Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

FWIW, latest document dump contains a synopsis of an interview with Ric that we have yet to see. In this synopsis it says:

From the second week of February 2008, Casey began spending 4 - 5 nights a week at his apartment. Except for one time in April, she always had Caylee with her. During the April incident, Caylee was there when they went to bed but when he woke up Caylee was gone. Casey told Ricardo her mother Cynthia had called her and told her to bring Caylee home, which she did.

Ric also notes that he and KC almost never went out, perhaps just once a month. He said that after they broke up and she started dating AL, KC seemed to spend much more time going out and partying.

The period 6/10 - 6/14 is a period when this partying was ramping up.

OK...after responding to Verite's post I noted that the "6/9 vs. 6/15" thread had been closed and it appeared to be linking folks here....

I've asked JBean to consider re-opening the "6/9 vs. 6/15" thread to allow some add'l focus on that topic. I understand why things hafta get tidied up...and I appreciate that we've been afforded the opportunity to focus on Caylee's wherabouts "6/10-6/14" for so long...so...I'm all good with whatever happens. Apologies for any confusion I may've created. :)

FWIW...I'm working on something regarding the selection of 6/9 vs. 6/15 that would belong on that thread. I'll wait to see if it gets re-opened first.

ETA: Thread for focused discussion on why 6/9 vs. 6/15 here=> http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3125809#post3125809
:gomods:

OK...just a quick one...

Believe I've found a little more information to support Casey was taking Caylee to Lee's...

Sorry for the tease...but, the hunt for this took me down a long path and it crosses paths with impersonating ZG @ Sawgrass...a better fix on the time & location of death and the bagging of the body...it changed some things for me...but...I gotta work it out just a bit more...

Doing a little housekeeping...

1) In interview released today Lee indicates that after Cindy's birthday on June 5th he travels out of town. This is the best indication to-date supporting the availability of Lee's place for Casey to take Caylee there for a period of time.

2) In reference to the tease posted above I have posted on other threads that the typical pattern of pings for Casey located @ G&C's is one that bounces back and forth between two towers.

On 6/9 during what appears to be Caylee's normal naptime of 1PM-3PM Casey pings on the cell tower nearer Lee's house 14 out of 15 times.

On 6/16 during the same timeframe Casey pings on the cell tower 12 out of 13 times - up to and including the beginning of the first afternoon 'flurry' @ 4:10PM.

snipped and bolded...

Doing a little housekeeping...

1) In interview released today Lee indicates that after Cindy's birthday on June 5th he travels out of town. This is the best indication to-date supporting the availability of Lee's place for Casey to take Caylee there for a period of time.

Did I miss something???

snipped and bolded...
Did I miss something???

Hey, AZ. Maybe not new...I'm not certain.

I'm a bit confused by the recent release. When we were all waiting around w/ abated breath for the links to come one of the first ones available included interview transcripts from Tony L., Lee, Troy, Amy and Jesse (maybe others). Some of these looked like earlier interviews just being re-released, and my assumption (dangerous word) was that these included perhaps additional info that wasn't released earlier.

I dunno if I'm just confused, or what, but, I looked around for the link to these transcripts this afternoon so I could source this post for you...and now I can't find'em :doh:

Anyway...where it comes from is a transcribed interview w/ Lee and he talks about seeing Caylee for the last time @ Cindy's birthday on 6/5 (not new news). And then LE interviewer inserts some statement, as if they had talked off the record, paraphrasing here 'cause I can't find the link, but, LE inserts something like, "...and then your job...it takes you out of town, right?". To which Lee responds in the affirmative.

So...maybe nothing new...maybe I should just read instead of blathering 'bout, but, I was glad to see something in the transcribed interview from Lee that could be reasonably interpretted to indicate he was out of town during the period 6/10-6/14 for which Caylee's night time care situation is less than crystal clear.

I also looked @ the contact pattern between Lee & Casey to this end. It suggested to me that perhaps Lee flew out Sunday PM. There are exchanges between Lee & Casey that evening, 6/8, which, IMHO, would be consistent w/ them dialoging 'bout Casey maybe spending some time @ his place while he's gone. This may also be consistent w/ the first alleged 'fight' between Casey & Cindy and Casey 'escaping' to Lee's place to get away 6/8PM. Lee initiates the exchange.

Date DOW Time Type From To
6/8/08 SUN 8:19:05 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/8/08 SUN 8:21:31 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/8/08 SUN 8:23:34 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/9/08 MON 1:24:46 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/10/08 TUE 8:40:43 PM INCOMING CALL Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony

Date DOW Time Type From To
6/8/08 SUN 8:19:52 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/8/08 SUN 8:23:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 1:35:14 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 3:36:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 3:43:55 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)

Note, if I kinda have my wires crossed on Amy's texts, but, it appeared to me that there were 3 almost simultaneous outgoing texts @ 3:43PM 6/9 to Amy, Lee & Tony L. 'bout Casey's successful potty training event :) Seems outta character that she would send it to Tony, but, IF she was @ Lee's that afternoon it might prompt her to share that w/ Lee too...just noodlin'.

Noted the following in Casey's IM's w/ Tony. She's telling Tony that she's gonna take off from work :rolleyes: after a Noon meeting. Indicating that she's been going in early...

On 6/12:

casey o marie (8:59:11 AM):
"that's why my boss didn't care. his exact words to me were 'were you seriously coming into work at 6am, after 2 weeks of vacation? are you still *advertiser censored****g stoned?'"​

It appears Casey was telling Tony that she had to go into work early the week of 6/9. Clearly the 2nd week of Casey's "2 weeks of vacation" was the week she was supposed to be w/ Cindy & Caylee before Cindy went back to work 6/9.

This story line would also have provided cover for Casey having to spend the night somewhere other than Tony's 6/9PM-6/10AM w/ Caylee since the morning of 6/10 would've required the gotta-take-Caylee-to-ZFG-early-since-I-gotta-go-into-work-early alibi...which she would've needed to sell in order to actually goto traffic court. We're still left wondering if Caylee went to the courthouse...or was otherwise 'cared' for.

Definitely something "went down" on 6/8 (I can't be within the correct timeframe, threadwise, for the life of me!)

"Mom's kicking me out, can you believe it? Can we come stay with you?"

Did Lee have a roomie - BL? I know he had/has a fiance but she lives with her parents.

Does the Braeckensomething house fit the ping profile?

Definitely something "went down" on 6/8 (I can't be within the correct timeframe, threadwise, for the life of me!)

"Mom's kicking me out, can you believe it? Can we come stay with you?"
*snip*

Where are you getting this quote, Woe? Is this conjecture?

6/10 TL may have helped KC with gas can, Big conflict with Ric, last day AH or RM see Caylee
6/11 Maria may have seen Caylee at TL's, "stupid drama", "official with TL", out 9 til 9, lies to RM and he goes out with AH without KC
6/12 Maria may have seen Caylee at TL's, TL went to mall with KC and Caylee, Kristina C. may have walked with KC and Caylee, RM in Tampa, A's home computer search for ZG (writeover 7/16/08)
6/13 lied to AH about GA and stroke, Kristina C. may have walked with KC and Caylee, KC wore a black dress to Fusion, first night KC stays over at TL's, RoyCH saw Caylee, KC tells TL "You're the one."
6/14 GA begins a new job

Have any of the "may haves" been substantiated?

I took these "bits" from my notes. I know I'm repeating stuff but, if anyone can add or clarify any of the above info, that would be great.

My guess is that KC and Caylee were home on the nights of the 10th, 11th and 14th. I wonder why KC did not stay with AH on the 12th since RM was in Tampa. AH says she last saw Caylee the morning of the 10th. Ping check.
Checking for conflicts with 10, 11 and 14 too.

This (6/13-6/15) is also the weekend that Ryan P said Casey was supposed to come see him at his aunt's house, but never showed up.

It is odd to me that she made plans with 2 or 3 people this weekend (Ryan, Amy, possibly Jamie) and then made up excuses to back out of them--except for Fusian on Friday night (the 13th). This is BEFORE she killed Caylee--why are her plans falling through? She has no body to hide, etc., at this point. What was she doing on Saturday and Sunday (Father's Day)? Premeditation activities?

Could she have been working her *advertiser censored*-type shoots then? I have not seen the pic on here, but I am new as a poster to this board, so please please bear with me. I am trying to catch up but you guys are BUSY! :0) Another thing, I have been racking my brain over this time period also (week or so before the 15th) for the same reasons. Let me link to a posting I did and the *advertiser censored* pic because it may hold a key and also maybe she was pimping out her daughter to the same company... anyone know about this? Thank you kindly for your patience with me as I settle in here. :)
At one point she friended me on myspace in-between jail releases and I saved her profile, but she really did not talk to me, then she un-friended me awhile after at some point. I can give you the files if anyone wants them, just tell me the best way to do it. I tried to report things to the tip line a couple of times and was treated like I was wasting their time, so I just made a folder on my laptop and saved it all in case.
I don't think I have much, but you never know. I searched all her friends comments pages and hers and I saved what I could. Let me know if you have any interest in the info.
ok, I checked and I have myspace comments clear back from 2005 even... but the dates on HER page for the june dates for this thread were all deleted when i downloaded this, which was september 19th 2008 - so she cleared her tracks from april 24th until july 4th... but i might have something from her friends....ugh i am still sorting, i will have to post an update...

ok - I found on one friends myspace on june 12th at 9:14am she said "so i'm thinking you should bring your happy *advertiser censored* back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my myspace page. i'd love to see you out there!" There was a previous one to the same person on april 20th at 3:12pm "one of these days i'm going to come out there, and we're going to get tattooed together...something crazy!"

on june 12th 7:54pm on another person's page she writes "sounds good hun."
on the same page she wrote on the 25th at 3:35pm "come to orlando friday!!! i miss your happy *advertiser censored*, plus you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked... do you like sushi?? get me brotha!"

ok, i decided to upload what i can and i will get you a link... this is exhausting, anyone want some files to look through???

ok - I found on one friends myspace on june 12th at 9:14am she said "so i'm thinking you should bring your happy *advertiser censored* back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my myspace page. i'd love to see you out there!" There was a previous one to the same person on april 20th at 3:12pm "one of these days i'm going to come out there, and we're going to get tattooed together...something crazy!"

on the same page she wrote on the 25th at 3:35pm "come to orlando friday!!! i miss your happy *advertiser censored*, plus you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked... do you like sushi?? get me brotha!"

ok, i decided to upload what i can and i will get you a link... this is exhausting, anyone want some files to look through???

okay i put some up on youtube under chromedaffodils, hope it helps I am new to youtube posting too, so I was a but akward, sorry...

This (6/13-6/15) is also the weekend that Ryan P said Casey was supposed to come see him at his aunt's house, but never showed up.

It is odd to me that she made plans with 2 or 3 people this weekend (Ryan, Amy, possibly Jamie) and then made up excuses to back out of them--except for Fusian on Friday night (the 13th). This is BEFORE she killed Caylee--why are her plans falling through? She has no body to hide, etc., at this point. What was she doing on Saturday and Sunday (Father's Day)? Premeditation activities?

FWIW, the IM's w/ Tony suggest that Casey may have backed outta the trip to Jacksonville w/ Amy 6/13 to appease him. In the IM exchange Casey mentions/reminds him that she's going and Tony reacts as if he didn't know it and wasn't happy about it.

Could she have been working her *advertiser censored*-type shoots then? I have not seen the pic on here, but I am new as a poster to this board, so please please bear with me. I am trying to catch up but you guys are BUSY! :0) Another thing, I have been racking my brain over this time period also (week or so before the 15th) for the same reasons. Let me link to a posting I did and the *advertiser censored* pic because it may hold a key and also maybe she was pimping out her daughter to the same company... anyone know about this? Thank you kindly for your patience with me as I settle in here. :)
At one point she friended me on myspace in-between jail releases and I saved her profile, but she really did not talk to me, then she un-friended me awhile after at some point. I can give you the files if anyone wants them, just tell me the best way to do it. I tried to report things to the tip line a couple of times and was treated like I was wasting their time, so I just made a folder on my laptop and saved it all in case.
I don't think I have much, but you never know. I searched all her friends comments pages and hers and I saved what I could. Let me know if you have any interest in the info.
ok, I checked and I have myspace comments clear back from 2005 even... but the dates on HER page for the june dates for this thread were all deleted when i downloaded this, which was september 19th 2008 - so she cleared her tracks from april 24th until july 4th... but i might have something from her friends....ugh i am still sorting, i will have to post an update...
*snipped*

Welcome, Chrome. :)

1) There are a few places you can find focused discussion on the *advertiser censored*-connection theories. (a) Parking Lot "Bad Pictures" IIRC, and (b) In the main forum, "Casey's PhotoBucket", come to mind

2) FWIW, there are two threads focused on MySpace & Facebook discussion

Thread#1 here.
Thread#2 here.

Just relying on memory these MS entries are examples of Casey's foray into "event coordinating" :rolleyes: She began sending MS messages, text messages, etc. to her friends telling them to come out to Fusian, esp. ramping up to Friday night events.

The "Sounds good hun" I think may have been either making arrangments w/ Jenna P. for Fusian or Kristina C. for walk w/ Caylee Friday evening.

Hope that helps.

Considering that the 13th of June was the first full night she spent with TL, Caylee had to be either at home with CA or with someone else or :furious: in the trunk of the car. Now KC had problems because TL did not allow Caylee to stay over at his house. CA was cracking down on KC about expecting childcare whenever KC said so.

KC wanted to be with TL. That was of utmost importance to her. She told peeps what they wanted to hear (I prefer to hear the truth myself). KC thought RP would want her to come to his Aunt's party so she said "sure, I'll come". Later she delivered the let down - "my dad had a stoke, I'm sick, blah, blah, etc." She told peeps in the moment the "right" answer and made excuses later. So, what to do with Caylee so she could be with TL? Where was Caylee all day Saturday? We know she went with CA Sunday. How many people were in her life that she could just farm Caylee out to? Noone is admitting they ever watched Caylee for KC beyond the time she was just two years old or so. What do you do with your kid when noone is available to babysit? This was KC's dilema. Did she leave Caylee with someone or did she take care of her problem by killing her own daughter?

What about peeps like KristinaC, HollyG, etc. Noone can specifically remember when they took a walk, etc. At least if some of those facts could be pinned down, there'd be some certain facts! Everyone is vague around this case and that really bugs me.

I know I just repeated what you said - TOL - I wish I knew the truth, the exact answer. IMO someone else besides KC knows. Why can't they gather the courage necessary to reveal the truth? How can peeps live harboring terrible secrets? Luckily, I don't know-can't even imagine.:confused:

Considering that the 13th of June was the first full night she spent with TL, Caylee had to be either at home with CA or with someone else or :furious: in the trunk of the car. Now KC had problems because TL did not allow Caylee to stay over at his house. CA was cracking down on KC about expecting childcare whenever KC said so.

KC wanted to be with TL. That was of utmost importance to her. She told peeps what they wanted to hear (I prefer to hear the truth myself). KC thought RP would want her to come to his Aunt's party so she said "sure, I'll come". Later she delivered the let down - "my dad had a stoke, I'm sick, blah, blah, etc." She told peeps in the moment the "right" answer and made excuses later. So, what to do with Caylee so she could be with TL? Where was Caylee all day Saturday? We know she went with CA Sunday. How many people were in her life that she could just farm Caylee out to? Noone is admitting they ever watched Caylee for KC beyond the time she was just two years old or so. What do you do with your kid when noone is available to babysit? This was KC's dilema. Did she leave Caylee with someone or did she take care of her problem by killing her own daughter?

What about peeps like KristinaC, HollyG, etc. Noone can specifically remember when they took a walk, etc. At least if some of those facts could be pinned down, there'd be some certain facts! Everyone is vague around this case and that really bugs me.

I know I just repeated what you said - TOL - I wish I knew the truth, the exact answer. IMO someone else besides KC knows. Why can't they gather the courage necessary to reveal the truth? How can peeps live harboring terrible secrets? Luckily, I don't know-can't even imagine.:confused:

In the last docu dump a caller leaves Yuri M a msg saying that she saw Caylee at Cindy's house in the evening. Cindy said she had Caylee for most of that week and Casey was in and out.

The ANON caller was ninety some percent sure Caylee was there that night with Cindy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back