Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nevermind: LambChop. I found this to use :puke:.

AWKK!! Just read the Baez thinks cadaver dogs incompetent (after 2 months the scent is long gone story) in the news thread.

What is wrong with this man! Seriously - what's next? Flat Earth? What a ding dong!

..surely you aren't doubting baez are you??

..after all, the guy was hired as a "forensic consultant" in this case...( as jeffA seriously fell TO the floor in laughter..)

..and--baez did not find this to be merely 'incompetent' of the aruban authorities.....he finds this to be----

"I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC's John Quinones.

..and there you have it----straight from the mouth of THE forensic consultant...

( who appears to forget the STENCH of decomp was present in his former clients car---------long---LONG--- after the fact.)

OMG...You are to funny. I'll have OCA clean it if she decides to come out from under her disguise. Oh. Who am I kidding? Fat chance of OCA cleaning anything beings that she's such a hit with the world now. :floorlaugh:

Lol. She couldn' even clean her own car other than to dump the trash bags in the woods

Does anyone have that pic of Baez with the surgical mask on, sitting in front of a microscope? I can't find it. TIA

Seems FCA just can't catch a break!...Heard this on HLN this morning...Talking about most popular halloween masks...Seems FCA mask is considered in such bad taste most suppliers are shying away from it...Just another slap in another one of "her faces".
Maybe she can purchase a few for future disguises...LOL

One of the things KC was never charged with and should have been was Elder Abuse when she wrote a check from her grandfather's nursing home account to pay her cell phone bill. BOA never went after her and they should have.

"Financial exploitation means the misuse or withholding of an older adult’s resources by another, to the disadvantage of the elderly person, or the profit or advantage of someone else...."

It was not just a family matter it should have been pursued by the bank with whatever means they had available to them to file a complaint with LE. jmo

One of the things KC was never charged with and should have been was Elder Abuse when she wrote a check from her grandfather's nursing home account to pay her cell phone bill. BOA never went after her and they should have.

"Financial exploitation means the misuse or withholding of an older adult’s resources by another, to the disadvantage of the elderly person, or the profit or advantage of someone else...."

It was not just a family matter it should have been pursued by the bank with whatever means they had available to them to file a complaint with LE. jmo

That's very true..it is elder abuse by definition. My ex stole POA from his sister to get $$ and I wanted him to have to be accountable for it as well. She went after guardianship and my ex MIL is in a wonderful assisted living now but I wish my ex had been held accountable. It's disgusting.

Seems FCA just can't catch a break!...Heard this on HLN this morning...Talking about most popular halloween masks...Seems FCA mask is considered in such bad taste most suppliers are shying away from it...Just another slap in another one of "her faces".
Maybe she can purchase a few for future disguises...LOL

:floorlaugh: I'm just trying to imagine FCA with a lip-enhanced FCA mask on ... and then disguised with sunglasses, a wig and a hat.

Thanks Ladonna!

..surely you aren't doubting baez are you??

..after all, the guy was hired as a "forensic consultant" in this case...( as jeffA seriously fell TO the floor in laughter..)

..and--baez did not find this to be merely 'incompetent' of the aruban authorities.....he finds this to be----

"I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC's John Quinones.

..and there you have it----straight from the mouth of THE forensic consultant...

( who appears to forget the STENCH of decomp was present in his former clients car---------long---LONG--- after the fact.)

The forensic consultant:

BaezScientist.jpg

How'd you like to be locked up in a jail cell in Aruba and this dude with the shower cap was what your family sent to get you out?

Thanks Ladonna!

The forensic consultant:

BaezScientist.jpg

How'd you like to be locked up in a jail cell in Aruba and this dude with the shower cap was what your family sent to get you out?

Wow, that look in his eyes...it is the first time I've seen that picture so big. It gave me a rush of anxiety and for the first time I saw something sinister in him.

What's happening on his computer screen, is he giving himself a lie detector test?

Man o man. I come on here to see this?

ETA: After reading you all's comments I'm laughing even harder.

Why does he need a mask and a hair net to sit in front of a computer???

Why does he need a mask and a hair net to sit in front of a computer???

:floorlaugh:

Coffee on keyboard over here.

Now stop that! You know there MUST be a logical reason why Baez is reading pdf files in his hairnet. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member