

The Ada sighting was ruled out. The other sighting by the Highway Patrol was before there was a BOLO on the Russells' car. He just ran the plates while seeing the car at a rest area somewhere in Butler County I think.

True, the article explained that the patrolman didn't make contact with them, he only ran the license number. But it indicates the direction of travel. And confirms that the Russell's vehicle is traveling that way.

So, the article about the Officer who ran the plates at the rest stop says WHO was in the car?? Did he get a good description?

TIA

Littleton was last seen Wednesday. Coriene Ilse says she grew up with him and says she just saw him on Tuesday and he seemed stressed and worried.

“I would have never thought,” said Isle. “Matter of fact I’ve defended (Littleton) to people that was saying ‘wonder if wonder if’.’ I'm like, ‘don't bring that to their house,” said Ilse.

Family friends say Littleton worked at Kenton Iron. Brown’s neighbors say he began showing up at her home in the last several months to help with her children.

Jason Hutchins says he’s known him for a decade and describes Littleton as an easy going guy.

“It's one of those things, he could be your best friend, next thing you know this happens,” said Hutchins.

Again, police are looking for a green, 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis. It has a license plate of PDG13E.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/feb...fontaine-woman-found-dead-missing--ar-400741/
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's some part of me that thinks this guy started having feelings for Tiffany.....and made advances after months of 'helping her out with her children' and what he may have seen as giving her clues and hints that he was interested. If she was going to go valentines day shopping with him, perhaps he believed she was giving him some of that attention back, and perhaps he made an advance, thinking she would respond with affection. And when she didn't, not only was he embarrassed but he also couldn't ever 'go back to normal'. Just thinking and speculating. MOO.

Yes, that Valentine shopping thing was weird. I originally assumed it was supposed to be like her helping him shop for her mom. Otherwise, why would they shop together?
But even then it seems weird. He supposedly dated her mom for 16 years, so why would he need 'help' picking out a present?

Littleton was last seen Wednesday. Coriene Ilse says she grew up with him and says she just saw him on Tuesday and he seemed stressed and worried.

“I would have never thought,” said Isle. “Matter of fact I’ve defended (Littleton) to people that was saying ‘wonder if wonder if’.’ I'm like, ‘don't bring that to their house,” said Ilse.

Family friends say Littleton worked at Kenton Iron. Brown’s neighbors say he began showing up at her home in the last several months to help with her children.

Jason Hutchins says he’s known him for a decade and describes Littleton as an easy going guy.

“It's one of those things, he could be your best friend, next thing you know this happens,” said Hutchins.

Again, police are looking for a green, 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis. It has a license plate of PDG13E.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/feb...fontaine-woman-found-dead-missing--ar-400741/
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's some part of me that thinks this guy started having feelings for Tiffany.....and made advances after months of 'helping her out with her children' and what he may have seen as giving her clues and hints that he was interested. If she was going to go valentines day shopping with him, perhaps he believed she was giving him some of that attention back, and perhaps he made an advance, thinking she would respond with affection. And when she didn't, not only was he embarrassed but he also couldn't ever 'go back to normal'. Just thinking and speculating. MOO.

Could very well be and you probably aren't far from the truth. I highly doubt Tiffany would have had an affair with a guy her mom's been dating and living with for a long time.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/

Watch the Video "Vigil Held For Bellefontaine Woman Found Dead, Missing Couple"

1:12 mark.....Tiffany's neighbors said that SL had been showing up at her house the last couple of months to help her with her children.

OOps I see Krista already posted this. Thanks!

He went missing on 2-16 and the Russell's were reported missing on 2-17 (last seen 2-16) LE thinks SL left the area on 2-18. Did he hole up at the Russell's overnight?

I doubt he stayed with the Russell's overnight. I know they had a relationship with him, but it seems like their neighbors kept a pretty close eye on the Russell's, which is how they were reported missing to begin with. I think the neighbors would have noticed if the Russell's had any overnight guests? Apparently the neighbors were used to checking in on the couple multiple times a day. JMO

I doubt he stayed with the Russell's overnight. I know they had a relationship with him, but it seems like their neighbors kept a pretty close eye on the Russell's, which is how they were reported missing to begin with. I think the neighbors would have noticed if the Russell's had any overnight guests? Apparently the neighbors were used to checking in on the couple multiple times a day. JMO

If the sighting was correct about the vehicle being at a rest stop late Wednesday night, then they were on the road at that time. I have no reason to doubt the state troopers sighting as he did run the plates. I think it was also said that the couple hasn't been heard from since Wednesday morning.

Did the trooper that saw the car & ran the plates say there was "nobody" in the car? If so, that concerns me & points to the elderly couple 'out of the picture' & SL on the run in another/diff stolen car.

http://examiner.org/index.php?optio...amuel-littleton&catid=34:local-news&Itemid=55

The Ohio Revised Code defines abuse of a corpse as:

2927.01 Abuse of a corpse.
(A) No person, except as authorized by law, shall treat a human corpse in a way that the person knows would outrage reasonable family sensibilities.

(B) No person, except as authorized by law, shall treat a human corpse in a way that would outrage reasonable community sensibilities.

(C) Whoever violates division (A) of this section is guilty of abuse of a corpse, a misdemeanor of the second degree. Whoever violates division (B) of this section is guilty of gross abuse of a corpse, a felony of the fifth degree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet
Back