Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN confirmed he was ran over by his brother. Take that as you wish with their history of the past couple days. If this is his photo then I believe it.

TMZ said law enforcement confirmed this was the perp. Again take that as you wish as well, LOL.

Truly lol- CNN and TMZ are breaking something so sensitive?

I just now saw this after posting what I posted!

Fox News reporting Massachusetts National Guard Military Police entering a subway station in full "battle rattle" with loaded rifles.

Father's brother ... (the other one) .. is on CNN now .. - saying he is tired .. to leave him alone .. what's with all those camera :(

His english is not as good as other brother.

Media is not leaving him alone...

Showing on CNN...

He shut the car now .. and says: OK I ll talk to you .. then you going to leave me alone? :(

I am trying to figure out when the media decided to disregard the requested location black out?

I read he strapped the bomb to himself, also I seen the neighbor that lived where the incident took place giving an interview on webcam and he said the suspects had tossed a bomb at the officers and actually charged at them. I don't remember the exact words, the bomb may have not made it far and came back on himself. He also seen him lite the bomb. I remember bits and peics of the interview. One of the bullets made it into his home and went through a roomates computer chair.

This guy is trying to get them to go away while trying to answer their questions.
He's struggling with his english but the reporters won't leave him alone.

I am trying so hard to figure out what is fact based and what is rumor based...are there links about the rumor that one brother ran over the other? TIA.

I posted an MSM tweet about it a little while ago

This guy is trying to get them to go away while trying to answer their questions.

Too many innocent people have been hounded by the press and public throughout this week. :(

I feel sorry for this uncle. He has been pretty much estranged from them and has no information but is being hounded. He dod say something interesting and true though:

reporter: Are you worried about what might happen to him?

Uncle: Worried? It is already over and done. They will kill him. It is done already. [paraphrasing]

Scott Helman ‏@swhelman 6m
Cops towing away the infamous green Civic down Arsenal St. just now. pic.twitter.com/DjKntroNek

I really think these 2 thought they wouldn't be caught. Had no idea. Thought they'd just go back to being students. I mean when did they release the photos yesterday, 2, 3:00? By 10:30 they are shooting it up with the police.

Why are they detonating their house? I'm not getting that. Can't they tell if its wired or not?

I hate them ... those reporters...

He answered him pretty good .. pretty sharp .. but they didn't care.. they persist with more and more questions.. when he told them LAST TIME he spoke on the phone with them was few years ago..

and the families are NOT even close......

Media is an A$$ :(

I feel sorry for this uncle. He has been pretty much estranged from them and has no information but is being hounded. He dod say something interesting and true though:

reporter: Are you worried about what might happen to him?

Uncle: Worried? It is already over and done. They will kill him. It is done already. [paraphrasing]

I heard that, too. Does he mean that FBI/LE will kill him, or does he think that others (family members) will do this? :waitasec:

CNN reported a while ago (I posted upthread) that the media had been given permission to move closer to the scene when there was believed to be no more danger in the area.

But not to active scenes, correct? YIKES, why does this feel like we are ramping up to another repeat of the other day?

I hope MSM learned their lesson...we will see. These offenders used deadly force on LE and they already attempted mass murder. Revealing tactical locations is far less important than a scoop imo, but hey I am old fashioned that way. Peace everyone.

She looks very familar to the photos on daily mail of the lady in the brown skirt. I believe this is the mother, on the photos someone posted earlier of the two ladies. That is just my opinion. I haven't heard it from the news etc.

I am still not sure if it was bombers' mom who was arrested for theft ....

Daily Mail says "mom" .. but then refering to the original article .. but original article didn't say it was their mom .. they said "possible relative"... Here it is, again:

-------

Possible Relative of Bombing Suspects Arrested in Natick Last Year

BuzzFeed reports the woman shares an address with the suspects.

4e35c4348ecd597aac1097deb314ff98

Natick Police arrested Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, last summer at the Natick Mall, after a charge of shoplifting.

According to BuzzFeed, Tsarnaeva shares an address with the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

Read more: http://natick.patch.com/articles/possible-relative-of-bombing-suspects-arrested-in-natick-last-year

p.s.

So it's best to wait for the official confirmation on this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519