State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two year olds have no problem spilling water all over the floor while using the sink.

Exactly my point I was making. That floor did not look anyone, particularly a 2 yr old, had spilled or otherwise gotten water on the floor. The prints would have been smeared, that is, if you could see foot prints at all after water smearing all the blood around.

IMO

(IMO a 2 yr old is being given a heck of a lot more credit than is normal as far as their ability and coordination when it comes to what some are describing she would have been agile and able to do by herself in that bathroom. Is it possible? I suppose anything is possible but there is a huge difference between possible and likely)

Exactly my point I was making. That floor did not look anyone, particularly a 2 yr old, had spilled or otherwise gotten water on the floor. The prints would have been smeared, that is, if you could see foot prints at all after water smearing all the blood around.

IMO

(IMO a 2 yr old is being given a heck of a lot more credit than is normal as far as their ability and coordination when it comes to what some are describing she would have been agile and able to do by herself in that bathroom. Is it possible? I suppose anything is possible but there is a huge difference between possible and likely)

A wet towel or wash cloth from his master bath would be all that was needed to clean the blood off CY's feet and hands.

As for the PJ's, i'm sure she had more than one pair of pink (as Shelly saw that Thursday night).

Again, I am very disappointed in Holt for not holding up the pants to the jury. I guess we may get more details with cross

Chalk up another blunder for BH.
She allowed CCBI to state the back door by the deck was unlocked when he did the video. Instead of asking him if it was his understanding WCSO had unlocked the door from the inside after they arrived.

Fact, per WCSO. Other than the closed garage door, all exterior doors and windows were locked when they first arrived.

Good LQQKIN Out gracielee ! Ya gotta watch these boards like a hawk I tell ya!
:sleuth:

What evidence has been presented that connected the medicine to Jason, what connects it to the night of the murder?

Has anyone suggested that any person would stand on a step stool while cleaning their feet?

IIRC What I've seen suggested is that the bloody foot prints on the stool shows that Cassidy washed her own feet. I think that is what has people saying "wait a sec". All that shows is that at some point in time, Cassidy stood on that step stool in the bathroom. We have no idea what she did once she was on the stool. Anything any of us say other than the foot prints are there is pure speculation.

IMO

BCBM
The bold/red portion of this post I totally agree with and this supports the belief that she was locked in the bathroom for a period of time. What random killer would do this ? After the brutal overkill in the master bedroom, this person would have knocked that child who knows where if he came upon her during or after the murder. The beating Michelle took has RAGE written all over it. Someone in that frame of mind doesn't just cool off and take care of a child, UNLESS that child is HIS !

There seems to be a separatation of evidence here. She was in the bathroom alone, but someone cleaned her feet in the bathroom. They can't both be true.

There seems to be a separatation of evidence here. She was in the bathroom alone, but someone cleaned her feet in the bathroom. They can't both be true.

Agree, there is no indication she was cleaned in her bathroom.
However, she was obviously cleaned, so it was probably just outside the door, using a wet towel, imo.

Chalk up another blunder for BH.
She allowed CCBI to state the back door by the deck was unlocked when he did the video. Instead of asking him if it was his understanding WCSO had unlocked the door from the inside after they arrived.

Fact, per WCSO. Other than the closed garage door, all exterior doors and windows were locked when they first arrived.

That was my thought as well when I was listening to it, and then the debate on here. I have no doubt that what WCSO and MF testified about the doors is factual, but BH kills her own witness' testimony by highlighting the doors are unlocked when CCBI is going through the house, with no clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean