The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

I have read it and seen the footage. But is he ignoring it because he actually believes she is alive or because he CHOOSES to ignore it knowing she is dead?

Smelling the stain is very different than someone telling him the DNA of rotting flesh and fluid in the car matched that of Caylee. The only way to ignore that is to believe that the entire LE and labs are setting them up and framing their daughter.

I think George knows and knew the very day he smelled that trunk that she is dead, he has made comments alluding to this several times..but I think George is easily swayed and his wife will not ALLOW him to publicly say she is dead or even say it in her presence.

the A's more than anything do not want to give the public and LE the satisfaction of admitting she is dead. no way.
He would have seen what was on the outside of that bag, too. George knows. There is no doubt that he knows. So ignoring it is exactly what he is doing so they can keep up the pretense in order to promote reasonable doubt.

If my granddaughter were missing and LE found the remains months later and didn't tell me... I'd be HIGHLY P-O'D. Wouldn't you?? That's lawsuit city right there.

Actually, it's the City of "G and C are not the next of kin and therefore have to be told absolutely nothing". LE has to notify next of kin, ie. mother and father of the deceased. In this case father is not known, so they would only have to inform her mother, casey, that her body was found. The A's could be pizzed all they want, it would get them nowhere, they are not Caylee's legal next of kin.

So what do you think the stain was found in the trunk that George found first and that LE subsequently did intricate testing on?!

I understand that. I think you guys are getting upset for no reason. I just don't remember any results coming out on that stain. I may be wrong but I never read that they matched her DNA and found her blood in the car. I only read about the hair and air.

It was all in the media. I feel since you are missing a lot of the facts in this case, you might want to go back to a lot of the early threads here and read them.

Then it should be no problem finding one of those media reports on Google, yet I cant.

I think it is best for you not to be rude. Not sure why you are so angry. I have a blog where I write about this case in detail and I may have missed the reports about finding blood and fluid, however there is no need for you to get so upset.

I personally have never read anything like that. sorry that upset you so.

It did not upset me and I am certainly not angry. I apologize if I sounded rude to you, but some of these things have been so discussed so many times it does get annoying trying to explain what has been discussed in detail here on other threads. It was not meant to offend you.

I don't remember them ever saying that it was blood specifically Chilly, I only understood it to be a stain..but then they talked of the way they knew the position of the body, that alone leads me to believe there was either blood or bodily fluids that have been tested, we just haven't seen those reports yet.
I agree that there may not be a link directly stating blood and tissue, but I almost know with certainty she didn't weigh enough to make a huge imprint that would lead them to say they knew the position her body was in.

I have heard talking heads say there is not DNA in all of the fluids, ie if it is from the purge stage would not be DNA testable in it. I have not found that stated from a credible source and I have done a ton of searching. DNA is not in feces, and obviously purge expelled via the rectum where most of it exits would have feces, but most of the sites also say it would have blood in it and we all know DNA has blood in it so I am throughly confused by the claim that purge is not a DNA source.

As far as a pressure imprint, 35 lbs of dead weight could leave an imprint. Someone used a duraflame box as a 35 lb weight comparision, left for 3 days a duraflame box would imprint some carpet. They also may be seeing the outline of her body with a blacklight.

What do I *think* it is, purge from the corpse of Caylee Anthony.

What have we seen it confirmed to be? Haven't seen anything confirming the source of the stain. Maybe I missed something from a legitimate source, but to my knowledge it *could* be anything.

If they have blood and tissue they would have DNA that is not dependent on deducing that it could only come from Casey or Caylee and we know one of them is alive. Keep in mind the protesters and the CHAOS around this case, Casey being out on bond because they couldn't go to a grand jury with the evidence in hand yet. If they had blood source DNA this would have been shut down earlier and with much less drama, chaos and debate.

:clap: Thanks impatient!

I understand that. I think you guys are getting upset for no reason. I just don't remember any results coming out on that stain. I may be wrong but I never read that they matched her DNA and found her blood in the car. I only read about the hair and air.

I don't think anyone is getting upset at all. If you read GA's statements there is a lot about the stain.

Fair enough. But slowing down or halting a search after a reasonable period of time is alot different than REFUSING to investigate a "live" tip lead. The evidence would have to be pretty convincing for them to do that.

LE has evidence of Caylee's death in the death band and the air samples. They could not continue to investigate tips of a live Caylee while at the same time charging Casey with murder. Imagine how the defense could use that at trial.

I do not remember ever seeing where tissue and blood were found either. I know that LP said there was, and it may have been speculated by media that there was, but I have never seen a definitive answer. I really think that those items were found and were tested or are being tested, but does anyone have a link to where it specifically says these things were found???

He would have seen what was on the outside of that bag, too. George knows. There is no doubt that he knows. So ignoring it is exactly what he is doing so they can keep up the pretense in order to promote reasonable doubt.

It makes no sense though that George should have seen these tissue samples on the outside of this fluid covered maggot filled bag, but Simon who also knows what a dead body smells like and knows these raving lunatics are talking about a missing family member picked the bag up and threw it away and didn't call LE until he saw Caylee missing on the news. Either this was a distinctive crime scene with blood, fluid, tissue and maggots or it wasn't.

RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED

No, he hasn't, but if he attempts to return to Florida to continue his search, LE will force him to take it there immediately. LE believes he planted those beads at the base of the tree where the old beads and cross were originally found. There is an insider belief that he will never take that LD test, ergo he will never return to Orloando to search. It will be interesting to see what actually occurs in the future.

*respectfully snipped and bolded by me*
How do you know LE suspects LP of planting those things?

It did not upset me and I am certainly not angry. I apologize if I sounded rude to you, but some of these things have been so discussed so many times it does get annoying trying to explain what has been discussed in detail here on other threads. It was not meant to offend you.

I got scared for a minute. To be fair though - I do remember the media saying they MAY have found bodily fluid in the car due to the stain and that it was going to be tested. That they got information from a source that said they could even tell the position of the body, however - I think it was the media and not actual fact. It wasn't in the documents either.

i always wondered what came of the stain myself and am waiting to hear about the stain and maggots.

I have heard talking heads say there is not DNA in all of the fluids, ie if it is from the purge stage would not be DNA testable in it. I have not found that stated from a credible source and I have done a ton of searching. DNA is not in feces, and obviously purge expelled via the rectum where most of it exits would have feces, but most of the sites also say it would have blood in it and we all know DNA has blood in it so I am throughly confused by the claim that purge is not a DNA source.

As far as a pressure imprint, 35 lbs of dead weight could leave an imprint. Someone used a duraflame box as a 35 lb weight comparision, left for 3 days a duraflame box would imprint some carpet. They also may be seeing the outline of her body with a blacklight.

That is certainly interesting...A box compared to a body, especially if the car is being driven, there is no way the body to stay in the same position long enough., that I would have to really think about, but then never thought of the blacklight either.

You guys I have not read this thread but am getting complaints..so if you are guilty of something..please fix it. Otherwise be nice!

I can't speak to the blood and tissue findings but on page 17/2287 here:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

it talks about the investigator and CSI team member opening the bag and finding flies and maggots. From what I understand from some of our forensics people, the maggots can reveal DNA and all sorts of chemical info. Maybe if they have maggots, the blood and tissue are not quite as vital?

I think it is best for you not to be rude. Not sure why you are so angry. I have a blog where I write about this case in detail and I may have missed the reports about finding blood and fluid, however there is no need for you to get so upset.

I personally have never read anything like that. sorry that upset you so.
Turbo isn't being rude. It is just frustrating to us who have followed the case from day 31 and to have people insist we go back to dig through all the threads to find their answers...when they were here and read them just like we did. We are tired of spending our time looking up things we have already covered to prove or disprove their points.

You will not find any final results on the items mentioned above because LE is not going to release those except at trial. Again, if it is part of the ongoing investigation or things that will be used as direct evidence against Casey...we are not going to see it in the doc dumps.

Remember when George was screaming at that young man in his yard.He said"the grandaughter [meant body I think] in the back of the car is not my grandaughter!" He was acknowledging decomp,just not Caylee's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendara

I don't think anyone is getting upset at all. If you read GA's statements there is a lot about the stain.

I know what George said, but I am looking for fact not speculation. If the stain is a bodily fluid stain and they matched it to caylee it would have been in the reports. Why would they keep that close to the vest? She is in jail her trial begins in a month.

Maybe they are keeping it from the media, but Casey, her lawyer and the A's must know.

That is certainly interesting...A box compared to a body, especially if the car is being driven, there is no way the body to stay in the same position long enough., that I would have to really think about, but then never thought of the blacklight either.

The body would be inanimate, no muscles moving, in some stage of rigor and or decay. IE...35 lbs. would lay still.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigg7457
Back