Reality TV star Todd Chrisley and wife Julie indicted for tax evasion *Guilty*

She went on to explain that the oral arguments were expected to begin the week of March 25, 2024.

“Only about 6 percent of cases that are submitted for oral arguments get accepted,” the 26-year-old said. “So this is huge news.”

She added, “We get to go and argue why mom and dad should be home. So God is good. Thanksgiving win!”

In July during an episode of her podcast “Unlocked w/ Savannah Chrisley,” she and her brother, Chase Chrisley, 27, discussed what they said were the “inhumane” conditions their parents were enduring in prison.

Question - why should mom & dad be home? Because they had a TV show? Because they are special, elitist thieves and liars? Exactly why should they not be in prison?
Yes. Because they’re entitled.

It seems to me, for the fraud, and financial theft, their sentences are quite reasonable. I found their defense of blaming everyone else, not quite believable. People know how much money they earn, and how much money they spend. And, everyone knows that they have to pay taxes on earnings.

@BrianEntin

Hear from Todd Chrisley for the first time behind bars on @NewsNation at 8pmET.He describes brutal conditions and a photograph taken of him while he was sleeping and sent to Savannah asking for money in exchange for his protection.I’ll also talk to Savannah tonight at 8.

12:49 PM · Dec 8, 2023

Reality star Todd Chrisley - jailed for bank fraud and tax evasion - says his Federal prison has unsafe food, mold, and a dead cat fell out of the ceiling onto the food. The prison denied me access to interview him, but I was able to ask Chrisley questions through his lawyer.

I was about to post this. Just read and watched BE’s posts on X.
I’ve also read the Texas prison system is in dire need of reform. Why are people being treated like this?
Although, maybe I’m thinking of state prison. They’re in Federal prison, correct? I always had heard they’re a cakewalk compared to state prisons.
Then again, I’m not sure I believe all the claims by TC anyway. I never watched their show, but from what little I’ve seen of him, he comes across as a fake con man to me. JMO

Last edited:
I was about to post this. Just read and watched BE’s posts on X.
I’ve also read the Texas prison system is in dire need of reform. Why are people being treated like this?
Although, maybe I’m thinking of state prison. They’re in Federal prison, correct? I always had heard they’re a cakewalk compared to state prisons.
Then again, I’m not sure I believe all the claims by TC anyway. I never watched their show, but from what little I’ve seen of him, he comes across as a fake con man to me. JMO

I wonder how much time TC spent advocating for prison reform before he was incarcerated. Had he ever donated to any charitable organizations that supported food banks, or assisted with helping to use his fame and wealth to improve society in any way?

I don't think so, he is so self serving, if he had ever even stepped into a homeless shelter he would have plastered how "awesome" he was for selflessly donating time to help the "poor".

He is in one of the best federal prisons available, a minimum to no security camp, with opportunities to work at the adjacent federal government facilities.

Brian speaks w/SC (the daughter) for anyone interested.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin
@BrianEntin

Todd and Julie's daughter Savannah now has custody of their children. She visits her parents almost every weekend in prison -- and is hopeful an appeal will be successful in the case. More of my interviews coming up Monday at 6pmET on
@NewsNation.

2/2 Chrisley says he is not allowed to speak with his wife Julie and that his messages to her are delayed. Calls with his lawyer have also been delayed, he says.Chrisley says he realizes speaking out could cause him harm, but wants to expose what is happening inside the prison.

9:08 PM · Dec 8, 2023

I wonder how much time TC spent advocating for prison reform before he was incarcerated. Had he ever donated to any charitable organizations that supported food banks, or assisted with helping to use his fame and wealth to improve society in any way?

I don't think so, he is so self serving, if he had ever even stepped into a homeless shelter he would have plastered how "awesome" he was for selflessly donating time to help the "poor".

He is in one of the best federal prisons available, a minimum to no security camp, with opportunities to work at the adjacent federal government facilities.

Am I the only one wondering if TC thinks he’s starring in his own reality show?

Savannah Chrisley Says Dad Todd May Move Prisons After Facing 'Retaliation' for Speaking Out About Living Conditions​

In an interview on Chris Cuomo's NewsNation show Cuomo, Savannah Chrisley alleged that her father has been facing "retaliation" for speaking out about the terrible living conditions he and his fellow prisoners have faced in their time at the Pensacola Federal Prison Camp.

Savannah alleged the facility has gone to the "the extent of planting cell phones, drugs, going through his lockers" in order to "send him to a facility and truly behind bars."

Savannah said she's been given information by individuals who work in that facility, "which should scare the warden and the [Bureau of Prisons]."

"The BoP has called me a liar numerous times, but I have all the information to back it up," she continued. "And these letters, I mean, I even have recordings of them speaking about shipping my father ... but they have to have a good reason to. They have to find something he's in violation of."

Last edited:
I don't think he's rich anymore.

Oh wait....

Todd and Julie Chrisley Receive $1 Million Settlement in Lawsuit Alleging Misconduct in Investigation Against Them​

Tue, January 9, 2024 at 8:54 PM EST

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back