Raven's Website and Online Activity

Moxie said:
Gosh, I hope he is not using proceeds from the "memorial fund" to purchase new toys.

I really hope not.

I was hoping maybe I'd missed a posting on the board that stated he had started a new job...

Would someone who embezzled $9K from their employer take from his child's trust fund as well? A trust fund that was opened in honor of his baby's recently deceased mother?

I truly hope not.

Is there a way we can find out how the money donated to the fund is being used?
I remember when little Riley Fox died, her parents were accused of spending the money donated for her funeral and memorial.
I wouldn't put it past raven ... or he's just charging up a big credit card bill. Either way, he apparently has no control over money. Seems obsessive-compulsive.

Well, I passed that little tidbit on to a couple of the reporters who have communicated with me. Maybe if any of you have developed a contact in the media, this might be a GOOD time to let them know about what Raven's been up to during his deep grief.

golfmom said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moxie, I am beside myself. He needs to change his name to VULTURE. It's rare when I am completely sputtering and trying to type at the same time.

This just ... it just ... it just ......... ARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I wonder what he told the family that he's staying with---"Um, I've got to go meet with LE for the weekend, could you watch the baby?" I sure hope the baby was left with the family. Guess this is what NCBanker meant when he said he was moving on with his life.

BTW, how did you come upon this tid bit of info?

Jenifred said:
I wonder what he told the family that he's staying with---"Um, I've got to go meet with LE for the weekend, could you watch the baby?" I sure hope the baby was left with the family. Guess this is what NCBanker meant when he said he was moving on with his life.

Wouldn't that just take the CAKE if he had told the family that he was returning to NC to help LE with the investigation!!!!

Seriously, I wonder where Kaiden was last weekend. Was Raven playing up the my wife was just murdered and now I'm a widower and single parent ... dangling Kaiden as catnip in order to score with some beach bunny vollyball player?!?!?

Jenifred said:
BTW, how did you come upon this tid bit of info?

The power of Google. Every few days I troll through just to see if there's something new or if I missed something.

:eek: Imagine my surprise!

Of course there is no chance he simply told the family..."I would really like to play volleyball this weekend, would you mind watching Kaiden."

Can anyone who signed up for the VX board check and see if this was a VX activity?
:blowkiss:

I wonder if any of those names looks familiar to former co-workers. The male or female names that are posted on the internet at spike.net. Anyone?

golfmom said:
The power of Google. Every few days I troll through just to see if there's something new or if I missed something.

:eek: Imagine my surprise!
All hail golfmom! Have you gone through all of the appearances of Raven Abaroa when you google his name? Geez, you are committed and I :clap: you.

Jenifred said:
All hail golfmom! Have you gone through all of the appearances of Raven Abaroa when you google his name? Geez, you are committed and I :clap: you.

I can't go through them all ... he's got too many variations, but I plug along and re-check whatever I can whenever I can.

Especially on those days when I get angry that nothing's happening . . .

In all fairness, could the reason he's in last place be because he didn't show? Maybe he signed up awhile ago before his wife's murder. I wonder if there's anyone who knows if he was really there or not.

golfmom said:
Can anyone who signed up for the VX board check and see if this was a VX activity?
:blowkiss:
........nope, he hasn't been around there ,vehi-cross...or speedzilla ( the ducati forum) or vmag....his other VX forum........

lauriej said:
........nope, he hasn't been around there ,vehi-cross...or speedzilla ( the ducati forum) or vmag....his other VX forum........

Lauriej, thank you for checking! Can you check one more time for me? :blowkiss:

I didn't think he'd actually post over there, unless he changed his screen name. But I was wondering if some VX'ers had a planned get together for last weekend in Virginia. I figure he probably has the phone number of a guy or two from the boards as well and could keep in touch with them in the real world.

Hugs!

Jenifred said:
In all fairness, could the reason he's in last place be because he didn't show? Maybe he signed up awhile ago before his wife's murder. I wonder if there's anyone who knows if he was really there or not.

I would think it would show DQ or WD for those who didn't attend.

golfmom said:
Lauriej, thank you for checking! Can you check one more time for me? :blowkiss:

I didn't think he'd actually post over there, unless he changed his screen name. But I was wondering if some VX'ers had a planned get together for last weekend in Virginia. I figure he probably has the phone number of a guy or two from the boards as well and could keep in touch with them in the real world.

Hugs!
......nothing in VA..there was an june 11-12 meet in vermont...

...i DO think he'd eventually return to posting with the other VX'ers...he thoroughly enjoys talking about all things VX....

lauriej said:
...i DO think he'd eventually return to posting with the other VX'ers...he thoroughly enjoys talking about all things VX....
Do you think though that he'd actually post when he knows that WS have been there? If he does, I'm sure that he changed his screen name.

Are there certain forums/threads that he would spend time in? Maybe someone could keep an eye on that to see if someone's posts look like his.

Jenifred said:
Do you think though that he'd actually post when he knows that WS have been there? If he does, I'm sure that he changed his screen name.

Are there certain forums/threads that he would spend time in? Maybe someone could keep an eye on that to see if someone's posts look like his.
...if he IS innocent, i would think he'd eventually get back into things...back on the boards with his forum buddies..(and would have no reason to have to change his nic ).soccer...volleyball etc.................and he should...

...if he IS innocent, has been completely cleared by LE, i wouldn't expect him to come to WS or any forum and try to defend himself, but i would think he'd want to get in touch with a reporter.."please ,verify with LE, i've been 100% cleared as a POI...etc etc...family, friends, and internet strangers are looking at me with suspicion, please run an update story to get them off my case..."

Timex said:
Of course there is no chance he simply told the family..."I would really like to play volleyball this weekend, would you mind watching Kaiden."
I can see this, and I have no problem with people trying to move forward in their lives. What else can we do when we lose a loved one? Life has to begin to go on at some point.

Yet, at the same time, I wonder whether this was something that was advertised, and people could just register that day to play. Or if it was something for which they had to register in advance. If so, how long in advance? Were they partnered randomly or did they have to register in teams with friends? Also, is this a one-time day-long tournament or is this some type of league?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back