The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two have some interesting tidbits here.

Seems to me that DP has a whole lot more income and financial resources than his salary would provide. IF a different plane was used to dump 'a' body, then most likely the owner of 'that' plane would not come forward.

Why would he use an airport so far away, unless he would fly there in his small plane to pick up drugs that had been flown in, in a larger plane not want to be noticed near Bolingbrook, and then he could fly back home relatively un noticed with the supply or he could drop them easily from the air unnoticed for pick up in a remote area.

Maybe the entire BBPD should be given drug testing ASAP.

ACK, I just had to run up to the store and was behind a pick up truck with a BLUE BARREL! :eek: Of all days to be following a blue barrel down the highway.

i heard a local reporter there say, the other night, that there would be no record if he flew out of that smaller airport, close to the home.....

--->>>True, similar situation in JonBenet case. But I would suspect he kept records on air miles flown for maintenance and gasoline records.

ACK, I just had to run up to the store and was behind a pick up truck with a BLUE BARREL! :eek: Of all days to be following a blue barrel down the highway.

I remember seeing the containers from the Scott Peterson case all over the place after they published information about those in that case! I don't know what these blue barrels look like though....maybe that's a good thing.

i heard a local reporter there say, the other night, that there would be no record if he flew out of that smaller airport, close to the home.....

--->>>I posted about your comment but it did not show up on the thread. I bet he kept a log on flight miles for maintenance, and fuel use. Would like to see what might be common for charges on his credit card for fuel, how many miles he flies on a regular basis, and how much fuel is used, to see any discrepancies.

I understand that most airports you can use your own cred. cd. and refuel your own plane, with a gas machine, no attendant necessary.
Learned this through digging on the JonBenet case. Tiny airports do not have a real person at night, they use an electronic system for flights in and out , for the life of me I cannot remember what it is called.

I remember seeing the containers from the Scott Peterson case all over the place after they published information about those in that case! I don't know what these blue barrels look like though....maybe that's a good thing.

--->>>Used to see them a lot at gas stations, 60 gal steel drums. Stations would put old oil after oil changes in them, then call people to take them away to hazardous storage yards. We ran into this in the Chandra Levy case too.

Stacey just might be in a storage yard somewhere with suspicious record about JUST WHAT was in the barrell. That aspect should be easily able to be checked out by the investigators on this case, IF IF the barrell purportedly had hazardous waste in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand! The day we were discussing toilets I had a plumber installing a new one!

If that airport has a retaining pond, caves or water nearby that is where I would look also.

The reason Ric was showing them places they had flown over was because many of them were remote areas in the countryside and they were wanting to know all the remote places DP was aware of that he may have stashed a body.

You know, Lake Michigan is only about 30 miles away from Bolingbrook.

--->>>I posted about your comment but it did not show up on the thread. I bet he kept a log on flight miles for maintenance, and fuel use. Would like to see what might be common for charges on his credit card for fuel, how many miles he flies on a regular basis, and how much fuel is used, to see any discrepancies.

I understand that most airports you can use your own cred. cd. and refuel your own plane, with a gas machine, no attendant necessary.
Learned this through digging on the JonBenet case. Tiny airports do not have a real person at night, they use an electronic system for flights in and out , for the life of me I cannot remember what it is called.

As I recall from my days as a frequent passenger of a private pilot the airstrips with tie-downs, aviation fuel, and keyed microphone lights are called FBOs ( I think it means FIxed Base Operations).

You know, Lake Michigan is only about 30 miles away from Bolingbrook.

--->>>Oh my gosh, thanks for the geography info. That would make a convenient spot so similar to the Scott P. case for disposing of a body or body parts.

Camper, we are in chat if you want to join us. Ric Mims just left after answering a few questions.

I couldn't get on chat. Did I miss anything?

Googled blue barrel+peterson and i got info from another case. Until now I kept picturing a light blue Rubbermaid trash can. I couldn't understand why DP would need assistance carrying a Rubbermaid container with Stacy's petite body in it. Did not think about the huge metal barrels that are used at service stations or garages for disposing things. What would a barrel like that be doing inside the house? Especially in the bedroom.

I hope this is not what happened in this case:

"Larissa Schuster represented the all American dream. She got masters in chemistry and started her own business," said Dennis Peterson, Prosecutor.
Peterson showed jurors a blue barrel.
He said in a similar container authorities found Tim Schuster's body on July 12, 2003 inside a storage room soaking in hydrochloric acid.
The first witness Clovis Police Sergeant Jim Koch described what he saw.
"Once I undid the metal cover around the barrel, I lifted it up and I recognized it being human remains," said Jim Koch, Clovis Police Department.
Peterson told Jurors Larissa harbored strong negative feelings towards Tim as they battled through a divorce. He played several minutes of record phone message.

Camper, here is what Drew's plane looks like.

http://www.solowings.com/products/products.html

--->>>This is a two seater contraption ? ? ? ? IF TWO people can sit in there as his friend said he often went flying WITH DP, I see no problem with toting body parts and dumping them. UNLESS the friend also has HIS own lil' tri ultra light too, and the english language has been re arranged to account for the 'flying with' DP comment to mean the friend was 'in the air' nearby separately.

I couldn't get on chat. Did I miss anything?

Googled blue barrel+peterson and i got info from another case. Until now I kept picturing a light blue Rubbermaid trash can. I couldn't understand why DP would need assistance carrying a Rubbermaid container with Stacy's petite body in it. Did not think about the huge metal barrels that are used at service stations or garages for disposing things. What would a barrel like that be doing inside the house? Especially in the bedroom.

I hope this is not what happened in this case:

--->>>In catching up more on this case, apparently the 'blue barrell' was kept in the 'back yard'. Neighbor said she had seen a man helping DP remove the barrell and it is gone.

IF IF IF it was a steel drum 60 gallon type, as those many of us have seen in gasoline stations and garages in the past, THEN I am thinking DP MAY HAVE represented to a 'Hauler man' as holding environmentally dangerous stuff, and paid to have it taken to a storage yard for such material. He could totally have mis represented it to the man as to what was INSIDE the barrell.

IF IF IF I might be right, then it could be resting in a massive area of old barrells. IF I am right, no doubt 'that' place would have a record of the pickup day and addresses of pickup points.

This was why I mentioned checking DP credit card information to see IF IF such a charge was noted for payment for either the pickup trip OR OR for a large amount of chemical.

The soaking in hydrochloric acid. that you mention in the other case. I am also wondering if this chemical comes in crystal form, a bag could be easily disposed of.

Please, anyone feel free to do the legwork on this.

I would also like to see the aerial picture of the DP and Stacey property. It is on one of the threads but dang IF I know where to look for it!!! Too many threads.

--->>>Oh my gosh, thanks for the geography info. That would make a convenient spot so similar to the Scott P. case for disposing of a body or body parts.

That's what I was thinking. Plus, Lake Michigan is huge! I looked it up, and it's got 22,000 square miles of surface area and is 900+ feet deep at its deepest point.

That would explain DP's arrogance and nonchalance that Stacy will be found. If he was aware of the Scott Peterson case, he would know not to dump a "whole" body as there would be the possiblility of the body washing up on shore somewhere.

Weighing her down, would not be an option as that would probably be too much weight in the ultra light plane, if that is what he used.

With the time frame that DP had, it would be nothing for him to get to Lake Michigan and back again, even within 2 or 3 hours. It still leaves him with 8 or 9 hours to clean up, move cars around, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cLeopatra_