Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he need a mask and a hair net to sit in front of a computer???

He has an empty pizza box and a velveeta wrapper in the wastepaper basket under his desk and he's afraid a large swarm of coffin flies is headed his way.:rolleyes:

Tick tock. Soon this wildfire that has been some what smoldering will reignite once the names of the jurors are released in a few short days.

2hea33k.jpg

Unneffinbelievable:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/10/amand...aez-attorney-verdict-not-guilty/#.TpL7Qzw94fU

Casey Anthony's Attorney
Kudos to Amanda Knox's Parents
For Supporting Her

Baez says he felt Amanda's family played a key role in things, saying they should "be applauded" for sticking with her through the entire process -- unlike Casey's parents, who did not support her and instead, he feels, "hurt her case."

What? Say what you will about CA, one cannot say that she did not support FCA! And so did GA until she accused him of molestation...JB is a piece.of.work.

I like this comment:

are you joking jose baez? the reason casey has no relationship with her parents is YOU!
what a dumb *advertiser censored*!

A few flames may have already been flickered by JB when he said that the A's did not support KC and instead hurt her case. See TMZ site linked in today's current news thread.

I imagine CA and GA will not be very happy when they hear about how JB compared them to AK's parents. I would like for them to explode in anger and spill the beans about JB.

ETA -
Hey Strawberry.
I see we had the same idea but you were a lot faster and I just get distracted a lot.

A few flames may have already been flickered by JB when he said that the A's did not support KC and instead hurt her case. See TMZ site linked in today's current news thread.

I imagine CA and GA will not be very happy when they hear about how JB compared them to AK's parents. I would like for them to explode in anger and spill the beans about JB.

ETA -
Hey Strawberry.
I see we had the same idea but you were a lot faster and I just get distracted a lot.

I didn't see it on the newsthread but saw it online and posted about it. Unreal. The comments are cracking me up though. Someone wanted to know if he expected an invite for Thanksgiving as well. I really wish the A's would take this opportunity to sue him for libel. CA STILL supports her daughter, and GA did until the WHY? letter which he wrote after the molestation claim.

I wish this or something soon will be the straw that finally breaks CA's shell and her real anger towards JB and KC comes out. What tales she could tell?

It's just more of "poor me, feel bad for me, my parents were jerks". Yeah, whatever, Casey. Your parents lied in court for you! Yeah, real jerks who campaigned for your innocence almost the whole time, and who helped you get out of prison. How dare they do all of that, which in your world, isn't support!

I am so beyond any sympathy for her, and she and her DT are just pathetic losers right now with trying to use Amanda Knox to get sympathy. Sheesh.

Wow, he called them both a pair of "All American Girls". Baez, seriously, I want some of whatever you're smoking because that is some good stuff keeping you sooooooooooo delusional!

It's just more of "poor me, feel bad for me, my parents were jerks". Yeah, whatever, Casey. Your parents lied in court for you! Yeah, real jerks who campaigned for your innocence almost the whole time, and who helped you get out of prison. How dare they do all of that, which in your world, isn't support!

I am so beyond any sympathy for her, and she and her DT are just pathetic losers right now with trying to use Amanda Knox to get sympathy. Sheesh.

Wow, he called them both a pair of "All American Girls". Baez, seriously, I want some of whatever you're smoking because that is some good stuff keeping you sooooooooooo delusional!

So is JB comparing KC to his daughter????? She must love that. jmo

I know right? one minute she is this poor girl that can't act appropriately because of abuse and she needs counseling and the next minute, she is your “all-American” girl. sheesh... has He EVER stuck to one story about any part of this defense?

He has an empty pizza box and a velveeta wrapper in the wastepaper basket under his desk and he's afraid a large swarm of coffin flies is headed his way.:rolleyes:

OH .....MY.......GOD...!!!!!!!:silly: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate it when I miss this much fun!!! Canadian Thanksgiving - I'm off one nite and the place goes wild - darn it!!!! :rocker:

So is JB comparing KC to his daughter????? She must love that. jmo

What did he call her in court? A *advertiser censored* and a liar? Was it liar or something worse?
So, all American girls are *advertiser censored*? Nice, Mr. Baez....very nice....:banghead:

Unneffinbelievable:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/10/amand...aez-attorney-verdict-not-guilty/#.TpL7Qzw94fU

Casey Anthony's Attorney
For Supporting Her

What? Say what you will about CA, one cannot say that she did not support FCA! And so did GA until she accused him of molestation...JB is a piece.of.work.

I like this comment:

I laughed when I read the TMZ "News Report" - but then I actually felt nauseous that someone could say something this stupid and so far from being even in the same neighbourhood as the truth...

Unneffinbelievable:

Casey Anthony's Attorney
For Supporting Her

I like this comment:

he's absolutely off his gourd. her parents' many tangled lies is what got her off in the end, not IMO anything else.

I get that lying anthonys or no, the jury had plenty of evidence, everything but a video in fact...but GA and CA lying like rugs and then trying to UNLIE without perjuring themselves only added more confusion to the already clearly IMO incompetent jurors.

think of it. who would think GA was suspicious at all if he'd sucked it up and told the truth from the get go?

he's absolutely off his gourd. her parents' many tangled lies is what got her off in the end, not IMO anything else.

I get that lying anthonys or no, the jury had plenty of evidence, everything but a video in fact...but GA and CA lying like rugs and then trying to UNLIE without perjuring themselves only added more confusion to the already clearly IMO incompetent jurors.

think of it. who would think GA was suspicious at all if he'd sucked it up and told the truth from the get go?

I truly believe that the private meeting with Cindy was to ask her to throw GA under the bus as a molester. CA wouldn't go that far ,so she didn't fully support Casey ,in their minds.
Instead,Cindy sacrificed herself as a perjurer,but that wasn't enough for Casey and JB. They wanted Cindy to say she thought george molested Casey.
Casey always wanted Cindy to take her side against George. I bet it started around age 2. That Caylee loved her JoJo didn't help any. One more strike against that angel in Casey's warped mind.

I wish this or something soon will be the straw that finally breaks CA's shell and her real anger towards JB and KC comes out. What tales she could tell?

I wish the same ... there was no need for Jose to make the parental support comment except to be vindictive, period ... a chance to take a jab at the Anthonys is all ...

As annoyed as I got with Jose comparing KC to Amanda, it pleases me to know it made Cynthia livid ... I'd be surprised if there's no statement from them or their lawyer about the comments, especially if Jose continues his retaliation ...

Man - oh - Man! Wise up Jose - it probably isn't too smart to poke the hornet's nest!

Cindy and George supported their pathological lying monster daughter to the point of looking like absolute fools. All Jose needs now is for George to start singing about what KC was really like and what she really put them through their entire lives. Keep poking, Jose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member