The Last Happy Hour, book by Charles Joseph Hackett

Also, doesn't CJH book state they were never married, yet the obit states they married in 1955?

Yes.

Native, it's the fact that the doctors didn't know what was wrong and didn't know why she died and wanted to do an autopsy but cjh refused it that i find curious. Its all in his CJH words, in his book. It may have seemed like nothing then, it may seem curious now, and in the future when we can monday am quarterback the situation it may be more than just curious.

Another piece of information in the CJH obit I debunked was that, unless there's a Flatbush, NY, I'm unaware of, that was not CJH's place of birth. His SSN was issued "before 1951" in NY. (I'm not 100% sure of the rules for posting screenshots or links from other sites, but I do have that info available if it's allowed).

I understand not needing/having an autopsy done. I don't understand how a young, first time, mother who dies of complications from child birth doesn't have an obit. I understand they can be expensive, but someone must have loved her or were close enough to her that it was worth memorializing her.

Maybe she didn't have anyone but him, who knows? ; )

Another piece of information in the CJH obit I debunked was that, unless there's a Flatbush, NY, I'm unaware of, that was not CJH's place of birth. His SSN was issued "before 1951" in NY. (I'm not 100% sure of the rules for posting screenshots or links from other sites, but I do have that info available if it's allowed).

There is a flatbush ny, of which I am intimitaly familiar. Maybe I will go to the address tonight.

Yes.

Native, it's the fact that the doctors didn't know what was wrong and didn't know why she died and wanted to do an autopsy but cjh refused it that i find curious. Its all in his CJH words, in his book. It may have seemed like nothing then, it may seem curious now, and in the future when we can monday am quarterback the situation it may be more than just curious.

I was just giving a possible scenario. I was unaware of that fact, as I never read the book.

As his father aged, his son became caretaker of the home they shared for so many years. After the son put in a new kitchen island (that doubles as an exam table), he wanted to show his father the skills he was taught by him.

The house CPH lives in now is not the house he lived in when CJH was alive.

The house CPH lives in now is not the house he lived in when CJH was alive.

62b9df593b706f56720461dc2d481f5f

Evidence shows his father lived there prior to CPH living there. It was my assumption they lived there together, at least in his father's later years. If that's not the case, I apologize.

Also, if the screenshot I posted violates any rules, I apologize and will take it down if need be.

62b9df593b706f56720461dc2d481f5f

Evidence shows his father lived there prior to CPH living there. It was my assumption they lived there together, at least in his father's later years. If that's not the case, I apologize.

Also, if the screenshot I posted violates any rules, I apologize and will take it down if need be.

Corrections: the link to the pic I posted doesn't work as an image. What site is used to share pictures anonymously here in the forum?

Also, I found evidence that both father and son lived at the current address at the same time in 1993. They are available public records that state that info.

Edit:
346w510.png

27xo7dd.png

2q0vvba.png

What site is used to share pictures anonymously here in the forum?

If it's already a pic on the internet, just use the "insert image" function. If it's your own photo, upload it to a free service like photobucket, then open the uploaded photo in a new tab and use tinypic.com to give it a new name that won't identify you. By the same token, use tinypic if you want to disguise where on the internet the photo originally came from.

Edit: I can see from tinypic's site that you don't even need to upload the photo somewhere else first; if the photo is on your hard drive you can go straight from there to tinypic.

If it's already a pic on the internet, just use the "insert image" function. If it's your own photo, upload it to a free service like photobucket, then open the uploaded photo in a new tab and use tinypic.com to give it a new name that won't identify you. By the same token, use tinypic if you want to disguise where on the internet the photo originally came from.

Edit: I can see from tinypic's site that you don't even need to upload the photo somewhere else first; if the photo is on your hard drive you can go straight from there to tinypic.

Thanks! I had previously shared a link to a pic uploaded through Evernote in a public forum and thankfully someone PMd me to let me know it gives my identity.

Sr. (cjh) was not a doctor and his S.O. who died wasn't a nurse that I know of. The interesting circumstances around her death IMO are that the father (and husband?) who was a hospital administrator refused an autopsy even though the doctors couldn't determine the cause of death.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but there are unanswered questions that are somewhat relevant and may become much more relevant in the future. I find it "curious" (that word again) that a loving husband whose wife died a week after childbirth possibly from complications refused the doctors request for an autopsy, especially when the man was a combat veteran (ptsd?) who wrote, "like soldiers who die in battle, woman who die from childbirth go straight to heaven".

Additionally, and contrary to claims, CJH isn't actually on record as being buried at Maryrest Cemetery in Mahwah, NJ. SCPD, get out your shovels again I think you may have an illegitimate vet's memorial in and around the OB area.

queue spooky theremin music now...

Please read my post with the pictures. The one at the bottom of the post says Dr Charles J Hackett, and says 18 Sept 1909 as his DOB.

Please read my post with the pictures. The one at the bottom of the post says Dr Charles J Hackett, and says 18 Sept 1909 as his DOB.

I see that, So is the JH buried in Mahwah, born 1906 and died 1975 our CJH? (with a few errors in the records) If so then the birth year is off by 3 or 4 yrs, his death year is off by 22, and his name is off too. hmmm. Spooky field trip to Mahwah anybody?

About the Dr. part.... well he just wasn't a Dr. Not surprised someone claimed he was at some point though.

It's a tangled web of lies if you ask me.

I see that, So is the JH buried in Mahwah, born 1906 and died 1975 our CJH? (with a few errors in the records) If so then the birth year is off by 3 or 4 yrs, his death year is off by 22, and his name is off too. hmmm. Spooky field trip to Mahwah anybody?

About the Dr. part.... well he just wasn't a Dr. Not surprised someone claimed he was at some point though.

It's a tangled web of lies if you ask me.

I have a sneaky suspicion CPH may have used his father's info on some things. Both CH's definitely have a tangled web of lies!

Just for the record, CPH's mother...if indeed it is the one TS posted, MEH, has the same name as his daughter.

:waiting:
Let's get back on track here please.

When I bought this book from Amazon (used) 9 months ago it cost me 92 cents. The going rate for this used book today is a whopping $24.96. Additionally there is a copy on Ebay for $30, that seller is in Commack, Long Island. It would be interesting to find out who has been buying these up.

The free market has spoken...

Attachments

• this used book is getting expensive.jpg
    this used book is getting expensive.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 27
When I bought this book from Amazon (used) 9 months ago it cost me 92 cents. The going rate for this used book today is a whopping $24.96. Additionally there is a copy on Ebay for $30, that seller is in Commack, Long Island. It would be interesting to find out who has been buying these up.

The free market has spoken...

Hold tight to your copy it may be worth a million dollars at this rate...

Commack, huh? Land of the UG lunch breakers.

Hold tight to your copy it may be worth a million dollars at this rate...

I'm maintaining a price target of $100 given the catalyst of an arrest... I wonder if any copies were ordered by residents of Croak Beach. Amazon's recommendation engine suggested, people who bought this also bought, "Ten ways to tell your neighbor is a Psychopathic Sexual Sadist"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dontstayin
Back