Identified! SC - Myrtle Beach, WhtFem at beach, dolphin tat, May'13 - Robin Kelly

Just looking on the NAMUS profile for Dolphin Doe...

Her DNA has not yet been submitted -
I think in the Physical Description they have added that she had 'Freckles'

Also, I did remember that one of our sleuthers discovered she had an ankle bandage -
I am just looking at the 'Sail Fast' T-shirt picture on NAMUS - you can see Doe's leg - the bandage looks as if it is wound around her leg to not far from her knee - this is a large bandage.
Not sure that means anything significant, but I think this bandage would have stood out to anyone who would have seen her - more so than a bandage at sock level.

Surprised that no injury was mentioned on the profile - even if it had been a possible calf muscle sprain - varicose vein - swelling of some sort.
What do you need a bandage that far up the leg from the ankle for?

Pic at: https://identifyus.org/en/medias/full/19128
Leg on right hand side of frame.

I have not had time to report Ludmilla as a potential match...If anyone has the time...

Classito

Just looking on the NAMUS profile for Dolphin Doe...

Her DNA has not yet been submitted -
I think in the Physical Description they have added that she had 'Freckles'

Also, I did remember that one of our sleuthers discovered she had an ankle bandage -
I am just looking at the 'Sail Fast' T-shirt picture on NAMUS - you can see Doe's leg - the bandage looks as if it is wound around her leg to not far from her knee - this is a large bandage.
Not sure that means anything significant, but I think this bandage would have stood out to anyone who would have seen her - more so than a bandage at sock level.

Surprised that no injury was mentioned on the profile - even if it had been a possible calf muscle sprain - varicose vein - swelling of some sort.
What do you need a bandage that far up the leg from the ankle for?

Pic at: https://identifyus.org/en/medias/full/19128
Leg on right hand side of frame.

Looks like an Ace bandage wrapped around her knee.

woman%20pulled%20from%20ocean%20picture.jpg
finn_daria.jpg

I see others have considered Daria Finn as a possible match. Has anyone submitted her to the detectives in charge of the case?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/finn_daria.html

woman%20pulled%20from%20ocean%20picture.jpg
finn_daria.jpg

I see others have considered Daria Finn as a possible match. Has anyone submitted her to the detectives in charge of the case?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/finn_daria.html

Do you think she would have washed that far or maybe there was foul play on their boat?

Edit: stupid question. The dates are too far off for her to have washed there. Maybe she plotted to murder her SO and fled? Total speculation. No disrespect intended.

Looking at a larger view of Tammie Chipman's (UID) profile photo it looks as if she has double piercing in her right earlobe and a single piercing in her left.
Dolphin Doe does not have pierced ears though.

Im just trying to picture how on earth she slit her wrists and walked a mile (she couldn't get on public transportation with bleeding from wrists ... unless it was superficial or "across the river").

I know the despair of life and depression to the point of wanting to end it, but going out of town - the planning it - slicing your wrists, hesitation marks on your neck and then going out in the vast waters and HOPE you drown.. this is a very pitiful heartbreaking ending. She suffered greatly in her release. Drowning is physically painful because the water burns the hell out of your lungs when your oxygen is gone. It's suffocation and your body attempting fight or flight. I can't even imagine.

I'll look tonight for anything that might release the bathroom she bled out at. I envisioned a park bathroom, one with an outdoor exit and open to the public. I'm guessing she didn't have a hotel room because a person wouldn't risk being caught/stopped by slicing their wrists in the toilets.

is it posible she went into the water near where she sliced her wrists and floated to where she was found?

also, is it possible she was despondant over the loss of her husband/family and that she went to a place she loved to end it and that is why she is not missed?

I just finished reading this whole thread. So tragic. So many possible matches. I'm very very new to this, but I definitely want to try to help find out who she was and who she belongs to!

I came across these screencaps I took awhile ago and realized I forgot to post them. No idea if it'll help but posting with the hope that maybe it could... I did some virtual makeovers of this Jane Doe some months back, just attempting to see what she could have looked like years ago in case she hadn't been seen by friends and family in many years. The younger looking makeover is a huge difference, thinner, hair not as red, idk just, trying to do something different...

Original photo from coroner/Doe file:

evdi15.jpg

Quick online hairstyle makeover using Aveda:

28vdth2.jpg

Younger makeover using virtual makeover:

15pjy9g.jpg

Okay, I've seen a woman who looks just like the photo of her blonder with her hair up, and just in the past couple of days, too. Gonna go through my bookmarks tomorrow...

Okay, I've seen a woman who looks just like the photo of her blonder with her hair up, and just in the past couple of days, too. Gonna go through my bookmarks tomorrow...

Just wondering if you had a chance to do this yet, and:if you have, what you found?

Just wondering if you had a chance to do this yet, and:if you have, what you found?

I started but haven't found her yet. Probably be a couple of days before I finish because I spent hours in CharleyProject looking for somebody else...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair
Back