Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocean, ya know even though this POI was described differently as you say (a black man in his late teens to early 20s), when you put the two pics side by side they do look kind of similar don't they?

I think it is the same artist. I dont believe there was a poi who was really involved in this like it indicates. But that is jmp. I think maybe he was a clay pidgeon.... a decoy.

The blackman was a paid hitman, they believe. I personally dont see a connection

Ocean, ya know even though this POI was described differently as you say (a black man in his late teens to early 20s), when you put the two pics side by side they do look kind of similar don't they?

Hi, cloudajo!

Yes I thought there were similarities. That is why I wondered if anyone else saw it that way.

imoo

I have to agree with Frog. I believe it may be the same artist as well, too. The artist only has so much to work with in drawing a face from a verbal description. It's hard enough to draw the face when it is right in front of you.

CC, I dont see where you are refering to. When I click this link, it takes me to a discussion of the Anthony case. Can you please help?

Also, to everyone.... I still get chills when i read this forum that is linked below and has been linked to on this thread previously.
http://www./forum1/message560159/pg1

The first poster, mentions on the first day after the murders, that there was rumor of 2 boys on 4 wheelers, and gives their ages.

This means the kids were knowing something and discussing it just the day after these murders!

Did we overlook this and toss it aside, or has someone come up to discredit this post since then?
To me, this person heard rumor really fast! And now, we see that 2 boys of the same age were pulled in to testify before the GJ.

What I am wondering, did THESE boys have 4 wheelers? The Gaddy boy lives about 2 miles from where the event took place. Geeze! I would hate to think he really had anything to do with this!

This kids parents used to own a little store in Henryetta, and they sold used or consignment baby items. This is so tragic!

I hope he was only a suspect because of kids talking, and not really involved, but WHY did Dracoeyes say what she did?

I found dracoeyes on myspace http://www.myspace.com/dracoeyes
What the heck does she know?:waitasec:

Frog, good questions!
I too, read 2 boys were seen on 4-wheelers near the Placker house the Saturday before the murders.

IF they knew their ages, they knew their names....imo these guys should have been brought in and questioned "that same week", and their 4-wheelers tested for blood splatter.

I think it is the same artist. I dont believe there was a poi who was really involved in this like it indicates. But that is jmp. I think maybe he was a clay pidgeon.... a decoy.

The blackman was a paid hitman, they believe. I personally dont see a connection....

It would be very helpful to know WHO the witness was that saw the POI in the parked white truck near the crime scene.

It would be very helpful to know WHO the witness was that saw the POI in the parked white truck near the crime scene.

Letsthink, I have also been wondering who the witness's were who saw the POI. I was wondering if any of them were D. Dailey, or M. Gaddy.

Letsthink, I have also been wondering who the witness's were who saw the POI. I was wondering if any of them were D. Dailey, or M. Gaddy.

Yes you guys I totally agree... However as it has been thru this whole investigation..we are on a need to know situation & I quess we don't need to know according to LE....

Originally Posted by cloudajo
I was looking at "Mikey's" myspace again. His last login is 3/12/2008. I was looking at his "friends" wondering if he has a new myspace page under a different name that he uses now. Teens love their myspaces - major form of communicating these days.

I noticed that not only Dustyn is a "friend" on Mikey's page, but I believe Mike Gaddy is too. I clicked on it and here is "Mike's" page. It's set to private.

If you compare this pic with the one TG's posted in the photos thread, I believe they are the same.

mike(GED) in love with his new babe
Male
19 years old
Henryetta, Oklahoma
United States
Mood: stressed
Last Login: 9/9/2008
mike(GED) in love with his new babe i am geting belime for some thing i did not do
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=190449930

Pic of Mike Gaddy (post #47 on the right): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=66467&page=2

Mikey: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=300828556

Great find, Cloud!

I have to believe this is Mike Gaddy because of the statement he makes of being "belime for some thing i did not do."

In reply to your second question about LE checking MS pages.....I really think they (LE) would have to get a warrant. Internet companies get really grumpy when the government gets nosey.

I looked at his old page and ran through some of the comments and looked at some of those friends and then went to those pages...found some interesting stuff bout have no knowledge of gettin it to here...BUT looking at one of the friends comments from "CLOWN" 's page which is a female 18 years old from Tulsa, she has a comment on her page from someone with the screenname of !(LaTe)! which says I just talked to Mikey and he's running from the cops as I type this..mind you this comment is from Jul 12. But still I'm thinkin someone needs to come up with a real cute lil picture, start a myspace and locate him and just ask him why he getting "belime"'d for something he didnt do? just a thought. BTW..!(LaTe)! is 17 male from weleekta. Think someone said it before..if kids are involved....they are going to talk. Thank goodness for MYSPACE.

Originally Posted by cloudajo
I was looking at "Mikey's" myspace again. His last login is 3/12/2008. I was looking at his "friends" wondering if he has a new myspace page under a different name that he uses now. Teens love their myspaces - major form of communicating these days.

I noticed that not only Dustyn is a "friend" on Mikey's page, but I believe Mike Gaddy is too. I clicked on it and here is "Mike's" page. It's set to private.

If you compare this pic with the one TG's posted in the photos thread, I believe they are the same.

mike(GED) in love with his new babe
Male
19 years old
Henryetta, Oklahoma
United States
Mood: stressed
Last Login: 9/9/2008
mike(GED) in love with his new babe i am geting belime for some thing i did not do
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=190449930

Pic of Mike Gaddy (post #47 on the right): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=66467&page=2

Mikey: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=300828556

Great find, Cloud!

I have to believe this is Mike Gaddy because of the statement he makes of being "belime for some thing i did not do."

In reply to your second question about LE checking MS pages.....I really think they (LE) would have to get a warrant. Internet companies get really grumpy when the government gets nosey.

I looked at his old page and ran through some of the comments and looked at some of those friends and then went to those pages...found some interesting stuff bout have no knowledge of gettin it to here...BUT looking at one of the friends comments from "CLOWN" 's page which is a female 18 years old from Tulsa, she has a comment on her page from someone with the screenname of !(LaTe)! which says I just talked to Mikey and he's running from the cops as I type this..mind you this comment is from Jul 12. But still I'm thinkin someone needs to come up with a real cute lil picture, start a myspace and locate him and just ask him why he getting "belime"'d for something he didnt do? just a thought. BTW..!(LaTe)! is 17 male from weleekta. Think someone said it before..if kids are involved....they are going to talk. Thank goodness for MYSPACE.

Actually Just Nose'n, it is thank goodness for people like YOU who take the time to research all the info.

Thank-you!!!
Flossie

Just Nose'n,
Thank goodness for myspace is right. And I nominate you to create a page. :)

Just my opinion, but I think the comment about "Mikey running from the cops" might refer to Mikey Westbrook Jr. (another friend) and not Mike Gaddy.

But I think the post and the date is very interesting as you pointed out.

Mike Gaddy's Updated Myspace:

Here’s a summary of some myspace pages. If you are interested, make sure to click on “View my Pics” and “View Friends - All” and read comments posted. Always interesting to view pictures and to see who the friends are. JMO, it’s almost as if some of these teens lead double lives if you know what I mean.

Dustyn (Spud) Dailey

Mike Gaddy

Mikey Westbrook Jr.
¤clown ♥¤:

• I believe this is Susan Brians per comment posted on her myspace page
  • On July 12, 2008 at 4:34AM, “!(LaTe)!” posted the following on clown’s page (scroll down on right and highlight text with your cursor): “…i talked to mikey just a min ago hes running from the cops again right know as im typeing this memo lol he needs to straighten hes *advertiser censored** up i hope im spelling at least half of these words right…”
  • Go to “View my Pics” to see interesting pics of various friends. There is also a photo album called “My Love” filled with pics of pot
  • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=205106608
!(LaTe)!

Ok, and I"m wondering who you contact to unregister from WS.. is there away to just delete my name?

Ok, and I"m wondering who you contact to unregister from WS.. is there away to just delete my name?

Sara,
I found this info. under "The Rules / Etiquette & Information" I hope this answers your question.

Ruflossn

"I am leaving WS" threads:

It is the policy of WS to disallow threads that are purely to announce that you are 'leaving the site' for any reason. Posts of this nature will result in the following action: 1) The post will be removed from general view. 2) Your membership will be suspended without notice. 3) If you wish to have your membership reinstated then you may contact an Administrator or Moderator to request this. If you find it necessary to 'leave' WS for any reason - or just take a break from the site - then you are welcome to notify your WS friends via personal Private Message.

Believe me, not what I wanted to see either when I checked my e-mail this morning (it was a Google Alert). According to the article, it doesn't mean the case is going cold, but simply that the number of leads has dwindled. Either way it sucks.

Thanks for posting that info KP. We have to have faith that the case is not getting cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror