Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
nodetailis2small is right. Now Geevee wants to know what brand of the pain medicine was purchased.:jawdrop:

#treeslivesmatter
#weedslivesmatter
#nodetailis2small

LOL....loving the comic relief here. :)

Umm. That WAS a joke, right? Geevee? :D

I wonder where Tex Mex and Rickshaw have been? The last I heard of Tex was when he posted about having a couple more beers and going for ice cream afterwards. Hey Tex, hangovers don't last that long man! Rickshaw, what's up? :abduction:

Yes. good ole pain medicine. She probably got a gigantic headache from calculating how many gas cans were necessary. No doubt while blaming Travis for her headache.

#TreesLivesMatter
I still haven't figured out why it mattered to her to give the illusion that she returned the 3rd gas can, and supposedly only had 2. :waitasec::thinking:It was still premeditation and for the purpose of not filling up in Arizona. Her blood on his wall and her own crime scene photos proved she was in Arizona, DUH!!!:doh:

She wasn't joking. I don't think so.
My guess why she wants to know: Midol = menstruation = no sex

Ummm, it is possible to have sex during your period, it's just very messy and gross, so it depends on the guy, but it is possible.

I wonder where Tex Mex and Rickshaw have been? The last I heard of Tex was when he posted about having a couple more beers and going for ice cream afterwards. Hey Tex, hangovers don't last that long man! Rickshaw, what's up? :abduction:

Took both of my sons and my six year old grandson fishing.
Caught some speckled trout and red snapper
Fish fry tomorrow

image.jpeg

Happy Easter to all. Giving this a rest for now.

It's been real.. it's been fun..but for now..it's time to run. HUGGGS

untitled.png

Nail on the head PA...since she also bought water she was going to be taking the pain relief med shortly, so, headache or cramps? Just a minor rabbit hole to explore. Okay, forget I said that. :eek:

Nail on the head PA...since she also bought water she was going to be taking the pain relief med shortly, so, headache or cramps? Just a minor rabbit hole to explore. Okay, forget I said that. :eek:

Gladly forgotten. :D

But...if you're looking for a rabbit hole...those 90 photos aren't sealed, right? They're in some envelope gathering dust at the Mesa PD, waiting for someone to take an interest and come sleuthing.

And here's the thing. JM said many of them are of TA around his house doing normal, routine things. Oh? Who took these photos of Travis in his house doing those normal, everyday things? Did LE check date stamps for all 90?

SEE? rabbit holes are still everywhere. ;)

That's exactly it. There was evidence from the texts that TA and JA were not "intimate" when she was menstruating.

:seeya: Thanks for the thoughts....I'm lurking.

Ummm, it is possible to have sex during your period, it's just very messy and gross, so it depends on the guy, but it is possible.

Of course it's possible and very common. But Jodi was an old-fashioned kind of a gal. Not up on the latest concepts in sexcapades (c.f. her bizarre idea that KY is a cutting edge solution to an age-old problem). From the texts we know that she didn't involve TA in her jollies while she was menstruating.

Besides, just to add to the fake propriety of the Jodith on this question....She apparently only had vaginal sex with TA once (if at all), and there are different ways to enjoy someone else's privates and not have to worry at all about monthly inconveniences.

Plus, I think it's quite hilarious that Jodi was prudish about menstruating when bodily fluids as a matter of course would have been grossly problematic coming from a certain alternative orifice, whatever time of the month.

JA is just all so thoroughly ludicrous.

I still haven't figured out why it mattered to her to give the illusion that she returned the 3rd gas can, and supposedly only had 2. :waitasec::thinking:It was still premeditation and for the purpose of not filling up in Arizona. Her blood on his wall and her own crime scene photos proved she was in Arizona, DUH!!!:doh:
IMO, this is how the whole thing unfolded:
JM calculated (detailed in his book) and knew she needed 3 gas cans to complete Pasadena-Mesa-NV trip. JA knew this too because she is the one who had to use all 3.

When confronted with the 3rd can Walmart receipt, she lied and said she returned it.

At this point, JM chose to expose her lie, rather than elaborating to the jury she actually needed all 3 cans for her murder trip (can get confusing/messy and gives her a chance to make up more lies that might sound good to jurors). He unmasked her lie at the last minute possible with Chelsea Young's testimony which was incontrovertible. It was a sweet victory.

That was pretty bad, geevee.

From Hope's calculations, I think we can infer cramps. The timing is right.

Maybe she even got delayed in CA because she was doubled over. This might account for some lost hours.

This might also return to the theme of the spill in Travis' car in the garage. I thought maybe she had a Depends leak, but perhaps it was something else...

That's exactly it. There was evidence from the texts that TA and JA were not "intimate" when she was menstruating.

Okay, so Travis is a guy who wouldn't have sex when a woman is on her period. I just wanted to point out that some guys would. But for all we know it could've just as easily been Tylenol, Advil, or Excedrin that she bought.

IMO, this is how the whole thing unfolded:
JM calculated (detailed in his book) and knew she needed 3 gas cans to complete Pasadena-Mesa-NV trip. JA knew this too because she is the one who had to use all 3.

When confronted with the 3rd can Walmart receipt, she lied and said she returned it.

At this point, JM chose to expose her lie, rather than elaborating to the jury she actually needed all 3 cans for her murder trip (can get confusing/messy and gives her a chance to make up more lies that might sound good to jurors). He unmasked her lie at the last minute possible with Chelsea Young's testimony which was incontrovertible. It was a sweet victory.

Yeah, I get that she needed all 3 for the distance to not have to fill up in AZ, but it's not like there are a shortage in the state (despite what they implied). I've driven to Phoenix more than once in my life from Southern CA. But why make up the lie that she returned the 3rd can??? How does that benefit her to only have two cans? It's still premeditation for the same purpose.

Yeah, I get that she needed all 3 for the distance to not have to fill up in AZ, but it's not like there are a shortage in the state (despite what they implied). I've driven to Phoenix more than once in my life from Southern CA. But why make up the lie that she returned the 3rd can??? How does that benefit her to only have two cans? It's still premeditation for the same purpose.

I have always wondered about the same thing. I mean, if it were only one gas can I could see her trying to claim she returned it or somehow didn't have it. But she admits to having two and is adamant that she did not have three. Is it because of the number of miles involved? Could two cans be considered reasonable for going to Utah when three might be needed to go the extra miles to Mesa? It has to be that because I cannot think of any other reason for her to deny that third can. I have always assumed she was only able to borrow two...but now I am not even sure about that. It's not recommended to assume anything when a sicko like her is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathangel333