Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. Is there a pun here? 'splain pls.:waitasec:

Susan

Uhhh, how do I explain this in a family friendly manner? ROFL, what do teen boys have a reputation for spending so much time in the bathroom for?

It was so QUIET this weekend I almost believe he did spend it with a new girlfriend. If there wasn't a new girlfriend then JAB and Dp would have been out there having a field day with how lonely, misunderstood, and erked he was that Stacy was not back in the USA spending time with him and the kids. Boy this really is an extended ski vacation in Peoria, then Kentucky and Thailand..hmmm, never snow skied in Thailand myself. This could have/would have been an opportunity for Drew to have a major Valentine pity party for the press...guess the next Mrs DP is already helping him out on these lonely family/lover holidays. JMHO

It was so QUIET this weekend I almost believe he did spend it with a new girlfriend. If there wasn't a new girlfriend then JAB and Dp would have been out there having a field day with how lonely, misunderstood, and erked he was that Stacy was not back in the USA spending time with him and the kids. Boy this really is an extended ski vacation in Peoria, then Kentucky and Thailand..hmmm, never snow skied in Thailand myself. This could have/would have been an opportunity for Drew to have a major Valentine pity party for the press...guess the next Mrs DP is already helping him out on these lonely family/lover holidays. JMHO

About the only thing that I think DrewP wouldn't do, would be to tell that he spent the "lover's holiday" alone. Not saying he might have been cooking something up, but he wouldn't admit to being alone. Remember he is the "great lover" "romantic" "good catch" "honest living" man, LOL.

When DrewP started fighting to get his possessions from the ISP, I first thought that he was mainly fighting to get his vehicles. But after thinking about it, I wonder if he isn't fighting to get the computers back. So that he can hurry and get his profile submitted to the dating sites.

Re: February 16th Discussion
« Reply #226 on Yesterday at 5:25pm »[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE] Drew's new girlfriendis Geri.

She is the owner of Stella's in Romeoville. Someone else may very well have a stake in the ownership there or atleast provided some "creative financing" arrangements.

They have know each other for a long time from when Geri tended bar at Clem's in BB.

These 2 are nothing new.

« Reply #226 on Yesterday at 5:25pm »[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]Drew's new girlfriendis Geri.

She is the owner of Stella's in Romeoville. Someone else may very well have a stake in the ownership there or atleast provided some "creative financing" arrangements.

They have know each other for a long time from when Geri tended bar at Clem's in BB.

These 2 are nothing new.

Thanks Crocus.. Do you know if Stella's is a bar or beauty shop or clothing store..what type of business is it? If it is a bar I would almost bet that DP has helped with the creative financing in the past.

Stella's is a bar and has been associated with DP in the past...but I can't recall the specifics. (Crocus~You need to include a link please!)

« Reply #226 on Yesterday at 5:25pm »[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]Drew's new girlfriendis Geri.

These 2 are nothing new.
Perhaps you should have posted that you read the info/rumor at someone's site instead of posting it as fact.

Stella's is a bar and has been associated with DP in the past...but I can't recall the specifics. (Crocus~You need to include a link please!)

I agree SeriouslySearching, haven't posted in awhile but been following the case and reading. Info is scant right now but rumor is rampant.

WTH is that link they have in their post for some proboard:waitasec:

Crocus are you local in Bolingbrook and know this person and this information for a fact?

Downers Grove isn't far from Bolingbrook or Naperville. The article did state that the remains are human, but gender & age can't be determined yet.

Gosh, another rollercoaster ride! How many dead bodies are just laying around Illinois these days?!?! DAYUM! Remind me to stay out of that state!!

Downers Grove isn't far from Bolingbrook or Naperville. The article did state that the remains are human, but gender & age can't be determined yet.

Isn't Downer's Grove where Stacy's mom is from or disappeared from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600