SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember when Carol Burnett was a little racy sometimes? So many of us grew up with her... and now look at what is offered as entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvHgWfF43Lg&feature=player_detailpage

and The Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8akGVOWgarQ

and so many more. Too numerous to count.

She is from Texas, and is a San Antonio rose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0C08jmN1sM8

I guess I've been left outside alone. sweet dreams friends,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiUtGBD0gXI&feature=player_detailpage

---------
Hi I Like, sorry I missed you. I tried to go to bed but cant sleep. I dont feel good which makes it worse. Wish I xould curl up like my puppy does! Seems like everything is going wrong here, I know you know the feeling. I have a Juan page in my FB..it looks like they will have video on the trial for the Policeman killer. I hope so.

Trial starts the befinning of May. Something to look forward to. I dont know why I have all the yellow lines! Take care..Nore:seeya:

---------
Hi I Like, sorry I missed you. I tried to go to bed but cant sleep. I dont feel good which makes it worse. Wish I xould curl up like my puppy does! Seems like everything is going wrong here, I know you know the feeling. I have a Juan page in my FB..it looks like they will have video on the trial for the Policeman killer. I hope so.

Trial starts the befinning of May. Something to look forward to. I dont know why I have all the yellow lines! Take care..Nore:seeya:

I'm with you on the not able to sleep

Hi niner :seeya:

Kā tu jūties?

Ko tu esi darījis? (because I'm Queen nosey :floorlaugh:)

Hi YesorNo!! :wave:

I'm feeling pretty good! Have another physical therapy session today... hope he isn't as brutal as he was last Tuesday!! :floorlaugh:

I have been walking with my cane all week now (since Tuesday!) since that's what my therapist said I should be doing now! Slowly... a little off balance, but doing good! I'm going to surprise my therapist with walking in with a cane! Oh, and since my doctor made my leg 1/2 inch longer, I'm going to a place where they can make my other leg (shoe) higher, so I'll be even! :loveyou: Maybe it will make my wobbly walking with the cane a little better!

Been having rain since late last night! Now just a drizzle!

Take care all! :seeya:

edited to add: the cane I have used to be my grandfather's - I picked it up last time I visited with my Mamma in 2010 in Latvia!

Glad you're recovering so well Niner :)

For those of you NOT feeling well or just plain have the blues....I hope things get better soon :getwell:

Hopefully we can all gather to watch Juans next trial.
Chelly posted a cool countdown clock on the thread for the case-

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...our=0&min=0&sec=0&msg=Juan Martinez in Action

Come over and mark a spot so we will all be ready come May 12 :cheers:

AZ: Anthony Holly/The State vs. Bryan Hulsey - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

PS- If I already posted this please excuse, too lazy to go back and look (and I have posted it on a thread or 2 already :giggle:).

I'm feeling pretty good! Have another physical therapy session today... hope he isn't as brutal as he was last Tuesday!! :floorlaugh:

I have been walking with my cane all week now (since Tuesday!) since that's what my therapist said I should be doing now! Slowly... a little off balance, but doing good! I'm going to surprise my therapist with walking in with a cane! Oh, and since my doctor made my leg 1/2 inch longer, I'm going to a place where they can make my other leg (shoe) higher, so I'll be even! :loveyou: Maybe it will make my wobbly walking with the cane a little better!

edited to add: the cane I have used to be my grandfather's - I picked it up last time I visited with my Mamma in 2010 in Latvia!

How did the session go?

picture.php

And a funny for you (hope it's not too risque):

picture.php

I posted about Jodi pitching a hissy fit with the Bobby Fuller and I Fought The Law video, and he is someone I thought about maybe starting a thread if there isn't one.

He got a call about 1 am on July 18,1966 ,and left in his bathrobe, an was last seen by a female friend at 3am.

Several friends dropped by around 5pm to check up on him ,and didn't see his car in the parking lot, but was it there a few minutes later when his mother went to get the mail and recognized the Texas plates and found him dead, lying across the front seat of in the car, the windows rolled up, doors unlocked, keys in the ignition (according to his mother ), and he was soaked in gasoline. He had bruising on his upper torso and arms, and was in full rigor mortis and was fully dressed.

It was called suicide and was changed several years later. Some claimed it was a mob hit because of a young woman that was said to have mob connections, and one story was it was done for Frank Sinatra because Bobby had given Nancy Sinatra a bad hit of lsd when they both were in The Ghost in The Invisible Bikini movie, and then there are claims of shoddy police investigation. But what happened to Bobby Fuller? Suicide? accidental? or murder?

A New Shade of Blue from a Texas boy. You can hear Buddy Holly ( I hear Ricky Nelson), Richie Valens and many more in his music.

Fuller, Bobby - A New Shade Of Blue (Unreleased Alternate) - YouTube

--------
Hi Niner, I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. Physical therapy is tough but you win in the long run. We will have a couple trials starting in May, maybe it will makeus all feel better. I know our Juan has one! I wish miss priss would be up sooner than September.wonder what she will dream up next. I am so happy you held off going to Latvia. We'd all be shaking in our boots now..:loveyou:

How did the session go?

picture.php

And a funny for you (hope it's not too risque):

picture.php

-------Hi YESorNO, I havent talked to you lately! I hope you are doing well. I peek in many times at night but no one is here. We have rain today, makes everything look and smell fresher. I love the spring just wish it to be a bit warmer. Sometimes
I hurt so bad I dont even feel like moving, puts a crimp in my writing! LOL.I did a little food shopping earlier, literally crawled back to the car. I'm a hard one to hold down.:floorlaugh: You take care and get ready for Juan on May 5th!!:drumroll:
Nore..

Good morning everyone. :seeya:

New info on CNN's motion for camera's and unsealing minutes:

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/25/2014 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/25/2014

NOTE: CNN'S (1) MOTION TO UNSEAL COURT'S NOV. 14, 2013 MINUTE ENTRY RE CAMERA COVERAGE, SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEFS OF CNN AND PARTIES RE VIDEO CAMERA COVERAGE, AND (2) REQUEST FOR OPEN HEARING ON MAY 16, 2014 CONCERNING CAMERA COVERAGE ISSUES

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Wish they would just forget about unsealing minutes right now and just concentrate on the cameras.
I mean, now that Nurmi has lost weight, he has to show it off- No?? :floorlaugh:

May 16th!!!! I can't wait. :please:

-------Hi YESorNO, I havent talked to you lately! I hope you are doing well. I peek in many times at night but no one is here. We have rain today, makes everything look and smell fresher. I love the spring just wish it to be a bit warmer. Sometimes
I hurt so bad I dont even feel like moving, puts a crimp in my writing! LOL.I did a little food shopping earlier, literally crawled back to the car. I'm a hard one to hold down.:floorlaugh: You take care and get ready for Juan on May 5th!!:drumroll:
Nore..

Hi, gramma Nore :seeya:

So sorry about all your pains. The rain always hurts my bones, so I can empathize with you, but I also love rain in the spring.
It's still cold here- one night this week, it went down to 29 degrees. :(
Soon all the plants will be waking up (some are peaking their heads out already). :loveyou:

When I went to the supermarket this past week, I found that the asparagus looked so good that I had to buy a bunch. :)

I took half of the bunch and made an asparagus frittata this AM and used my grandmother's cast iron skillet. I inherited it from my mother. It's so nicely seasoned, but I need to season it again, I guess. When I went to take the frittata out of the skillet to turn it, it stuck and I had such a mess- with it breaking in half. :floorlaugh: But I managed to get it back in the skillet (in halves :facepalm:) to cook the other side. It came out delicious anyway. It's really good cold, too, for lunches.

picture.php

With the other half of the asparagus, I'll be making sauteed asparagus, garlic, oil, and spaghetti with grated Romano cheese sometime this week.

picture.php

I love spring asparagus! :loveyou:

I'm sooooooo over rain--similar to those done with snow. :blushing:

Looks as if we will have rain again tonight. The sun was out for a little bit today, but it's still chilly.

We had a mix of snow and rain this morning..........OMG! Still cloudy/windy, maybe we're in for more. Last freeze date May 10th, so no bother crossing my fingers :floorlaugh:

Is CNN affiliated with HLN? :facepalm: I REALLY don't want to see JVM running after another bus....

Nurmi has lost weight?
:truce:

We had a mix of snow and rain this morning..........OMG! Still cloudy/windy, maybe we're in for more. Last freeze date May 10th, so no bother crossing my fingers :floorlaugh:

Is CNN affiliated with HLN? :facepalm: I REALLY don't want to see JVM running after another bus....

Nurmi has lost weight?
:truce:

HLN is affiliated with CNN ("sister stations", as Robin says all the times :facepalm:) and Nurmi did lose weight (see page 21 in one of my posts for pic).

Raining like the dickens here now. :raincloud:
Good to see you here Bernina. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members