Possibly related cases (GB4, Manorville, Bittrolff victims, & others)

I know for a fact that this person BKS is posting about indeed was Kim Raffo's x-husband.

Kim Raffo left her x-husband already back in 2000, so they had been apart for ca 6 years at the time of her murder. And Raffo's x-husband have stated that he had not seen her since 2004 when he went to AC "to rescue" her in Sep 2006.
So why would he have her code?

A lot of people use always the same combination ... all their lives. I think, you read too much into that. But interesting is another detail. She left him for the crack pipe what, six years ago. Still, no other women in the picture, not remarried and ready to race to AC when she appeared to be in trouble. Maybe we should consider, that he still was in love with her?

Peter

If my ex was trying to "rescue me", and then took me to a run down flea bag motel in a dirt bag part of town, I'd leave him too. There is no reason in the world why she would willingly give him her pass code.

If you ex would rescue you - from no roof over your head and a crack pipe in your hand - to a 3rd rate motel with a roof over your head, if he would buy you food for which you don't have to give a head ... you would leave him too? Really?

Peter

A lot of people use always the same combination ... all their lives. I think, you read too much into that. But interesting is another detail. She left him for the crack pipe what, six years ago. Still, no other women in the picture, not remarried and ready to race to AC when she appeared to be in trouble. Maybe we should consider, that he still was in love with her?

Peter
Classic, she done, he's still "in love"

If you ex would rescue you - from no roof over your head and a crack pipe in your hand - to a 3rd rate motel with a roof over your head, if he would buy you food for which you don't have to give a head ... you would leave him too? Really?

Peter
You can bet your life on that, yes.

Thanks man, I appreciate your passing a long any info that you have, and take your time ofcourse. I apologize for the confusion. So, do you feel the LI murders are connected and represent the various stages of our sweethearts evolution?

Nope. From the Manorville murders, AC would be a de-escalation in violence but an enormous escalation in speed. And fro AC, the GB4 would be de-escalation to slow again.
Add to that, the different signatures from staging a torso, to staging whole body in a concentrated dump site (which if it would be only forensic counter measure in the Manorville cases, be a devolution of his methods), toi hiding whole bodies wrapped in in one concentrated dump site.
Those are not stages of development, at least not, as I ever have seen them in any case, I studied. If this would be one guy, then he zigzagged through the biggest part of the possible spectrum. That would make him a seriously confused person unable to follow any plan or maintaining the level of organization, the three series show each for itself. I know, nothing is entirely impossible in this field, but this is IMO as near to technically impossible as it gets.

Peter

You can bet your life on that, yes.

Remind everyone who ever tries to rescue you from living on the streets as drug addicted prostitute, to read the memo about no rescue isn't accepted without at least white horses, a pumpkin coach and a room in a five-star hotel. However, personally, I think, even if the place was a rat hole, it was better than what she had and it was only intermediate anyway. So it wasn't tha motel, that made her run again, but the drug.

Peter

Those SK's can be real confusing. Actually it sounds to me just like our SK. Stalk them, woo them, strangle them, assault them, dump them. It's not over after that, but that is the obvious crime. Sometimes if you think too much things get confusing.

Nope. From the Manorville murders, AC would be a de-escalation in violence but an enormous escalation in speed. And fro AC, the GB4 would be de-escalation to slow again.
Add to that, the different signatures from staging a torso, to staging whole body in a concentrated dump site (which if it would be only forensic counter measure in the Manorville cases, be a devolution of his methods), toi hiding whole bodies wrapped in in one concentrated dump site.
Those are not stages of development, at least not, as I ever have seen them in any case, I studied. If this would be one guy, then he zigzagged through the biggest part of the possible spectrum. That would make him a seriously confused person unable to follow any plan or maintaining the level of organization, the three series show each for itself. I know, nothing is entirely impossible in this field, but this is IMO as near to technically impossible as it gets.

Peter
Those SK's can be real confusing. Actually it sounds to me just like our SK. Stalk them, woo them, strangle them, assault them, dump them. It's not over after that, but that is the obvious crime. Sometimes if you think too much things get confusing.

Remind everyone who ever tries to rescue you from living on the streets as drug addicted prostitute, to read the memo about no rescue isn't accepted without at least white horses, a pumpkin coach and a room in a five-star hotel. However, personally, I think, even if the place was a rat hole, it was better than what she had and it was only intermediate anyway. So it wasn't tha motel, that made her run again, but the drug.

Peter
Peter are you really serious? If your loved one was so messed up wouldn't you take them to your home or to family. Not to a rundown piece of crap dive of a motel. Honestly?

Peter

I was referring just to the murders in LI, I dont believe the murders in AC are connected, just my opinion. From my understanding, the murders where dismemberment present were earlier in the last decade, correct? Like 2000-2005? So, theoretically, he could have stopped his dismembering (got to messy, did not have the same level of privacy bc of roommate/marriage/lost property, or he just didnt like it as much as he thought he would have) so he moved on to camoflaging with burlap/staging? I wish we knew the autopsy reports for information on trauma to the bodies. That would certainly clear up any debate.

Also, the women found 2 months ago, are they presumed to be connected?

Peter are you really serious? If your loved one was so messed up wouldn't you take them to your home or to family. Not to a rundown piece of crap dive of a motel. Honestly?

Aren't you thinking of this from the perspective of living a nice middle class life? These people did not live nice middle class lives. They lived on the edge whether using drugs or not. Neither of them were capable of providing their children a stable environment for whatever reason. I think he was still in love with her but in trying to rescue her I think it was the blind leading the blind.

I was referring just to the murders in LI, I dont believe the murders in AC are connected, just my opinion. From my understanding, the murders where dismemberment present were earlier in the last decade, correct? Like 2000-2005? So, theoretically, he could have stopped his dismembering (got to messy, did not have the same level of privacy bc of roommate/marriage/lost property, or he just didnt like it as much as he thought he would have) so he moved on to camoflaging with burlap/staging? I wish we knew the autopsy reports for information on trauma to the bodies. That would certainly clear up any debate.

Also, the women found 2 months ago, are they presumed to be connected?
This thread is for "possible connections to GB4, AC4 and to other murders. What murders do you think might be connected?

Aren't you thinking of this from the perspective of living a nice middle class life? These people did not live nice middle class lives. They lived on the edge whether using drugs or not. Neither of them were capable of providing their children a stable environment for whatever reason. I think he was still in love with her but in trying to rescue her I think it was the blind leading the blind.
Yes, and I think if he had been truthful in his account he might be more believable.

As far as I know, no word. It's obvious there might be one or more SK's on the East Coast.

That's a terrifying thought, why do they love long island so much? Why is LE saying its just one in LI? I live 10 mins from the Pine Barrens in NJ, they are desolate and rarely traveled through, I can't imagine the secrets those woods hold.

That's a terrifying thought, why do they love long island so much? Why is LE saying its just one in LI? I live 10 mins from the Pine Barrens in NJ, they are desolate and rarely traveled through, I can't imagine the secrets those woods hold.
That's another thread. LOL

Peter

Kim Raffo left her x-husband for another man, (not 6 years ago, but 12 years ago, it was in 2000) but yes she also developed into a drug addict as years went by, but some people have stated that she used drugs also before she left her x-husband.

IMO her x-husband was obsessed by her, in love? I don´t know?
But this saying comes to mind; "If I can´t have her nobody shall have her..."

And here is some info from a newsreport published Nov 25, 2006, 5 days after Kim Raffo was found murdered:

The couple, who eloped in 1989, had been separated not only from each other but from their children - Kxxxxxx, 14, and Hxxxxx, 12 - amid Raffo's problems with infidelity and drug use and Auslander's legal problems after an altercation with Raffo's boyfriend, Kenny Bilecki.

"He's the one that turned her into a hardcore (drug user). He wound up destroying everything. He ripped out the seams," said Auslander, who turned himself in to Margate police after Bilecki pressed charges against him, claiming Auslander tried to kill him and Raffo. "I blame him for her death. I know he didn't kill her, but he brought her here."

By the way, the x-husband was convicted of aggrevated assult (for the Bilecki attack, KR's new boyfriend).

Somthing to think about wouldn´t you say?
Domestic violence was also part of their marrige, and that is a fact.

I suggest that you go and read my post #10 in this thread (link below), read post #9 as well when your at it;):

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157636"]HA and his media presence - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

i think if you any of those vicims were killed by their ex's you would see evidence of a crime of passion, a personal attack, more violent and to the head and neck area, think oj.

I made an interesting cognition over the last few cases. Real profiling hurts the profiler three times:
- first, when you say what you see. Because people jump on you telling you, you over-think things
- second while you wait someone finally does what the profile suggests
- third time when the guy is caught, you were right on once more and everybody hates you therefore.

So don't assume, I take remarks like "sometimes, if you think too much" too serious anymore. I did once, but that is over 15 years ago.

Peter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81
Back