State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-6-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
CY was alone for up to 10 hrs. Don't think a child would become dehydrated in that amount of time, particularly if she was asleep during some significant portion of it.

The responder checked Cassidy to see if she was dehydrated and she was not, and he had her on his lap.
He said she was fine!

After being in the home alone all nite, she was fine?????

She wasn't home alone all night. Michelle was "there" until Jason arrived. Then she woke up at some point during/after the murder, Jason got her cleaned up, he gave her something to drink when he drugged her, and she slept. She was awake at some point that morning, before Meredith arrived, but not long enough to become dehydrated.

LOL, the Judge just said he likes taking the stairs over the elevators!!

Because the elevators are SLOW and always packed. Just because one stops doesn't mean there's room to get on it. A lot of people take the stairs, I'm not surprised that he does. I do.

Interesting the defense is helping the states' case....who else besides JLY would have cleaned Cassidy?

Because the elevators are SLOW and always packed. Just because one stops doesn't mean there's room to get on it. A lot of people take the stairs, I'm not surprised that he does. I do.

So, did Jason at the hotel and everyone found that strange !! :wink:

Great day for the defense, no "daddy did it", and responder found Cassidy to be fine.

At the courthouse...of course
Never seen such slow elevators.

JLY said he took the stairs after driving a long time.
Notice he used the elevator when he checked in :waitasec:

CY was alone for up to 10 hrs. Don't think a child would become dehydrated in that amount of time, particularly if she was asleep during some significant portion of it.

Yes, but the theory has always been Cassidy was in the bed all night, after being drugged.

So, a drugged child does not wake up and ask for a drink when everyone got there?

Or, was she taken from the home and brought back in the middle of the nite, or closer to am?

Remember the search warrant for Michelle's Lexus thinking this very same thing!!

Or, was she free to roam around the house, but did not get blood on herself again?

Also, I noticed in one of the bedroom photos awhile back she had a shoe in the bed.

I doubt anyone put her to bed with a shoe.
IMO

Great day for the defense, no "daddy did it", and responder found Cassidy to be fine.

I think you meant "Great day for the prosecution". I heard "daddy did it" and the jurors probably did too, even if it's not brought in as a fact. Of course Cassidy was fine! Jason cleaned her up, drugged her to sleep, and arranged for Meredith to come over and "save" her. His plan worked, to a certain degree...

I think the reason for bringing up the accident and subsequent miscarriage is to address a point that's been raised here more than once... if the marriage was so bad, why was MY pregnant yet again? BH alluding to MY's excitement about the pregnancy and her sorrow at the loss of the baby might go a long way towards understanding why she might have gotten pregnant again quickly. From my personal experience and the experience of many people I know, that's a completely common reaction to the loss of a baby and more a commentary on a woman's psychological state post-miscarriage than the state of her marriage. Maybe BH was laying out the notion that MY's being pregnant at the time of her murder isn't incongruent with marriage to JY being awful. Additionally, BH had just painted a picture of an irresponsible JY, and driving your pregnant wife and child down a river bank fits rather nicely into that picture.

That's because the elevators in most hotels that time of night are empty. :)

When Jason checked into the hotel, he had his luggage......

He used the elevator.

I think you meant "Great day for the prosecution". I heard "daddy did it" and the jurors probably did too, even if it's not brought in as a fact. Of course Cassidy was fine! Jason cleaned her up, drugged her to sleep, and arranged for Meredith to come over and "save" her. His plan worked, to a certain degree...

My thoughts exactly, Wyn. By the time Jason cleaned her up, gave her something to drink when he drugged her, she probably would have slept a good six or seven hours IMO. Just an estimate, but what time would the drugging have taken place, around 4:00 a.m.? By the time she woke up, poor Michelle's blood would have been drying/dried, as the EMT just testified to.

No, I meant what I said.
Please don't change my posts, thanks.
The fact that the state had to admit there was nothing altered or deleted on the 911 call........is big, HUGE.

IMO

Cassidy should have been hysterical and crying when found, if some of you think she saw Jason kill Michelle.

She should have been hungry, thirsty, she didn't have any food since going to bed the nite before, unless, you think Jason fed her too?

She also should have been scared when she saw Jason again too.

But, she wasn't.

So, she had nothing to eat or drink for 15 hours, if we go by her first bedtime.......

:confused:

No, I meant what I said.
Please don't change my posts, thanks.
The fact that the state had to admit there was nothing altered or deleted on the 911 call........is big, HUGE.

IMO

I didn't change your post. :denied: I just pointed out what it really should have said. I agree, it's huge because if I could hear it, so could the jury.

I didn't change your post. :denied: I just pointed out what it really should have said. I agree, it's huge because if I could hear it, so could the jury.

Why should my post say what you "think" it should?

If the words did not make it into the transcript, it goes in the category of "inaudible"

Why didn't the Pros point out in court that Cassidy said it then?

What came out in court, was the fact that nothing on the 911 call, was altered or deleted.

No white noise, no secret motions in the Judge's chambers.

At the courthouse...of course
Never seen such slow elevators.

JLY said he took the stairs after driving a long time.
Notice he used the elevator when he checked in :waitasec:

Just want to thank you JTF for your awesome memory and photographs. Your recall of the most minor points amaze me. Your photographs help all of us put the info together so much more easily. So thank you again for your overwhelming diligence in this case.

When Jason checked into the hotel, he had his luggage......

He used the elevator.

Who doesn't take the elevator when they have luggage? He wasn't trying to avoid being seen at that point. :sigh:

I think it's huge for the prosecution because of the tape. In the first trial it was agreed upon by both sides that 'daddy did it' would be edited out. I heard it today and I'm hoping it was in the typed transcript the jury got. BH got better as the day went on. Hopefully she will be over her jitters and will simply improve in her execution and style with each passing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch