SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a mix of snow and rain this morning..........OMG! Still cloudy/windy, maybe we're in for more. Last freeze date May 10th, so no bother crossing my fingers :floorlaugh:

Is CNN affiliated with HLN? :facepalm: I REALLY don't want to see JVM running after another bus....

Nurmi has lost weight?
:truce:

*BBM*
A ton, almost literally :giggle:
OK, I don't mean that, he was big but not THAT big!

I_F6NuSk.jpeg

Just FYI (if anyone's interested :facepalm:)

Looks like The Trial Divas have gone "private" (wonder why?? :dunno:) It's a "protected blog" (whatever that means).
I was looking for articles on the Hulsey case and couldn't get to their site. Got this message:
"http://thetrialdivas.wordpress.com/ is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in below. "

Guess I'm not "invited" anymore. :floorlaugh: (not that I was before, mind you :facepalm:)

Oh, well- such is life on the internet. :coffeews::eek:nline:

*BBM*
A ton, almost literally :giggle:
OK, I don't mean that, he was big but not THAT big!

I_F6NuSk.jpeg

Thanks, Nymeria. :seeya:
How did you get the pic so big? When I posted it- it was small and I don't know how to make pics larger.
Wonder what he looks like W/O his facial hair?? I think he would look much nicer with a clean face, IMO.

Well, nosy Queen that I am, I did some more hunting about The Trial Divas and found this on another site:

The Trial Divas 4/25/14
about an hour ago
Just want to thank each of you for your luv and support. Unfortunately The Trial Divas have separated and will be going in their own direction. You have each touched our lives and been wonderful. We couldn't have asked for more from any of you. we wish you all the best and know that we may still be around doing trials. Keep an eye out. xoxo

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h
I would like to thank each & every one of our followers 4 the continued support & generosity that was given from the day we began our Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h journey.
While it’s sad The Divas won’t b together in the courtroom, I will continue 2 do the job I love and will be reporting for u (cont)Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h live from Maricopa County, so stay tuned. I personally wish Sharee the best of luck in her new endeavors. xo

Too bad. :(
I enjoyed their site- they were very funny and informative.

Thanks, Nymeria. :seeya:
How did you get the pic so big? When I posted it- it was small and I don't know how to make pics larger.
Wonder what he looks like W/O his facial hair?? I think he would look much nicer with a clean face, IMO.

I did it with the image link. You just copy the link for the actual image (In google you can click "view image" instead of the entire page with the image.).

Then you click the box pointed out below and paste the image in-

25hhjyh.jpg

You can also do the "tinypic" thing, which I have instructions bookmarked for that Tigerbalm (Shout out to Tiger :tyou:)gave once, and they make it simple :)-

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GUILTY Officer Padron’s accused killer, Brandon Daniel, to stand trial

Well, nosy Queen that I am, I did some more hunting about The Trial Divas and found this on another site:

The Trial Divas 4/25/14
about an hour ago
Just want to thank each of you for your luv and support. Unfortunately The Trial Divas have separated and will be going in their own direction. You have each touched our lives and been wonderful. We couldn't have asked for more from any of you. we wish you all the best and know that we may still be around doing trials. Keep an eye out. xoxo

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h
I would like to thank each & every one of our followers 4 the continued support & generosity that was given from the day we began our Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h journey.
While it’s sad The Divas won’t b together in the courtroom, I will continue 2 do the job I love and will be reporting for u (cont)Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h live from Maricopa County, so stay tuned. I personally wish Sharee the best of luck in her new endeavors. xo

Too bad. :(
I enjoyed their site- they were very funny and informative.

WOW!
I hit on one of their pages today and thought it was just private for some weird reason.
They were out link into Marissa Devault trial, I wonder what happened?
DANGIT!

ETA- YorN, I am going to copy this info into the Devault thread. We might be screwed come Monday and there is no one there to tweet :tantrum:

:tyou: for alerting about this.

WOW!
I hit on one of their pages today and thought it was just private for some weird reason.
They were out link into Marissa Devault trial, I wonder what happened?
DANGIT!

ETA- YorN, I am going to copy this info into the Devault thread. We might be screwed come Monday and there is no one there to tweet :tantrum:

:tyou: for alerting about this.

I checked and there seems to be a local live stream here????:

Local Livestream - KPTV - FOX 12- Marissa Devault Trial:

http://www.kptv.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming

What about WAT? Are they Tweeting about Marissa?

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/trial_main/marissa-devault/

:nevermind: I guess there's no live streaming for Marissa's trial according to WAT, but someone must be tweeting? Hope you find someone, Nymeria. :please:

I did it with the image link. You just copy the link for the actual image (In google you can click "view image" instead of the entire page with the image.).

Then you click the box pointed out below and paste the image in-

25hhjyh.jpg

You can also do the "tinypic" thing, which I have instructions bookmarked for that Tigerbalm (Shout out to Tiger :tyou:)gave once, and they make it simple :)-

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GUILTY Officer Padron’s accused killer, Brandon Daniel, to stand trial

Sorry, but I'm a little stupid. :facepalm:
In the Google image thingy: do you use "copy image" or "copy image URL"?
I always use "copy image as.." and paste to my computer pictures- then upload to my album @ WS- then copy and paste to my post.
I'm so confuse right now. :scared: How does it make the picture bigger??
Let me try what you said. :scared:

Nope. No good for me. I'm not understanding. :(

Sorry, but I'm a little stupid. :facepalm:
In the Google image thingy: do you use "copy image" or "copy image URL"?
I always use "copy image as.." and paste to my computer pictures- then upload to my album @ WS- then copy and paste to my post.
I'm so confuse right now. :scared: How does it make the picture bigger??
Let me try what you said. :scared:

Nope. No good for me. I'm not understanding. :(

OK, not sure if you have your google images set up the same as I do :waitasec:
When I click on an image it brings it up larger into a grey box, and gives me the option to "visit page" or "view image". When I view image it just take you to a page with JUST the pic, and that is the link you would insert.

You can try it this way- on the google image result page right click on the pic you want, select "view image" and it should take you to JUST the image link page. (Then you would copy the link from the address bar and insert it into the yellow box pointed out in WS dialogue).

Hope this helps YoN :)

:nevermind: I guess there's no live streaming for Marissa's trial according to WAT, but someone must be tweeting? Hope you find someone, Nymeria. :please:

They stream every once in a while, when they "feel" like it :facepalm:

I think from what Diva Jen said, she will still be going to trials at Maricopa, so hopefully she will be on duty Monday.
Wondering what happened between those two :dunno:

OK, not sure if you have your google images set up the same as I do :waitasec:
When I click on an image it brings it up larger into a grey box, and gives me the option to "visit page" or "view image". When I view image it just take you to a page with JUST the pic, and that is the link you would insert.

You can try it this way- on the google image result page right click on the pic you want, select "view image" and it should take you to JUST the image link page. (Then you would copy the link from the address bar and insert it into the yellow box pointed out in WS dialogue).

Hope this helps YoN :)

OK. I'll try the last way:

screen-shot-2013-05-03-at-9-36-14-pm.png

It worked!!!

:tyou: Nymeria :blowkiss:

:party:

:fireworks:

One more (to imprint it in my stoopid mind :floorlaugh:)

dafeda2a8ed91ba58902936fe3a7e3bc.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hey everyone!!!

---------
Hi Kensie, I miss you!! Not much going on to write about. May will bring a trial with J.M. as prosecutor, hope its televised. From what I read think iit will be,if someone carries it. Hope you are doing well. :loveyou:

When I went to the supermarket this past week, I found that the asparagus looked so good that I had to buy a bunch. :)

I took half of the bunch and made an asparagus frittata this AM and used my grandmother's cast iron skillet. I inherited it from my mother. It's so nicely seasoned, but I need to season it again, I guess. When I went to take the frittata out of the skillet to turn it, it stuck and I had such a mess- with it breaking in half. :floorlaugh: But I managed to get it back in the skillet (in halves :facepalm:) to cook the other side. It came out delicious anyway. It's really good cold, too, for lunches.

picture.php

With the other half of the asparagus, I'll be making sauteed asparagus, garlic, oil, and spaghetti with grated Romano cheese sometime this week.

picture.php

I love spring asparagus! :loveyou:

---------
Hi YESorNO,
I love asparagus also. Even like asparagus soup! My mom always made creamed soups from veggies. The soups were so good, plus cheap to make at end of depression. Ahem, I like liver! only if I make it myself (or mom, grandmom).my husband liked both. Talk about soul mates!!

Asparagus soup?
What's the recipe, Nore?

Thanks for the info about the TDs, hopefully they've just had a diva-moment and will soon air-kiss and make up over a bottle of vino, maybe do a little shoe shopping for recovery and be back at it come Monday. If not, I just wish them both the best, they did a pretty good job on trials and were in court when none of the other 'reporters' were, keeping the wanting public informed. Sad to see the duo break up actually, I do hope they'll rethink this.

Thanks for the info about the TDs, hopefully they've just had a diva-moment and will soon air-kiss and make up over a bottle of vino, maybe do a little shoe shopping for recovery and be back at it come Monday. If not, I just wish them both the best, they did a pretty good job on trials and were in court when none of the other 'reporters' were, keeping the wanting public informed. Sad to see the duo break up actually, I do hope they'll rethink this.

Maybe it's just a conflict of their other interests? I will miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod