The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been over a year since this thread was closed. A moderator has very kindly opened it again.

Any new thoughts over a year later?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im happy of this . It wasn't productive being closed .
I was in spd last week for the first time in 27 years . Certainly has changed . The ladies always on my mind .

TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I think of them very often. At least now we can keep the case alive and discuss it.

Any new updates? This is a case near & dear to my heart.

None that I know of, Amber.

I found Mr. Warren's book had very good background on SG and his connections.

Also, the bedroom window had been raised part of the way up. This makes perfect sense as the varnish fumes would have been strong.

Can you point me in the direction of this book please?

TIA

Thank you both.

It appears they are not available to me in the UK though, unfortunately.

The interesting information about SG, his personality, the way he would give info as an informant to LE when it was to his advantage. Also, the Goose connections.

JK and MH were strongly looked at in the beginning. They were cleared.

The glass, after being swept up, was discarded into a business' bin next door. LE was able to retrieve most of it.

He writes that the Cassville dig did find blood that tested human, but too far degraded for DNA tests available at that time.

IC,

Did Warren cite any sources? Any interviews with witnesses or LEO's? How did he get his background info?

I drive myself crazy thinking about this case and all the possibilities. If only we knew the motive. That would help A LOT.

Sources included newspapers, as well as info obtained from sources.

Also, he writes LE has told more than we think as the seals remain on Webster County and Cassville. One of the tips that led to Cassville was the two cement workers.

I believe the blood info came from The News Leader on the 11th anniversary. Moore also was quoted as there is more we need to do concerning Cassville.

Sources included newspapers, as well as info obtained from sources.

Also, he writes LE has told more than we think as the seals remain on Webster County and Cassville. One of the tips that led to Cassville was the two cement workers.

Does he footnote sources & references in the book?

No.

And, he admits his motive comes from his own scenerio.

And, his Grand Jury names are off.

And, really it is all old information easily obtainable. He has your ability to deconstruct a sentence and to see the clues therein, (Which I am trying to learn).

There is an illustration of a flow chart used by LE. It reads:

Ties to Each Other
Gerald Carnahan
Employees. Galloping Goose
Steve Garrison
SPD CI. Drug Dealing

The 3 grave Robbers
Including Dustin Recla

MOTIVE
What did the Goose think Sherrill and/or Suzie know about drug deals.
(This is related to KC LE trying to break up Goose due to meth control).

He does not think Carnahan did this crime, but may have participated.

No.

And, he admits his motive comes from his own scenerio.

And, his Grand Jury names are off.

And, really it is all old information easily obtainable. He has your ability to deconstruct a sentence and to see the clues therein, (Which I am trying to learn).

There is an illustration of a flow chart used by LE. It reads:

Ties to Each Other
Gerald Carnahan
Employees. Galloping Goose
Steve Garrison
SPD CI. Drug Dealing

The 3 grave Robbers
Including Dustin Recla

MOTIVE
What did the Goose think Sherrill and/or Suzie know about drug deals.
(This is related to KC LE trying to break up Goose due to meth control).

He does not think Carnahan did this crime, but may have participated.

Okay thanks. I wish he had footnoted his reference material and sources. I like to know where things come from and to know they aren't taken out of context. There is a lot to be gained from that.

I did go ahead and order a book from his website. I figure maybe we can either learn something from it, agree with it or have fun tearing it apart.

Exactly, and some of it is out of context, looking more at sources, he lists public discussions. I know, but there are a few gems that are not public. I have marked some pages and clipped some. Personally, the "deconstructing" of what LE has made public was a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalKnowledge