Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to do a concealed spoiler alert...:(

The two things Clancy said were new and most shocking, and what JM hinted at about why the killed packed what she did.

I missed that part as well. My daughter called at that time with an update on her fertility tests.

I don't know how to do a concealed spoiler alert...:(

The two things Clancy said were new and most shocking, and what JM hinted at about why the killed packed what she did.

guess I'll wait for someone else to spoil/spill it. Stoopid phone. :gaah:

JM is on Nancy Grace tonight, right? Ugh. Maybe someone will post a summary? JM will be lucky if she lets him complete 2 whole sentences.

When is last viewing of Dr. Phil today? Is it as late as 7pm EST?

Who is Clancy please and thank you.

Shhhh listen! Juan is on Dr. Phil. He looks so relaxed and refreshed. GO JUAN!!! :juanettes:

Planned for two months. Two gas cans, rented car, etc. going through trial stuff. Changed hair coloring, took liscence plates off car, said would have probably gotten away with it, but photos....

9mm and knives in car not related to murder per Juan.

Who is Clancy please and thank you.

Clancy was a genuinely close friend of TA's. She was the one the killer freaked out on when she saw TA helping Clancy down the stairs at the OKC convention in 2007.

Cornered Clancy in the bathroom, so angry she was shaking, and told her-- hands off. Travis is mine. The killer's testimony about that incident with Clancy and Travis was mindboggling, even way back then.

I still consider it one of the most disturbing things I heard in both trials. So incredibly twisted, and even more so, hearing what really happened.

The incident actually was mentioned on the May 10 call...Travis telling the killer she'd "ripped him a new one" for his helping Clancy.

What the killer said on the stand was that she fled to the bathroom, locked herself in a stall and wept for over 30 minutes. And there was more. Freaky.

The killer snooped TA's phone becsuse of the extreme and extremely crazy jealousy she felt about Clancy. .....the snooping which led to the "breakup".

Planned for two months. Two gas cans, rented car, etc. going through trial stuff. Changed hair coloring, took liscence plates off car, said would have probably gotten away with it, but photos....

9mm and knives in car not related to murder per Juan.

JM didn't say planned for 2 months.....wish he had, because that would be new and news. :)

Lol. My second. I watched one of the wretched blood money interviews of FCA's parents.

That was my first streamed trial (could not tolerate HLN one minute longer) but I hadn't found WS yet.

How're you feeling?

Clancy was just on and I didn't hear anything about a question JA asked her that made her think she was planning to kill Trav.

I don't have the ability to rewind a show now, we downed tv to the minimum, and can't record, etc now. But Dr. Phil asked JM if it was planned and JM said yes! At least two months, and gave the gas cans, changing from blond to brown hair, etc as examples. Since I don't have the ability to post the show on here.... JMV and what my ears heard.

That was my first streamed trial (could not tolerate HLN one minute longer) but I hadn't found WS yet.

How're you feeling?

My first day off Oxycodin etc. and feeling great, thanks. :)

PS. My DH bought a warranty plus for my laptop, whatever the heck that is, so the store will either fix it for free or give me a new one. WOOT! It'll take 1-2 weeks, but I have lots of practice typing on this little phone. Hugs....

Yay on both counts!! So glad you're out of pain and (hopefully failrly) soon to be no longer without your laptop. :)

I don't have the ability to rewind a show now, we downed tv to the minimum, and can't record, etc now. But Dr. Phil asked JM if it was planned and JM said yes! At least two months, and gave the gas cans, changing from blond to brown hair, etc as examples. Since I don't have the ability to post the show on here.... JMV and what my ears heard.

Yes, that's what JM said.

Am I allowed to say the spoiler???

I don't see why not but you may be able to hide it by typing "[sp]" at the beginning and "[/sp]" at the end of it (no quotation marks), it should put it in a small box to click on and open.

ETA: I tried it, spoiler doesn't work here, at least when I tested and previewed it, no little box with words hiding behind it. :( But I did hear what Clancy said at the end.

Clancey Talbott said CMJA ex cell mate contacted her and said CMJA was ordering a hit from jail on TA sibling, JM, both Hughes and Clancey. Dr. Phil asked Clancey if she had reported that to the police and she said NO.

WHAT????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member