The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the SPECIFICATIONS copied from the link below from

->itsreenw
Camper, here is what Drew's plane looks like.

http://www.solowings.com/products/products.html

WING SPAN
10,5 metersEMPTY WEIGHT
160 kgMAXIMUM PAYLOAD
200 kgFUEL CAPACITY
50 litresFUEL RATING

95 / 97 octanePERFORMANCE
TAKE OFF ROLL -SOLO50 metersTAKE OFF ROLL -DUAL
80 metersRATE OF CLIMB -SOLO
5 meters per secondRATE OF CLIMB -DUAL
3 meters per secondSTALL SPEED -SOLO40 kphSTALL SPEED -DUAL
52 kphCRUISE SPEED
65 - 100 kphFUEL CONSUMPTION -SOLO8 litres per hourFUEL CONSUMPTION -DUAL
10 litres per hourDESIGN LOADS -POSITIVE6 g’sDESIGN LOADS -NEGATIVE3 g’s

FUEL CONSUMPTION -DUAL
10 litres per hour
my computer is doing funky stuff, spacing is off, ANYHOW I assume DUAL fuel usage is for a two seater craft.

SO, my brain now tells me that the most likely closest access to Lake Michigan would be where he headed to DUMP WHAT ?, extremities to be quickly devoured by fish. I assume someone in this craft would follow the highways to the spot he ended up dumping whatever.

I am guessing that the Blue Barrell can be found. I also Googled and hydrochloric acid does come in crystal form.

{I once took a chartered flight on a 45 passenger plane from Aspen Airways, and we visited the open cockpit and the pilot had a road map spread out, hmmm.}

I have not seen specifications on altitude requirements for flying over neighborhoods etc. Someone want to check that out.

itsreenw do you have a source for the model of craft he had/has to be certain of our facts? Thank you.

Also the picture in 'itsreenw' link shows this craft parked in what looks like a normal backyard, so it does not have to be hangared at an airport it would seem. IF IF the neighbor saw the barrel guy, they may have seen or heard a takeoff, although that might be a rather quiet sound, I would guess.

I many not be on line til evening again.

The ultra light plane would not have been an option for Drew's use in getting rid of her body. Weather conditions have to be perfect as well as winds to use the ultra light. Even Ric has said that. However his flights to previous areas with Rick do give some indication of possible places to hide Stacey's body, as well as the possible use of someone else's plane who owes him a very big favor. I think DP has people all over BB that are rather unsavory that owe him big favors.

The ultra light plane would not have been an option for Drew's use in getting rid of her body. Weather conditions have to be perfect as well as winds to use the ultra light. Even Ric has said that. However his flights to previous areas with Rick do give some indication of possible places to hide Stacey's body, as well as the possible use of someone else's plane who owes him a very big favor. I think DP has people all over BB that are rather unsavory that owe him big favors.

[Camper quoting myself here -->>SO, my brain now tells me that the most likely closest access to Lake Michigan would be where he headed to DUMP WHAT ?, extremities to be quickly devoured by fish. I assume someone in this craft would follow the highways to the spot he ended up dumping whatever.

Whatever remained then could have been removed in a rubbermaid container, in his craft. I need dates for all of these removed containers, to compare to Staceys disappearance.

The BLUE barrel NEEDS TO BE found, it is too coincidental IF IF IF it was removed AFTER Stacey disappeared.

Ric may not be considering or even known about the knife when he was asked about remote areas, DP used 'a' knife threatening-?> was it wife number three?

I think the key to finding Stacy is the person who helped Drew move the blue barrel. I wonder if LE has even located this person. I bet Drew is denying a blue barrel ever exhisted.

I googled images of "Blue Barrel" and got a few different pictures. Do we know the size or what it was made of for sure??

Poly Drums: 15, 30 or 55 gallon
8ffko0n.jpg

Steel Drums: 30 or 55 gallon
82s9bo4.jpg

Oil Barrel: 42 U.S. gallons
8fwfvcg.gif

The closest to a confirmation is media reporting that someone helped move a heavy blue rubbermaid container from an upstairs bedroom. Did this info come from Drews kids?

Does anyone here know someone who could tell us if a barrell with a body in it would feel or sound or balance differently than a barrell full of some kind of toxic waste?
I am talking about how it would shift when it is moved around.

It seems to me that even if you put some kind of liquid in with the body there would be thunking sounds or weird shifts of balance as the body sloshed sround inside. So wouldn't anyone who helped move it have to wonder if there was someone or something weird in there, even if it was moved before they knew about Stacy's disappearance?

Wouldn't this be very apparent to someone whose business is moving and storing these barrells? A toxic wast storage is a logical place to hide it. who would want to go in and open up all the toxic barrells to see if one had a body? Ewwwyuck!

Of course, some people just aren't that curious. Hard to understand, as I always want to know everything!

Susan

Hi Everyone, Has been long time since I posted but something is really bothering me about this barrel thing. DP knows people have put people in barrels. I think (my opinion) he is a cop and that would be a perfect way to throw someone off my track. If he didnt want to be seen doing anything he would have pulled into the garage. Not had someone help him carry a barrel where neighbors could have spotted him. Thats like waving a red flag , look here what I am doing..maybe that is why is smirking so much..

Oh dear I am full of opinions this morning LOL .. I dont think he was ever at the airport.. I think he was gone with someone, somewhere. But he was too fast to say airport.. to fast to say getting car.

Does anyone here know someone who could tell us if a barrell with a body in it would feel or sound or balance differently than a barrell full of some kind of toxic waste?

It seems to me that even if you put some kind of liquid in with the body there would be thunking sounds or weird shifts of balance as the body sloshed sround inside. So wouldn't anyone who helped move it have to wonder if there was someone or something weird in there, even if it was moved before they knew about Stacy's disappearance?

Wouldn't this be very apparent to someone whose business is moving and storing these barrells? A toxic wast storage is a logical place to hide it. who would want to go in and open up all the toxic barrells to see if one had a body? Ewwwyuck!

Of course, some people just aren't that curious. Hard to understand, as I always want to know everything!

Susan

--->>>The perception of a toxic waste dump pick up person would be based on WHAT DP might have told them about WHAT was in the barrel. IF IF I were the driver picking up the toxic barrel, I would most likely have to record WHAT was told to me about WHAT was in the barrel, time and date and location of the pickup and have the person sign the pick up sheet. I am guessing, but would think I might be close to correct.

I also think that toxic waste would not be stored in a plastic container at an official toxic dump location. The focus of the dump is to keep the toxic materials from seeping into the earth and contaminating water supply etc. Remember Erin Brockovich.

DP could have lodged the body in so that it would not shift, the weight would work by the size of the barrel and how much liquid would normally weight. DP could have worked the math on weight size etc.

We really just do not know HOW smart DP is, or how close to being perfect in covering up a murder that he MAY have committed. Usually a person doing a crime like this slips up somewhere.

DP already discovered that his past words are being taken to task, so mum is his word from now on.

Yes, find 'the' barrel.

I just dredged up this older article about early on in the investigation. Gives details of the exact type of aircraft Drip Peterson owns. Investigators were asking airport personnel LOTS of questions about what the aircraft can/can't do and pointedly was asking about barrels. Interesting.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/633460,CST-NWS-boling03.article

--->>>Snippet from quote and the link above.

"About 11 a.m., Peterson rode out of his driveway on a motorcycle, with a red-white-and-blue bandanna pulled up to his eyes.

About two years ago, Hudetz trained Drew Peterson to fly his micro-light, which runs about $20,000 new, the flight instructor said.

"He was actually a private pilot before that," Hudetz said. "He flew regular airplanes. He seemed like a very nice guy."

Sometimes Peterson flew alone but he had also flown with his wife, Hudetz said. "

This sorta casts another light on DP ability to fly other planes and perhaps do a drop of 'stuff' or 'things' farther away. Hmmm.

Susan

Unless of course it was filled with concrete.....quick dry concrete.
I brought up this point the other dayon a differen thread.I heard that his brother had been brought in for qestioning and that he suppose to have been quoted saying that he had been having nightmares since helping Drew dispose of Stacy's body, in a 55-gal barrel and that they had disposed of the barrel in a waterway. I had this question when LE started searching waterways again....I was told that Windhime had checked on this rumor with a cbs produced and that this story was not true.
Has that changed? Have we now found evidence that this "rumor" was actually a true story?
TIA for any responses.

I got the impression that you and windchime may have been referring to two different brothers. I think IIRC she was referring to Mark and you were referring to Paul.Are there two brothers, anyone?Susan

Because he was an uncover cop at one time you can bet you life he knows a lot of, lets just say, unsavory types. I had a dream about a highway with an H. There is one, it's also called Hwy 111, I believe and it's close to Naperville and an airport. I know it probably means nothing(My dream that is) I researched it yesterday and of course now I can't remember. I am thinking it is "Hillard" or something close to that.

CuriosityCat: I saw your post days ago and it just dawned on me what you dreamt of. I live a few short miles from BB in South Naperville, pretty much in between the Stebics and the Petersons. It's not a highway you're referring to, it is a boulevard. It used to be called 111th street, but it has been renamed after Dennis Hastert (it is spelled Hassert in BB). So it is Hassert Boulevard you were dreaming of, and yes it is close to Naperville and it is also close to several airports.

I got the impression that you and windchime may have been referring to two different brothers. I think IIRC she was referring to Mark and you were referring to Paul.Are there two brothers, anyone?Susan

Thanks for clearing that up, TGIR. :blowkiss: I was beginning to think I was loosing it.

About this airport....its a small non commercial airport that is literally in the Peterson's backyard. 5 minute walk or so. So if her car was at the airport there'd be no problem moving the cars back to the house one by one with a little walk in between. The retention pond that was searched within the first week of her missing is also part of this airport and again only a few minutes walk from their home.

:blowkiss:thanks Lisa Too! I had a dream of two buildings collapsing two days before 9-11. I also posted a dream about the something collapsing three days before the Minnesota bridge collapsed. If you go to INJESUS.Com and look for the group "HelpForHurtingWomen.com" look in the archives and the dates are there in print in black and white.

That having been said I am not always correct.

I do appreciate some kind of information that confirms something in that dream was right on.

For the record I have never been to or lived in the Midwest or East Coast.

CuriosityCat: I saw your post days ago and it just dawned on me what you dreamt of. I live a few short miles from BB in South Naperville, pretty much in between the Stebics and the Petersons. It's not a highway you're referring to, it is a boulevard. It used to be called 111th street, but it has been renamed after Dennis Hastert (it is spelled Hassert in BB). So it is Hassert Boulevard you were dreaming of, and yes it is close to Naperville and it is also close to several airports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600