Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

okay i put some up on youtube under chromedaffodils, hope it helps I am new to youtube posting too, so I was a but akward, sorry...

Welcome! The whole June timeframe revolved around KC trying to please her new main squeeze, TL, by promoting for that nightclub, Fusion. So she was "reaching out" to her friends soliciting them to "21 *advertiser censored*, 18 swallow" (an ad for Fusion) because she was a very helpful girlfriend. His goals became her goals within a week or two. We all should have a person like that - no?:rolleyes:

When I first started snooping around about this case, a picture came up of KC, that looked like a solicitation picture, "Hi, my name is --, and I -- and --, let me fulfill your dreams." Not literally those words but I recognized the flavor and got out of there real quick. As far as I know, none of the call girl stuff has been substantiated has it?

Welcome! The whole June timeframe revolved around KC trying to please her new main squeeze, TL, by promoting for that nightclub, Fusion. So she was "reaching out" to her friends soliciting them to "21 *advertiser censored*, 18 swallow" (an ad for Fusion) because she was a very helpful girlfriend. His goals became her goals within a week or two. We all should have a person like that - no?:rolleyes:

When I first started snooping around about this case, a picture came up of KC, that looked like a solicitation picture, "Hi, my name is --, and I -- and --, let me fulfill your dreams." Not literally those words but I recognized the flavor and got out of there real quick. As far as I know, none of the call girl stuff has been substantiated has it?

my bold

So very charming!

Do you recall where you came across that picture? Are you sure it was Casey? If it truly was Casey, that pretty much backs up the prostitution angle. Or, excuse me, the high-priced call girl angle. :rolleyes: Could that be what LE meant when they told George there were some pretty bad pictures out there?

*snipped*

1) There are a few places you can find focused discussion on the *advertiser censored*-connection theories. (a) Parking Lot "Bad Pictures" IIRC, and (b) In the main forum, "Casey's PhotoBucket", come to mind
*snip*

Recommend these if interested in pulling the string on the *advertiser censored* angle.

that's interesting if that was KC in the picture you saw! I noticed early on when I looked at the myspace pages of any of the Fusian friends like the DBC guys, the female friends posting on the guys' pages, when I would link to the girls' pages, they didn't say exactly that but some of them listed themselves as "model" and said "Let's get together for a photoshoot soon, won't we have fun" or something along those lines. Did you save the pic of KC?

wonder what an IT person could find out about when the picture you saw was actually posted, when the site was created (and by whom)?

my bold

So very charming!

Do you recall where you came across that picture? Are you sure it was Casey? If it truly was Casey, that pretty much backs up the prostitution angle. Or, excuse me, the high-priced call girl angle. :rolleyes: Could that be what LE meant when they told George there were some pretty bad pictures out there?

(or else KC or anybody else could have been using KC's photo to lure or scam somebody somehow, for example, get a person to go to a place with money and rob them....) Just brainstorming.

my bold

So very charming!

Uh Oh, I'm sorry I mentioned this tidbit on this thread. In fairness I must clarify my findings. The wording I mentioned appeared on a Fusion flyer that KC was helping TL to distribute. The flyer is pictured with photos that were released April 6. KC was not pictured on the flyer. When I noticed the ad (flyer), it indicated that Fusion was more than a nightclub.

We'd better discuss these type things somewhere else though cuz BJB does such a good job trying to keep these threads connected to their dates.

that's interesting if that was KC in the picture you saw! I noticed early on when I looked at the myspace pages of any of the Fusian friends like the DBC guys, the female friends posting on the guys' pages, when I would link to the girls' pages, they didn't say exactly that but some of them listed themselves as "model" and said "Let's get together for a photoshoot soon, won't we have fun" or something along those lines. Did you save the pic of KC?

wonder what an IT person could find out about when the picture you saw was actually posted, when the site was created (and by whom)?

Real quick, I have no idea because it popped up on my screen and I could tell it looked like one of those ads but not provocative. I did not explore. Just thought by now there'd be more to that story.

Sorry Mods. Pls. relocate to the proper thread.

NO MORE OT HERE OR I'll GET IN TROUBLE! BOND TOLD US ABOVE WHERE WE CAN GO TO PICK UP TOPIC - sorry.

Real quick, I have no idea because it popped up on my screen and I could tell it looked like one of those ads but not provocative. I did not explore. Just thought by now there'd be more to that story.

Sorry Mods. Pls. relocate to the proper thread.

NO MORE OT HERE OR I'll GET IN TROUBLE! BOND TOLD US ABOVE WHERE WE CAN GO TO PICK UP TOPIC - sorry.

Gotcha! Sorry to have derailed the sleuthing!

I have always felt this was odd, how do you not remember this exactly if you are in the family. It is crazy how the June 9 date was good for everyone until that Father's Day find.

This may be the wrong thread and I am sorry if it is but anyways as far as the clothing description goes after 31 days who would remember unless something of importance happen and secondly I just get very confused by this because ALL of the Anthonys originally kept saying it was June 9th ...over and over again....so what happen on June 9th that made them all stick on that day???? Subconsciously there is something there...but what...31 days 31 days...31 days from June 9th would have been July 10th...31 days from the day she was reported missing was June 14th...it just doesnt jive

Casey's last ping @ Fusian is @ 10:58PM (which I believe is a text from Adam/Kristina to come get Caylee), then, she texts Tony from near Andy F's house @ 1:39AM and finally places 3 calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM pinging from Tony's apt. By 3:12AM 6/14 Casey is pinging @ G&C's.

Since it only took Casey ~20mins to get from Tony's to G&C's it appears she went directly there...suggesting to me that,

(a) Caylee had been sleeping in the Pontiac while Casey was with Tony @ his apartment for... something less than the hour...that it took to get from near Andy F's @ 1:39AM (Kristina's??) to Tony's apartment, until 2:48AM.

OR

(b) Casey had taken Caylee to G&C's after picking her up from Kristina's between 11PM 6/13 and 1:39AM 6/14. Then, Casey ran up to Tony's alone.​

Since Casey initiated the calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM, I speculate that (b) is the more likely of the two options...Casey took Caylee to G&C's around 2AM, then, ran up to Tony's and was calling home to tell Cindy she wouldn't be coming back until later Sunday. And Cindy told her to get home and tend to Caylee...and Casey promptly came home.

Anyone have Kristina's address from the first 400pg doc's? I'm ready to bet that it's somewhere near Andy F's.

BJB- I thought someone said KC took Caylee to Fusian's on the 13th and was told by people there that it was inappropriate. Was this debunked?

BJB- I thought someone said KC took Caylee to Fusian's on the 13th and was told by people there that it was inappropriate. Was this debunked?

IIRC, these comments have been attributed to Clint, but, I'm not certain. I do recall the claim being made that she took Caylee and it was inappropriate...but I don't recall ever seeing that information first-hand.

I think there was also some confusion when pics of Caylee being in what appeared to be a party setting w/ Casey, Amy, Jenna, Ricardo, etc. that those pics might've been from Fusian. They weren't from Fusian, but, were from a someone's home.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone that has looked into the claim and can provide first-hand information on it too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back