Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bang:

Ew, gross!

:sick:

Someone better put out a PSA to all of the girls at Bolingbrook High School that DP's on the prowl... We all know that's his age bracket...

I think billboards should be erected around the malls and other areas teenaged girls are known to frequent. (Ie, nail salons, etc.)

The Grand Jury has to make ABSOLUTELY certain they have enough concrete evidence to successfully convict if the case goes to trial. I can understand why they're moving so slow; they want to make sure that there's enough evidence so that when the case does go to trial, the prosecution can get a CONVICTION!

I agree.......the Grand Jury must have a solid case. I read something on this board early in the case that in Illinois, a criminal case must go to court within 120 days of charges being filed. So once charged, the case will be moving forward rapidly, legally speaking.

DP knows he's going to be charged, or he wouldn't be lining up a defense attorney (in addition to Brodsky). That speaks volumes - a suspect hasn't even been charged, but he knows did the crime and is certain he's going to charged.

I would like to see justice for Stacy. However, there is more to consider than "getting DP."

If Stacy's family sues and DP loses $$$, this will affect/bankrupt DP but also financially impare his children. Also, if he's convicted, who will raise ALL of the kids? Stacy's parents will probably raise her kids, but what about Savio's kids? They've already been bounced from one house to another and have endured a mother's death. Is anyone considering the mental well-being of these kids after a conviction or financial settlement? Who will raise them and pay for their education? Would Stacy's parents do this?

I don't know what Savio's kids think about DP, but OJ's kids have always defended their father. Interesting, huh?

Crime is especially sad when kids are involved, and DP's kids are in the midst of all of this mess.

Stacy's family isn't suing DP..it is Kathleen's family.

The children were not well represented ..since Drew's Uncle Carroll got rid of their court appointed attorney. So this action now would not hurt the children, it would enable the children to rightfully claim what is and was meant to be their's. In otherwords..Drew got control over their money and the ability to use that money. He also personally got the money from the sale of the house and kept Kathleen's personal things..jewelry, furs, etc. Her family feels that was never Kitty's intent...her intent, they feel, was for everything to go to the children. So Drew will be worse off if they win their case, but the children will be better off.

I think that the kids will be okay because DP's son Steve has been asked by DP to care for them. Steve lived with DP while he and Stacy were dating and knows Kathleen's children well, having been their step brother. I think that he would also care for DP and Stacy's children. I also know that Cass, Stacy's sister would also be prepared to help in anyway she could.

JMHO

Getting some info, not sure if you all are interested.....

not sharon...but the person on the other side of Drew just put their house up for sale

It was in my inbox a few days ago, I missed it.

Getting some info, not sure if you all are interested.....

Hummmm, interesting.
I'd love to know if he/she is selling the house because of the way he/she feels towards DP personally or because of the media that's camped out in front of there home.:waitasec:

Who in the world would want to live close to "IT". :bang:
They are going to take a dump in the price I bet, to get out of dodge..

If the Savio's win their case against DP I believe the money will most likely be put into a trust for the kids. I don't really think the Savio's will be able to touch it. The trust will most likely make the money inaccessible to the kids until they turn 18. The very most they might expect from the estate would be a monthly maintenance for child support that would go to whoever might end up caring for the kids.

I think that is probably what would have happened to the money if DP had not come up with the "will" that was presented to the court during the first estate settlement and I think the court will go back to that. At the time that Kathleen died, she and DP were no longer married and the kids were entitled to all of her share of the settlement. DP had the responsibility for caring for his own children, and the courts will usually put money for children in a trust. I think that is why the will was needed, because the money would have been unavailable to DP.

Maybe they have to sell, being transferred in their job or something like that..but media hasn't been around the neighborhood for some time. They may do well with the sale, considering how the used windows from Kathleen's and Drew's first house sold on eBay. Maybe they think they'll make out like bandits on this..who knows. Or maybe they just fell it's time to move on.

I'd want to sell my home too if I lived next door to him. I'm sure people are very afraid after all the News reports of everyone coming up missing around him. Would put the fear of God into a person. No way would I live next door to him!!!! :bang: :banghead: :banghead:

OK, but come on, how much fun would it REALLY be if one of us Wsers were his neighbor! Ok???? I'd 'take one fer da team'. LMAO!

OK, but come on, how much fun would it REALLY be if one of us Wsers were his neighbor! Ok???? I'd 'take one fer da team'. LMAO!

LOL, it did cross my mind that if I was his neighbor, I might consider getting a "security system" if I could get the cameras set up to also show his front and rear doors. Of course I would want easy access to view "my" property at all times, so I would probably want to set a feed of the doors on the internet.

LOL, it did cross my mind that if I was his neighbor, I might consider getting a "security system" if I could get the cameras set up to also show his front and rear doors. Of course I would want easy access to view "my" property at all times, so I would probably want to set a feed of the doors on the internet.

just for starters! :cool: ;)

I'd want to sell my home too if I lived next door to him. I'm sure people are very afraid after all the News reports of everyone coming up missing around him. Would put the fear of God into a person. No way would I live next door to him!!!! :bang: :banghead: :banghead:

I remember back at the beginning of the case that Sharon had that little run in with DP when he yelled at her as she went inside her house. He went to her kitchen window and continued to yell at her. She called the police and opted to move into a hotel for a few days. I remember her saying she was afraid at that time.

If I were Sharon, I'd certainly have some sort of home security installed in that house! Especially since DP is supposed to be good at picking locks. And a big ferocious dog!

Hopefully, DP won't be living next door for too much longer.

This one is not as clever as Brad Cunningham, Drew will slip up an reveal he is involved in Stacey's disappearance whether it be evidence or confession though I doubt a confession!!Don't give up the search for clues!!

I wonder who DP spent time with on Valentine's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600