GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

Did the trooper that saw the car & ran the plates say there was "nobody" in the car? If so, that concerns me & points to the elderly couple 'out of the picture' & SL on the run in another/diff stolen car.

If that's the case then the car would either still be in the same place, have had it's plates run again by now or likely have been towed by now.

If that's the case then the car would either still be in the same place, have had it's plates run again by now or likely have been towed by now.

Exactly. Once the patrolman realised he had seen the car they are now looking for, you can bet they hightailed over to see if it was still there. They could have found bodies in the trunk or something.

If it were still parked there we would have heard that and they would have called off the BOLO already.

Rumpke Sanitary Landfill will be assisting law enforcement with he investigation of the messing Bellefonte couple, Richard and Gladis Russell.

On Monday at 10:00am, investigators from various agencies will be at the Rumpke Landfill. Officials will be there looking for physical evidence that may have been placed in the landfill late last week. Rumpke has secured the search area and will be providing work space and office resources for investigators.

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=14067031

Exactly. Once the patrolman realised he had seen the car they are now looking for, you can bet they hightailed over to see if it was still there. They could have found bodies in the trunk or something.

If it were still parked there we would have heard that and they would have called off the BOLO already.

Right! I don't know what I was thinking! :loser:

But we still don't know WHERE they (?) were when the patrolman came by cos we know from his statement (in MSM) that "nobody was in the car"... :waitasec:

Not all 'rest stops' have gas/food/restrooms but if this one did I don't see SL being dumb enough to go inside since he was already 'wanted'..He wouldn't have sent the couple in alone out of fear they'd beg for help..So, WHERE was SL & the couple if they were still with him at that time..I do have my doubts about that :(

I said this on the Russells thread, but: I just don't get cold blooded killer from this guy. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who thinks about things before he does them. I feel he's frantic, running, in hiding. If he hasn't shot himself in the woods yet.

Has anyone heard anything about the call to Chicago? It hasn't been mentioned in a few days. I'm really curious who was called. Who would Sam call? I don't think he's smart enough to think, "oh, I'll call a number to fake people out."

Right! I don't know what I was thinking! :loser:

But we still don't know WHERE they (?) were when the patrolman came by cos we know from his statement (in MSM) that "nobody was in the car"... :waitasec:

Not all 'rest stops' have gas/food/restrooms but if this one did I don't see SL being dumb enough to go inside since he was already 'wanted'..He wouldn't have sent the couple in alone out of fear they'd beg for help..So, WHERE was SL & the couple if they were still with him at that time..I do have my doubts about that :(
If it is the rest area I am thinking it is, there are only restrooms and a few picnic tables.

Discussing case on JVM right now

NM - she's moving on to something else

Authorities are searching a 1-acre section of a Cincinnati-area landfill for clues to the disappearance of an elderly Ohio couple.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/21/trash-searched-clues-missing-ohio-couple/

One of the local news reports tonight says that the acre they are talking about is 15 foot deep. Above article says they are not looking for anything specific.

Investigators said Sam Littleton, 37, of Columbus, Ohio, has family in the Princeton area of West Virginia.

PRINCETON -- Police in West Virginia and Tennessee are on the lookout for an Ohio man suspected in the murder of a young woman and the kidnapping of an elderly couple.
http://www.statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=94704

Tiffany LaVaughan Brown
Tiffany LaVaughan Brown, 26, of Bellefontaine passed away unexpectedly Friday, February 11, 2011. She was born April 15, 1984, the daughter of Larry (Jill) Brown of Cable and Deborah Ashcraft Neeley of Bellefontaine.

In addition to her parents, she is also survived by her two sons: Gage and Gavyn Heitman of Bellefontaine, two sisters: Heather (Matt Kemper) Engle of Dayton and Lauren Brown of Cable, a brother: Michael Brown of Cable, maternal grandmother, Sharon Ashcraft of Bellefontaine, her nephew: Maddox Kemper, her aunts: Bobbie Jo Welch of Lewistown, Tami (Steve) Dingey of North Lewisburg, Faith McMillin of Bellefontaine, Jamie Dennis, Peach (Dennis) Shea, and Mary (George) Weidow, all of Pennsylvania; her uncles: Tim (Tonya) Ashcraft of Zanesfield, Natheon Ashcraft of Springfield, numerous cousins and many close friends.

She is preceded in death by her maternal grandfather; Robert Ashcraft, her paternal grandparents; William V. Brown and Midge Publik, and her uncles; Duane Brown and Kelly Welch.

Tiffany was a 2002 graduate of Triad High School where she was in the top 10 of her graduating class, and was currently a full-time student at the Ohio State Beauty Academy in Lima while working part-time at Lowe's in Bellefontaine.

She enjoyed Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and cars of all types. She was a huge Penn State Nittany Lion fan as well as the Pittsburgh Steelers, but most of all, she loved being a Mom to her two boys.

Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, February 22, 2011 at 11 a.m. in the First Church of God, 1000 E. Brown Street, Bellefontaine, with Pastors Rob Kilgore and C.J. Plogger officiating. Visitation will be on Tuesday, also at the church, from 2 to 8 p.m. Burial will be in Bellefontaine Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to a fund set up for her two sons, The Gage & Gavyn Heitman Fund, P.O. Box 199, Lewistown, Ohio 43333.

EICHHOLTZ FUNERAL HOME, Bellefontaine, is assisting the family with arrangements and online condolences may be made to www.eichholtzfuneralhome.com

Attachments

• tiff.jpg
    tiff.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 11
Search for Logan County Murder Suspect

BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio -- Bellefontaine Police have issued a warning to anyone helping accused killer, Sammy Littleton: Fess up, or face prosecution.
Meantime, Littleton's face has been plastered all over billboards and the internet. He's also featured on the website of "America's Most Wanted". The Logan County Sheriff's Office has interviewed local friends of the 37-year old. The FBI and US Marshal's Service is talking to his family in both Tennessee and West Virginia. A Facebook site called "Help Search for Sam Littleton II" already has more than 3,000 members.

more here + video

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_9401.shtml

FWIW - Very interesting comment just posted on one of the videos I uploaded. Check out comment by: archangel4life1

in this video for the Russell's, of which, relates to "allegedly" how Tiffany was found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlPSuAFqZcI

I was really curious about the "freedom gal" comment on your video about Littleton allegedly not killing Tiffany until Saturday...I'm local and have not seen or heard anything at all about that speculation. Even in the Bellefontaine Police Chief's presser on Friday 2/18, I remember him saying they were fairly confident that she had been killed on Friday 2/11.

I was really curious about the "freedom gal" comment on your video about Littleton allegedly not killing Tiffany until Saturday...I'm local and have not seen or heard anything at all about that speculation. Even in the Bellefontaine Police Chief's presser on Friday 2/18, I remember him saying they were fairly confident that she had been killed on Friday 2/11.

i believe that what LE was saying at the PC was that they didn't know an exact time of death. that the attack occured Friday, and they are fairly sure she was dead by Saturday at the latest.

Suspected Killer Believed To Be In West VirginiaTuesday, February 22, 2011 11:39 AM
Updated: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:20 PM

BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio — Authorities said on Tuesday that they have received a credible tip that an accused killer, who is also being sought in connection with the disappearance of a Logan County couple, is in southern West Virginia.

Samuel Littleton is believed to be in the Princeton, W.Va. area, where he has family, sources close to the investigation told CrimeTracker 10's Angela An.

Authorities also believe that he is still driving a 2004 Mercury Marquis belonging to Dick and Gladis Russell.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...fontaine-littleton-west-virginia.html?sid=102

I wish they would all turn up. Hopefully, he hasn't hurt the Russell's, as it seems they were friends? I haven't missed anything, have I?

I wish they would all turn up. Hopefully, he hasn't hurt the Russell's, as it seems they were friends? I haven't missed anything, have I?

According to the articles posted in the Russell's thread Littleton was sighted at a pay phone in W Va, he called his father, and he has shaved his facial hair and cut his hair. He reportedly is still driving the Russell's car and there hasn't been any mention of sightings of the Russell's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joco4225
Back