Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished

maybe the title of the thread should be changed to Spicher unaccounted for - 3+ hours on the day Kyron vanished

as that is what the witnesses statements really mean. There is no proof positive that she was gone but the witnesses accounts "suggest" she may have been.

Well, of course, that depends on which of the unnamed sources' stories you're going by, and which of their times you're using, or if you're going by Dede's firsthand account, which is that she was there all the while.

Maybe we could set up a slider bar on the thread title with 0 to infinity minutes unaccounted for, and we could each just choose how much time we want to go by, and change it every time the stories change.

Some questions I have:

-When was DDS hired at the Germantown property?

-Prior to June 4th, how long was DDS at the Germantown property, working that job?

-What was DDS' actual task at the property?

-Did she do the task on June 4th?

-Did the owner and her co-worker quiz her as to where she was when they called her for lunch and what was her answer?

-Did DDS eat her lunch on June 4th?

-Was DDS vehicle and/or TH truck/car seen in the Germantown/Skyline area, in the weeks leading up to prior to June 4th?

lol, hang in there BeanE. I feel your pain. Sometimes it is so frustrating to be in the minority. As always, mad props and great respect even on rare occassions such as these when you and I are on oposite sides of the fence.

lol, hang in there BeanE. I feel your pain. Sometimes it is so frustrating to be in the minority. As always, mad props and great respect even on rare occassions such as these when you and I are on oposite sides of the fence.

Since I'm on top of the fence, I take it you're on the bottom. Ouch! I feel your pain.

Props & 'spect back atcha, T. :blowkiss:

I just really wish we could find Kyron so we can all stretch our legs a bit!

ETA Some days it feels as if I AM the fence.

Something desquire posted about Intel's security got me to thinking ...

I wonder if this property had any security (cameras or intercoms) or locks or gates DeDe would have had to go through to leave? Unless she took off through the fields, I guess. Wonder if the property is fenced?

We have some information about her phone but it depends who you believe:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoid=17453@koin.web.entriq.net

In this video the reporter says her friends are saying she forgot her cell phone.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/02/earlyshow/main6736423.shtml

On Saturday last, I was in constant contact with my phone. It was in my hand or in the pocket of my dress at all times. I missed 7 phone calls and 20 text messages. I was not in a dead zone, my phone wasn't turned off. I was busy with a lot of other things....setting up a wedding and a reception, making sure all the last minute details were in place for the ceremony, praying the rain would hold off......I'm just saying...last minute details can sometimes get someone too busy to bother.

I just really wish we could find Kyron so we can all stretch our legs a bit!

ETA Some days it feels as if I AM the fence.

I so agree! Every day I keep thinking this HAS to be the day Kyron is found. I have some small connections to the case that is clouding my view but even I have to admit that what we see released to the news can put people on the fence. Heck, I might climb up there with you. :banghead:

Was looking for a fence icon....isn't there one? ROFL!

Some questions I have:

-When was DDS hired at the Germantown property?

-Prior to June 4th, how long was DDS at the Germantown property, working that job?

-What was DDS' actual task at the property?

-Did she do the task on June 4th?

-Did the owner and her co-worker quiz her as to where she was when they called her for lunch and what was her answer?

-Did DDS eat her lunch on June 4th?

-Was DDS vehicle and/or TH truck/car seen in the Germantown/Skyline area, in the weeks leading up to prior to June 4th?

All great questions that I HOPE is being asked by the GJ.

All the questions I too would pose wondergirl. I would be very interested in learning all that and more about DeDe's day and her work at the property.

I love Robin Roberts but I was shocked this morning when she queried hows does DeDe know Terri didn't do it...or words to that effect. In fact that's not what DeDe said in the People article. She said in her heart she just didn't believe that Terri did it. Obviously Robin had not read the piece herself (she's better than that) and was going by a script. In my life experience, I have two friends who are currently in prison. One of those in my heart of hearts I still don't believe he did what he was accused of and I didn't think the proof was there at trial. The other, a former LE, in prison over some issues with *advertiser censored*. The proof was the proof. He did it. However, since this person had done many kind things for me, my heart didn't want to believe it but I was wrong.
When LE has tunnel vision that can reask and reask and reask. What they wanted to hear was that DeDe was involved or at a minimum that Terri did it. They will press and press.
More and more I'm beginning to ponder if Terri is being set up. A couple of things like the rush to divorce court...no matter the circumstances and the finger pointing by the non-custodial mom and her LE husband are starting to bother me. Also the idea that Kaine wouldn't budge on the custody issue. Also considering more a stranger aduction. It could have happened....think Adam Walsh's son.
I can think of a million things that Terri and Dede could have been doing that led for some unaccounted for time. But I do think Dede coming out saying she never left "the" home/nursery/farm is the truth.

A Named Source!!! * thud *

Aug. 18, 2010
Kyron Horman's Stepmom's Pal: She Did No Wrong
Dede Spicher Tells People Magazine: Terri's Not Involved in Stepson's Disappearance

Karen Gjerning, Spicher's friend, told CBS News, "She didn't have her phone with her. When she got back she looked and realized she had a text and didn't answer, but she was never missing."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/18/earlyshow/main6783618.shtml

"On "The Early Show" Wednesday, Bruce McCain, former captain of Multnomah County Sheriff's Department, who has been following the case, said it's interesting that Spicher is willing to talk to People magazine -- but not the local community in Portland, Ore.

He added, "The words she used, by the way, in a way kind of put herself in a bind, because she's claiming she never left this 38-acre parcel she was gardening on that morning and yet, she knows Terri Horman was not involved on the same morning, which, of course, would be impossible for her to prove. "

snip

"The key times are in that mid-morning area," McCain said. "The people that own the property she was gardening and indicated they could not find her from anywhere from an hour and a half up to three hours, from roughly 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. DeDe is claiming, 'I never left the property. I was there the whole time.' The problem is she apparently has no one to corroborate that particular story. It's her word against other credible witnesses. That's the problem here. The key thing would be whether or not she's going to say that same story to the grand jury."

Aug. 18, 2010
Dede Spicher Tells People Magazine: Terri's Not Involved in Stepson's Disappearance

Karen Gjerning, Spicher's friend, told CBS News, "She didn't have her phone with her. When she got back she looked and realized she had a text and didn't answer, but she was never missing."

What I don't get...why DD or even her friend Karen didn't say where she was while she was "gone". If I were trying to clear my name, I would say: Look, I was over near the petunias making them pretty down over the hill and didn't realize there was a lunch being served. Nowhere in this article that I can see does she explain where she was. Just that she never left the property. Even her friend's comment that says "when she got back she looked and realized she had a text and didn't answer" doesn't explain where the heck she was. I would think that detail is important to get out there to clear her name....no??

Hmmm...

It's probably NOT against any law to lie to People Magazine, is it?

A cop's daughter knows that.

Ca-ca-ca-CHING.

Hmmm...

It's probably NOT against any law to lie to People Magazine, is it?

A cop's daughter knows that.

Ca-ca-ca-CHING.

No, not against the law, she can lie and get paid for it too!! What a swell deal!!! :crazy: Im sure she didn't do the interview for free:banghead:

No, not against the law, she can lie and get paid for it too!! What a swell deal!!! :crazy: Im sure she didn't do the interview for free:banghead:

Darn, I put that post in the wrong thread. LOL.

arrrgggghhh.

Aug. 18, 2010

This woman is the same named source from August 2. There's another one there, too. Jaimee McKinnon

http://www.kaj18.com/news/friends-speak-out-in-missing-oregon-boy-case/

Aug. 18, 2010

bbm
back from where?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member