State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
....still going general background on what CSI does..... :waiting:

he arrived on scene at 2:32 pm (I think that is what he said)

enroute to deceased person investigation with child alive in residence (what came over the call to CSI)

got there.. talked to detectives and did a walk thu

then stepped outside to wait on search warrant and began to take pictures of the outside of the house (incld video)

Interesting note: CCBI serves 42 law enforcement agencies as the CSI response team. All crime scenes and evidence are documented and processed by CCBI (and not police departments).

They still photo'd and video taped the inside and outside of the home. (I am glad they used video)

Good point. That started the chain of weird calls. So now that's 4 times JY called MF in less than 24 hrs. Something he had never done.

Could his request be because, Jay knew Meredith had in her possession a key to get inside the house? IMO she was most likely the only person who had a key. She lived only 15 minutes away. Just MOO.

she (prosecutor) has stressed "footwear impressions" at least five times that I have noticed

took him three weeks to complete the crime scene (7 days of that was at the house) he also went to other locations per the crime:

JY's car
hillsville hotel JY stayed at
warrant for JY's body

Showing the outside of the house video. Garage door partially up. Showing no forced entry.

Still going around the house. Showed the hose which was still running.

O/T what happened to Mr. G? Did he leave with MF and CY?

JY was the kind of guy, and with the mindset at that time, that when he was finishing a business meeting has as his highest priority keeping his wife, who he was totally at odds with and resentful of, from finding an ebay printout of a present he claims he was getting her?

Really?

He was that worried about ruining a surprise for MY?? Let me get this straight - he was ringing up MF and I guess his mom to get MF to hopefully avoid MY having her surprise at a purse purchase reduced??

What a guy! He must have had MY's feelings as his highest concern! He couldn't stand the thought of MY finding out about the present because he wanted her to experience maximum happiness.

That story could be swallowed more easily if he had taken the time to be nice to MY on a regular basis before he committed the murder.

In regards to no forced entry,I am repeating myself but I really think Michelle would have locked the kitchen door esp. knowing the outside garage door lock was broken. I think it unreasonable to think a random killer/ robber would have opened the garage door and discovered they could enter through an unlocked inner door. Of course Jason would have had a key!

Did I hear him state the door to the deck had key in it and was unlocked? I may have misheard.

Showing interior of house now. I will not watch if they show the upstairs. I hope for MY's dignity they don't show it on live stream over the internet. :( JMO

So from testimony, The door to the deck and door from garage to kitchen may, key word, may, have been left unlocked the night of the murder?

Going through the master bedroom. I am not watching, just listening.

so, he left water running outside? The gate open and a door unlocked? Was there ever any crime in that neighborhood? :what:

So from testimony, The door to the deck and door from garage to kitchen may, key word, may, have been left unlocked the night of the murder?

No. This is misleading.

MF testified all outside doors were locked, as did the Sheriff who testified after her. The inside mud room door was found unlocked. We don't know if JY kept that door unlocked after he killed his wife.

CCBI was not the first on the scene. By the time they got there the doors had been placed into an unlocked state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels