The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we know whoever is in the pic had a circumcision!

:floorlaugh:

You mean since the jury saw them anyway? Now they can infer. I think the witness and defense should have at least been admonished.

JMO

The jury is what... 11 Men and 7 Women? Chances are... they wont remember those pictures by Monday.... The jury is probably as frustrated as we are... Waited all day for THAT? Jeeeeeeez!!

Yes. That is the level of buffoonery.

As an observer, this stuff irritates the crap out of me.

As a juror, I'd be miffed with the defense for the delays. But that's just me. I like things quick and tidy with no stuttering or dropped folders or repeated questions.

I'm an awful person.

I think you've got a lot of company, J-O. Delays, asking the same question again (i.e. not being prepared, doh), waiting for a file, etc., etc., ad nauseam, does not go over with the judge, nor with the jury -- two entities that you don't want to pizz off in the courtroom. If the judge ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. (Is that a double negative?)

I think we've all seen prosecutors that just stand up, know what they're doing, get right to it, etc., and we are quick to comment positively on them. Most of us have seen enuff Katzenjammer Kids up there to know good jurisprudence vs. inept idiots (some on purpose, surely, Shirley) when we see it. Sometimes there are even first-class defenders. Even when they have a poor client (not in terms of $$), they are top-notch. And we're, IMO, seeing one of each type in between the bench & the bar in this thing. <smh>
icon9.gif

So is that carpet underneath the penis pics?

and I am not talking about "carpet".

People have to move on in life. They can't hold on to ALL of his possessions forever and ever. I'm sure that they are holding on to so many things that meant something to TA. I doubt that a website domain really ranked high on that list.

I completely disagree, Travis had writings and was in the process of writing a book, if nothing else that could have been used just to preserve his writings....that's what I would have done if he were my friend.

Well now we get why JA bending over pics was so gaping. I'm off to vomit now, please excuse me lovely people of WS as I may be a while.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
:D

Ewww his fingers look so dirty in the pic. Now I'm not impressed :D

That may be just the lighting.

If it belongs to Travis he was known to be very clean.

IMO

yeah so it's 2 pictures of a semi chubby penis ...woopty doo!!!

How is bringing penis pictures in a reason to plead not guilty (self defense??) really???

REALLY? FGS...

I, unfortunately did not get to see the chubby penis but all I can say is, it does explain the mega tube of lubricant.

Ewww his fingers look so dirty in the pic. Now I'm not impressed :D

I really do not think you can assume those are Travis' fingers or that is Travis' anatomy. The fingers looked more ethnic than dirty to me.

Well, the defense team successfully ended the day with a confusing "penis pic" for the jury to mull over for a few days.

Hopefully the jurors are smart enough to understand that 2 dirty pics on a damaged hard drive are not enough evidence to acquit Jodi for first degree murder.

Too bad Juan can't make a collage of all the dirty pics, and show them side by side with the mortal injuries Travis suffered. Then ask if those dirty pics justify butchering a human being like that.

Wasn't there a problem with LE seeing a virus on a computer?

I also wonder if Jodi had the program you can use to track where other have gone by keystrokes.

I completely disagree, Travis had writings and was in the process of writing a book, if nothing else that could have been used just to preserve his writings....that's what I would have done if he were my friend.

His blog with his book entries is still intact. Maybe his friends and family used that as a decision to let his website go. I have no idea what was on his site, it could have just been PPL (pre-paid legal) stuff.

His writings seem to still be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member