Raymond Clark III

Love the CHICAGO BEARS helmet Jelly, not the other YUK at the bottom!!!! Ha, Ha!! :woohoo: GO Bears!!!

All other things aside, there's something missing in this kid.

That statement I do agree with 'Ailina. Indeed!

I'm not sure we will have any insight into who this offender is, and what pathologies he might have until the trial starts and the docs are unsealed. Then we will get a good gander at who he is...more than likely, for ourselves not some TH psych on tv that has never examined him yet gives professional opinions on what might be wrong with him...LOL.

Off Topic:
Note: I am a huge victim advocate when I post here, this offender will get no sympathy or empathy from me, in fact, I won't even give him the dignity of typing his full name along aside Annie Le. Helps to keep the focus on who is important and also helps to be able to view him objectively. Like a fly caught in a web so to speak.

http://www.workplaceviolence911.com/docs/20081024.pdf

Please read this peeps! He fits nearly every one of the 13 unlucky signs of workplace violence....

ETA: ITA with what Kat said... I am not saying he is not guilty and a sick .. rather... I want this case, if it is indeed workplace violence, to be agent for CHANGE in the way that it is recognized in the workplace before senseless things like this happen.

:waitasec::furious: You can never compare BTK with this youngin!! I thoroughly agree, how silly!!! Anyways to the point, this young fool had an obvious dislike for this young lady to do what he supposedly did. I don't truly believe he ever intended to do what he did, it was 100% spur of the moment and he COMPLETELY LOST IT!!!! Now he is doe eyed wondering what the heck he did and what happened to the life he knew??? He was hoping know one would figure it out and it happened to be on surveillance tapes and records of every individual that worked there. OOPS!!!! Control is to hard to hide!!! Shame on him, hopes he rots!!!

Do you really hope he rots? In this case, I'd probably not wish that he rots. Whatever happened, in my really screwed up opinion (IMRSUO), would be that he was a young individual, who had real trouble with himself and his self confidence, clearly demonstrated by the funky background, excepting his best friends, of course, who had no idea what this man did when he wasn't with friends. I understand the "friends" on Larry King and the defense. You simply didn't see him at his worst, because he always made sure that he was at his best with y'all

I agree, a defense will focus on the youth of this individual, his lack of a criminal record, just like BTK, a member of a church and part of the administration of that church. Big difference, IMO, is the length of time and the numbers as regards BTK. I followed that maniac extensively, and he was a psychotic. His main complaint was that LE wasn't honest with him about the ability of LE to trace a computer disk, for "X" sakes.

As for feeling sorry, well, I do feel sorry for this kid. I do not feel sorry for BTK. I think something went haywire with this kid (background wise) and I honestly do not think that he should fry or be charged with first degree murder. I believe that BTK should die immediately in a nasty way, but apparently, from what I have heard, he has been released from execution because of some crap nut state rules of death row criminals.

It PISSES me off to no end that BTK gets to sit around in some cushy prison forever. This Clark kid probably won't get it so cushy because he is not so inherently "nasty". BTK's soul is black, Clark's soul probably remains intact to some degree, IMO.

Normcar21 - I think it's a good thing I know you from other threads where you are tenacious about finding the perp and compassionate toward the victim. Are you aware you just called the murderer Clark, a kid? What's next? Soon he will be portrayed as saving puppy dogs and kitty kats from euthanization. I miss you Normcar - honest! lol

That statement I do agree with 'Ailina. Indeed!

I'm not sure we will have any insight into who this offender is, and what pathologies he might have until the trial starts and the docs are unsealed. Then we will get a good gander at who he is...more than likely, for ourselves not some TH psych on tv that has never examined him yet gives professional opinions on what might be wrong with him...LOL.

Off Topic:
Note: I am a huge victim advocate when I post here, this offender will get no sympathy or empathy from me, in fact, I won't even give him the dignity of typing his full name along aside Annie Le. Helps to keep the focus on who is important and also helps to be able to view him objectively. Like a fly caught in a web so to speak.

:sick: He makes me SOO sick at what he "allegedly" did and you are totally correct to say that we may never know what his pathological mind "In HIS Opinion" made him do. The point I guess I am trying to make is, this happens over and over and over and we never get the truth of what makes people LOSE IT!!! We will never hear at trial other than BS what happened and I will always be dumbstruck why this violence against women continues. (This truly is a WOMANS's worst nighmare). Thanks for listening and Take Care All.. Just venting, been through it all...

Normcar21 - I think it's a good thing I know you from other threads where you are tenacious about finding the perp and compassionate toward the victim. Are you aware you just called the murderer Clark, a kid? What's next? Soon he will be portrayed as saving puppy dogs and kitty kats from euthanization. I miss you Normcar - honest! lol

I chuckle...he is definitely a kid if he is compared to myself.

A subjective thing :croc:

Annkitty said:
He makes me SOO sick at what he "allegedly" did and you are totally correct to say that we may never know what his pathological mind "In HIS Opinion" made him do.

That works for me, and I am a firm believer in "what comes around, goes around." He is now facing that and I'm sure it is slightly uncomfortable for him, which is good, even prior to the trial.

When this dude is convicted, the dance will begin, and it will be sweet

http://www.workplaceviolence911.com/docs/20081024.pdf

Please read this peeps! He fits nearly every one of the 13 unlucky signs of workplace violence....

ETA: ITA with what Kat said... I am not saying he is not guilty and a sick .. rather... I want this case, if it is indeed workplace violence, to be agent for CHANGE in the way that it is recognized in the workplace before senseless things like this happen.

Thanks nurse - considering there is NO DSM IV diagnosis for work place violence, I'll stick to 'psychopath' watered down by the APA to sociopath.

Steroids, nope....to flabby.......just saw the pix in court

Tatoos.........bondage look?

I can't really read much into the tattoos. I agree with you about the steroids. He played baseball and football in high school, so one would expect that he lifted a lot of weights back then. But now that he has a couch potato gut, it looks like his glory days in sports has ended long ago and being engaged to his fiance has caused him to just let himself go and not worry about having six pack abs to impress the next girl who comes along. I doubt he's taken any steroids at all, at least since high school. He has former high school linebacker muscles, but not steroid muscles.

Do you really hope he rots? In this case, I'd probably not wish that he rots. Whatever happened, in my really screwed up opinion (IMRSUO), would be that he was a young individual, who had real trouble with himself and his self confidence, clearly demonstrated by the funky background, excepting his best friends, of course, who had no idea what this man did when he wasn't with friends. I understand the "friends" on Larry King and the defense. You simply didn't see him at his worst, because he always made sure that he was at his best with y'all

Hey Norm, I have lived my life as the defender and I am always the 1st one there to argue the different points. However, there is no way at this point, when they knowingly placing him in the building and his run in's with the victim do I call him Innocent or GUILTY... I personally have heard no absolute evidence against him at this point. I know at his age for him to commit this type of crime, he seriously has some mental defect to commit such a horrendous crime. I just know if he did do this with the absolutel knowledge and wherewithall (SIC), he needs serious help and if you do it once, you do it again!!! God Bless His Soul!!! He needs help, should have sought that help before he chose and acted that particular day!! Trust me I am the major defender in life!!! I JUST SAY IF HE DID THIS, HE NEEDS TO ROT IN HELL FOR A YOUNG LIFE WAS LOST AND IT MAKES ME SICK!!! My Husband has fits over me defending everyone!! LOL!!! Take Care All...

Thanks nurse - considering there is NO DSM IV diagnosis for work place violence, I'll stick to 'psychopath' watered down by the APA to sociopath.
http://www.workplaceviolence911.com/servlets/wpvDoc?action=display&key=1206

the above is a research article on tools used for managers to recognize potentially violent employees. Work place violence (after doing a bunch of reading just now on it) has a cluster of recognizable signs and symptoms that can help to prevent just this sort of crime from happening.

I just want to also add that I am not saying this guy is an angel... Quite to the contrary... he is a monster.. What I am trying to say is that there are OSHA regulated tools out there to help recognize these monsters and he fit the bill! So, what can be done differently in the future so this doesn't happen again?

Your thinking above is great too! The way these signs clump together into a predictable pattern... well it could be a DSM diagnosis (moo)

annkitty said:

He needs help, should have sought that help before he chose and acted that particular day!!

I agree, it's like all of us have experienced, that "morning after" thing. However, that happens when people get drunk and then wake up to terror happenings. ACK, did I do that???

This experience isn't a booze thing. He wasn't sitting around drinking whiskey with his rats, so it doesn't equate with alcohol, drugs, steroids, or other. The history of this dude just doesn't equate with that stuff.

Which offers substance and clarity, IMO, to the idea that he was either sexually attracted to her, or was pissed off at her attitude to his rat cages, or both.

annkitty said:

He needs help, should have sought that help before he chose and acted that particular day!!

I agree, it's like all of us have experienced, that "morning after" thing. However, that happens when people get drunk and then wake up to terror happenings. ACK, did I do that???

This experience isn't a booze thing. He wasn't sitting around drinking whiskey with his rats, so it doesn't equate with alcohol, drugs, steroids, or other. The history of this dude just doesn't equate with that stuff.

Which offers substance and clarity, IMO, to the idea that he was either sexually attracted to her, or was pissed off at her attitude to his rat cages, or both.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Norm I humbly reply because you are correct, however, I alway sit on the side of the Innocent (which at this point is still unknown)... Ask me if I believe he is Guilty???? YES!!! And I do beg to differ one point, whether he was drinking, doing drugs, etc., when that adrenalin actually hits, it truly is no different for that first time... Not speaking from 1st hand of myself, just knowledge of what has happened to me at the hands of another individual that had no recollection of the event!! Just trying to clarify my point and I always welcome ALL points of view!! That is what makes us unique in our own (crazy) ways!!

lol when I read about the neighbors complaining about the pitbulls being caged, I kinda thought....gee I wish my neighbor would keep their scary pitbull caged. Anyway, this doesn't seem like a planned crime, due to the fact that he was going in multiple rooms that he did not belong in. I'm hoping he will sit in jail and then confess to the crime. It would be better for all involved.

Totally off topic but.... I had to sign an agreement that I would crate train my dog when I adopted her from a rescue organization. Not only is there nothing wrong with crating--it is now considered to be the right thing to do.

It really is a good thing to do if you don't abuse it. You can leave a dog in too long or socially isolate it.

My vet is the one who told me about crate training. I mean we wouldn't leave a toddler alone at home to have free run of a house and many dogs shouldn't be either. I know for me it wasn't just the damage one of my dogs would do, it was the harm that could come to that dog. My ultimate fear was coming home to a dead electrocuted dog.

Below is a link to the Humane Societies guideline on crating a dog.

http://www.hsus.org/pets/pet_care/o...m/dog_behavior_tip_sheets/crate_training.html

Time Magazine have published a brief bio of RC—Raymond Clark: Annie Le's Alleged Killer

I didn't notice anything new in that but it does list the different towns where RC lived (1) Branford (2) Cromwell (not clear if he moved there with his family as that move may have been after he finished HS) (3) New Haven (4) Middletown.

The New York Times also had an article on him yesterday—Demanding Job in a Divided Lab, Then a Murder

The NYT says that he got the job at Yale directly out of HS, on the recommendation of his sister:
Mr. Clark’s brother-in-law and sister also work as animal technicians, and she recommended Mr. Clark for a position in the washing center in 2004, the year he graduated from high school in nearby Branford.

The university asks that technicians have familiarity with animals. Mr. Clark confided in one co-worker that he had listed on his résumé that he had worked on a farm, even though he had not, the co-worker said. The co-worker spoke on the condition of anonymity because Yale officials had instructed employees not to speak with the news media.

Time Magazine have published a brief bio of RC—Raymond Clark: Annie Le's Alleged Killer

I didn't notice anything new in that but it does list the different towns where RC lived (1) Branford (2) Cromwell (not clear if he moved there with his family as that move may have been after he finished HS) (3) New Haven (4) Middletown.

The New York Times also had an article on him yesterday—Demanding Job in a Divided Lab, Then a Murder

The NYT says that he got the job at Yale directly out of HS, on the recommendation of his sister:

Thank you Noracrub. I was wondering last night what the process is when Yale hires for these positions?

I had seen where someone asked here yesterday if they do routine drug tests. Which I would find hard to fathom if they do because it's not as widespread of a practice as most think, and it depends on the money available to spend for that really. JMHO.

I'm more interested in the hiring process itself. At first glance it does appear that Yale needs to relook at that process. Unfortunately, if the earlier complaint about RC is true I'm not sure it would have shown up during a routine background check. It was registered as a complaint and on a show yesterday it was said that the female in that case wouldn't fill out an affidavit to go forward with any prosecution. (Can't remember which show I saw a TH say that, it was either JVM or NG).

Again thank you for bringing his background here. I don't have time today, but I'm sure that some of our WS's will do a check on him in those towns.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back