Identified! SC - Myrtle Beach, WhtFem at beach, dolphin tat, May'13 - Robin Kelly

Here is a pretty much low exposure missing person from NY...I have searched and cannot find her listed on any of the missing person databases...or find an update. She went missing in 2012...One of the comments was strange..said she was found floating in the ocean...but others commented that there was no report of it..

"My name is Masha, I wanted to let your blog know about my mother in law who has been missing since Tuesday (4/3/12) night.
Her name is Ludmila Tulman, well known in the Russian community as the previous owner of Restaurants Stolovoya/Pelmennaya on Ave U and Da-I-Net on 86th Street.

She is about 5’7, 160lbs, short red/brown hair, light eyes. Last seen on Brighton. Left home at around 12am and never returned. I am attaching a picture, if there is anything you can do to help us find her, it would be greatly appreciated.

You can contact me via email (mashatulman@gmail.com) or cell 917-699-7576."

http://www.sheepsheadbites.com/2012/04/ludmila-tulman-russian-restaurateur-missing-since-tuesday/#disqus_thread

missing-250x378.jpg
woman%20pulled%20from%20ocean%20picture.jpg

Classito

@classito - nice catch - very difficult to find her on the web.
Seems strange that some say they had a funeral for her - and others say she's still alive.
Very little (if any) information or followup in the press.
One of the quotes says that the picture doesn't look like her -
Another post is saying that on a relatives FB page that she was found deceased.
I wonder what the story is.

I searched and just can't find anymore on her. No obit, no update, nothing. I went through relative FB pages that I could find and found no mention of her either.

If someone already has a connection with the investigator(s) and could submit please do..

Classito

The hair color, the eyes, the eyebrows, the lips, the overall coloring and facial shape!

Just...wow.

Would we be out of bounds if we contacted the daughter who posted the snippet about her missing mother?

The hair color, the eyes, the eyebrows, the lips, the overall coloring and facial shape!

Just...wow.

Also the chin & high forehead... These ladies could be twins or sisters if not the same person. Maybe the family suspects this is her but has some reason for not coming forward??!!

I got this message from GeneologyBank when I tried to look up an SSDI (death index) record for Tulman:

"In compliance with Section 203 ("Restriction on Access to the Death Master File") of the Budget Act of 2013, we are no longer able to display SSDI records for individuals who have died within the previous 3 years. You can learn more here."

I got the same message when I entered a nonexistent (random scrambled letters) name, so that doesn't prove she has an entry from the last three years.

The only concern I have that it may not be Ludmila is that Ludmila has pierced ears - there is no mention of pierced ears for Dolphin Doe.
Though looking at her face - she looks a strong match.

Wow. Ludmila looks like a very strong possibility. Any luck contacting the investigators about her? What about contacting her daughter?

I'm not sure if she's been mentioned before, but Leslie Mears seems like a decent possiblity:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13456/4/

Perhaps she ran off to start a new life in SC?

Wow. Ludmila looks like a very strong possibility. Any luck contacting the investigators about her? What about contacting her daughter?

I am not sure if anyone has submitted her. Don't want to step on toes or pass along duplicate information so I was waiting for anyone on the thread that had connections with the investigative team to say/do something...I will report the potential match to Horry County tomorrow...

Classito

This begs the question: has anyone here submitted any PMs for Dolphin Lady? (I haven't.) I'm wondering because of the surprising lack of ruleouts on Namus for her. I know we had a compilation of suggested matches several pages back but don't know if anything has been done with it yet.

I didn't.

Ruleouts that take place outside the Namus system, such as those we've submitted, aren't listed in Namus unless somebody on the LE side takes the extra steps to enter it.

Argh. So some or many of the women we've mentioned here could actually be ruled out but we wouldn't know it?

This begs the question: has anyone here submitted any PMs for Dolphin Lady? (I haven't.) I'm wondering because of the surprising lack of ruleouts on Namus for her. I know we had a compilation of suggested matches several pages back but don't know if anything has been done with it yet.

I have not submitted anyone...

Classito

I submitted Carolyn Jones, but she has since been removed from Namus (presumably found)

Do you guys think we should choose some of the best PMs and start submitting them?

I think Astridxxx might have submitted a few people early on. I'll go back through the thread and put together a list, but it will be a couple of days -- heading out for the middle Carbuff's wedding.

I have submitted 1 for this case - I will need to check my emails - but I have changed computers, so my sent emails may not be on this computer :( -
I'll check my posts on the thread - if I have submitted a possible match for consideration, I usually post it on the thread.

ETA: I submitted April Fawn Smith in March 2014 - Post details: #337 & #343+344
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smith_april.html<br />
Not to Charlie - to NAMUS...
OK, well I've submitted the MP for NAMUS to have a look at and pass the email along to the Local Contact or the Case Manager.

Charlie Project link for April is a 404 Not Found (now) - cant find her on NAMUS either.
Looks like she has been taken off the MP lists.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back