OH - Todd Morgan, 41, murdered in his home, Cleveland State professor, shot in head/torso - Hudson, 19 Apr 2023

I’m in academia (though thankfully outside the IS system now, which is brutal). As @RickshawFan said, an Assistant Professor would definitely oversee all types of students from undergrads to PhDs.

But I think it would probably be unlikely that these two cases are connected because of the departments are unlikely to have much overlap even in undergrads. I’m in a health sciences department and I couldn’t even tell you where the business school is. Do we even have one? No idea! I only know a few colleagues outside my own research institute and they’re In related fields.

Undergrads do take courses more widely but I think it would be unusual for someone to be taking both physics and business classes - and be disgruntled enough by both professors to harm them.

I would assume this is something personal if connected (though personal networks rather than professional ones), or just entirely coincidental.
I agree. I never had the foggiest notion where the business school was. They were a world unto their own.

To a particular student, a particular business course might seem make or break (perhaps with a do-or-die job offer). So, although a course might not look difficult to most, it could matter to a given individual.

Paschal faces several charges including aggravated murder with a gun specification, a special felony, and tampering with evidence, a third-degree felony, Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh and Hudson Police Chief Perry Tabak announced Friday
A Cleveland woman was arrested in connection to the murder of Hudson man.

Arrest made!

A Cleveland woman has been indicted for the killing of a Cleveland State professor in Hudson.

Terreionna Paschal, 31, is charged with aggravated murder and several other charges, including aggravated robbery.
Thank you for the update. Senseless killing. moo

The article at the link is sort of locked up in my browser. Can't access the link to the indictment. There's also no photo of the alleged killer.

Here are a couple of local newspaper articles, but they don't have much info. Apparently, they want to keep details private.

ETA: This link at WKYC worked better for me.

In addition to Aggravated Murder and some weapons charges, she's also charged with Aggravated Burglary, Misdemeanor Theft and Attempted Theft. The indictment says she murdered Todd Morgan attempting to commit Aggravated Burglary. Those are the charges that would make this Aggravated Murder, a death penalty offense. The theft charges seem to be related to a cell phone and money. Value more than $1000 and less than $7,500.

Last edited:
Terreionna Paschal has prior criminal charges from 2016 in Cuyahoga County Court. Spelling of her first name was Toyreionna, but last name is the same. Also juvenile charges from 2007.

I didn't find anything for Summit County.

Last edited:
I think this might be the accused's facebook page: Log into Facebook

You can find it as Terreionna ShaVon.

Interesting thing, her friend's list is almost entirely men.

Her cover pic is cropped but if you click through to the full image it is a cartoon that says "Sometimes your soul mate is money. Stop forcing relationships." Interesting choice!

On Instagram her profiles are @Taurusgoddess216 and @creme1216

They are both private accounts but again the bio information is interesting in its references to making money.

Last edited:
As soon as I saw her mugshot I thought she might be a prostitute, my opinion only.
I didn't jump to that conclusion from the mugshot, but I did notice the victim and the accused come from dramatically different spheres, so I thought that might be likely.

I considered the possibility they may have met while she was a student, but I concluded not, since there's no symptom at all of student-ing.

I didn't jump to that conclusion from the mugshot, but I did notice the victim and the accused come from dramatically different spheres, so I thought that might be likely.

I considered the possibility they may have met while she was a student, but I concluded not, since there's no symptom at all of student-ing.
Yeah, I'm not seeing any connection of the suspect to higher learning institutions.
So otherwise, what is their connection?

Is there a connection between the two, or is this a random encounter?

I don’t think she was randomly attempting to burglarize his home. The indictment claims she attempted to steal a cell phone and some cash. That’s not worth the risk of breaking into his home.

It seemed she was at his home for some reason and took the opportunity to rob him. Her reason for being there could have been for prostitution, dealing drugs or even something as innocent as pretending to answer an advertisement for something he was selling on Craigslist

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babs1966
Back