State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, luckeyme, it appears that two doors were left unlocked.

Again that's false.

The back gate was left open, but there has been no testimony that it ever had a lock on it. All other OUTSIDE doors (as well as windows) were locked when MF arrived. That is in testimony by both MF as well as the first Sheriff investigator to arrive. The INSIDE door from the garage to the mudroom/kitchen was unlocked when MF got there. As far as testimony, the only unlocked door was the one door from garage to mudroom/kitchen.

No. This is misleading.

MF testified all outside doors were locked, as did the Sheriff who testified after her. The inside mud room door was found unlocked. We don't know if JY kept that door unlocked after he killed his wife.

CCBI was not the first on the scene. By the time they got there the doors had been placed into an unlocked state.
This detective arrived at scene within a hour of 911, I think.. Why would anyone in LE unlock a door before the investigators got in to do their job? Just asking..

Again that's false. The back gate was left open, but there has been no testimony that it ever had a lock on it. All other OUTSIDE doors (as well as windows) were locked. That is in testimony. The INSIDE door from the garage to the mudroom/kitchen was unlocked when MF got there.

the detective just testified that the door from the den to the deck was unlocked and there was a key in the deadbolt that also was not engaged

(he also showed a picture of it/video)

Okay y'all will have to go back and watch testimony by MF and the first Sheriff guy called. WCSO confirmed all doors outside were locked.

This CCBI guy was not the first on scene. He can only testify to what he saw at the time he took the video.

Again that's false.

The back gate was left open, but there has been no testimony that it ever had a lock on it. All other OUTSIDE doors (as well as windows) were locked when MF arrived. That is in testimony. The INSIDE door from the garage to the mudroom/kitchen was unlocked when MF got there. As far as testimony, the only unlocked door was the one door from garage to mudroom/kitchen.

I have stated nothing about the gate..So that is moot... This investigator just testified that the door leading out to the deck was unlocked and a key engaged in the lock inside the house.. I hope I am not posting false information, I am only interested in facts...

So garage appears to be left partially open too? :what:

lucky, do you mean the garage door? if so Meredith opened that to get into the house (from her testimony)

So from testimony, The door to the deck and door from garage to kitchen may, key word, may, have been left unlocked the night of the murder?

Not according to the WCSO first responder....all exterior doors and windows were locked.

CCBI processes scenes only...don't investigate

The tire tracks would be normal even if they were from JY's suv. He was there the night before correct?

(sorry my puter kicked me off for a bit.)

Thanks all. I didnt get to follow first trial closely. :seeya:

Not according to the WCSO first responder....all exterior doors and windows were locked.

CCBI processes scenes only...don't investigate

all that being said it could be in the mind of the jurors now as he (csi):what: just said it (door to deck unlocked)

just saying...

Talking about the blood on the door knob to the garage. On the interior side of the door.

luckyme,
I didn't follow the first trial either d/t other 'certain trials' in florida... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500