GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

Does Tiffany have any brothers or sisters?

Does Tiffany have any brothers or sisters?

Tiffany Brown Obituary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tiffany LaVaughan Brown
Tiffany LaVaughan Brown, 26, of Bellefontaine passed away unexpectedly Friday, February 11, 2011. She was born April 15, 1984, the daughter of Larry (Jill) Brown of Cable and Deborah Ashcraft Neeley of Bellefontaine.

In addition to her parents, she is also survived by her two sons: Gage and Gavyn Heitman of Bellefontaine, two sisters: Heather (Matt Kemper) Engle of Dayton and Lauren Brown of Cable, a brother: Michael Brown of Cable, maternal grandmother, Sharon Ashcraft of Bellefontaine, her nephew: Maddox Kemper, her aunts: Bobbie Jo Welch of Lewistown, Tami (Steve) Dingey of North Lewisburg, Faith McMillin of Bellefontaine, Jamie Dennis, Peach (Dennis) Shea, and Mary (George) Weidow, all of Pennsylvania; her uncles: Tim (Tonya) Ashcraft of Zanesfield, Natheon Ashcraft of Springfield, numerous cousins and many close friends.

She is preceded in death by her maternal grandfather; Robert Ashcraft, her paternal grandparents; William V. Brown and Midge Publik, and her uncles; Duane Brown and Kelly Welch.

Tiffany was a 2002 graduate of Triad High School where she was in the top 10 of her graduating class, and was currently a full-time student at the Ohio State Beauty Academy in Lima while working part-time at Lowe's in Bellefontaine.

She enjoyed Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and cars of all types. She was a huge Penn State Nittany Lion fan as well as the Pittsburgh Steelers, but most of all, she loved being a Mom to her two boys.

Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, February 22, 2011 at 11 a.m. in the First Church of God, 1000 E. Brown Street, Bellefontaine, with Pastors Rob Kilgore and C.J. Plogger officiating. Visitation will be on Tuesday, also at the church, from 2 to 8 p.m. Burial will be in Bellefontaine Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to a fund set up for her two sons, The Gage & Gavyn Heitman Fund, P.O. Box 199, Lewistown, Ohio 43333.

EICHHOLTZ FUNERAL HOME, Bellefontaine, is assisting the family with arrangements and online condolences may be made to www.eichholtzfuneralhome.com
Here is the complete obituary give yesterday by debloree.

Thanks....for some reason I thought she only had 1 half-sister. So sad for all of her loved ones.

<snips>

It could take up to 90 days for Ohio to secure a warrant issued by the Governor's office. It's used to extradite a wanted suspect from another state, where they are being held under arrest, in order to be returned to the warrant-issuing state to face trial for a criminal act.
Mercer County Sheriff D.B. Meadows watched along with others in the courtroom as Littleton made known to the judge that he wanted to fight extradition. Meadows says that came as a "shock" to him.

"I think he came here hoping he could get some help from his family. Some people say he has no right to see his family. If one of my kids gets in trouble, I'd like to see him," the sheriff told Slinger.

more here - including the perp will be able to visit with his family, and next court appearance is March 21.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_9462.shtml

Tiffany Brown's Mother: "I Hate His Guts"

BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio -- "I hate his guts. He makes me sick with everything in his whole being, and I hope he gets what he deserves," said Deborah Neely of Bellefontaine. That is the message Neely is sending to her boyfriend of 18 years and her daughter's killer, Samuel Littleton.

more and video at link...
http://www.whiotv.com/news/26987359/detail.html

This case is unbelievable and has absolutely destroyed the trust factor in our sleepy little town.

I cant wait for more information to come out on this.....none of us understand what happened or why??

Just all so sad and senseless.....

May she rest in peace and watch over her 2 beautiful angles on earth from heaven above...

She believes her daughter's death was the result of a surprise encounter. "If he was doing something that she walked in on, then he knew that she would tell me. That's the only thing that I could think of. But, he will answer to me one day. He'll have to face me and God help him," said Neely.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/26987359/detail.html

Littleton has admitted killing Richard & Gladis & dumping their bodies..

http://twitter.com/#!/tomwsyx6/status/41232171754725376

It seems most of the attention & comments on this case is now over at the Russell thread (I get why) but I still want to know MORE about Tiffany..I don't suppose we will tho until they find that poor couple.

I LOVE everything Tiffany's mom had to say about her now X-B/F..This is exactly the kind of reaction one would expect from a mom..Someone else (YKW) needs to get a CLUE! :banghead:

It seems most of the attention & comments on this case is now over at the Russell thread (I get why) but I still want to know MORE about Tiffany..I don't suppose we will tho until they find that poor couple.

I LOVE everything Tiffany's mom had to say about her now X-B/F..This is exactly the kind of reaction one would expect from a mom..Someone else (YKW) needs to get a CLUE! :banghead:

Yes, I realize that. Just thought I would post it here in case some aren't reading the Russell thread.

Friend: Littleton had a dark side

By Mary McCarty, Staff Writer
Updated 9:48 PM Saturday, February 26, 2011

<snip>

With his long hair and aura of the desperado, Littleton “had all the girls,” Rollins recalled. “He was very popular with the girls until he actually got with one for a while.”

That’s when his possessive streak started to show, Rollins said. At one time, that trait got him in trouble with Rollins and his brothers when Littleton became involved with their former sister-in-law, Tammy Queen. The Rollins brothers confronted him about incidents of being rough with Queen, who had previously been married to Jack Rollins. “We told him, ‘This is going to stop, it’s not going to happen that way.’ Sammy was a glass jaw kind of guy. He was a tough guy, but only when it came to women, not when it came to confrontation with guys.”

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/friend-littleton-had-a-dark-side-1092061.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back