The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

Here's the problem i'm having with this. If this info was in fact true, then the A's would have to have been told. Am I correct in this? Why is JB continuing to hang the balance of his defense on the fact that they believe Caylee is alive? It's a precarious defense as is with what we know, if there is more, it's a ridiculous defense!!!

We don't know that they haven't been told. They have a different agenda to keep searching in my opinion and that is money. If you notice Baez is throwing out some other things now, like manic depressive and adoption. I believe they have given up on the "zg defense."

Next.........to answer your question about the Anthony's "having" to be told. As best I can find in Florida law, ONLY the parents have to be told and if one of them is under charges pertaining to the child, they don't even have to do that.
There is nothing which requires the grandparents ANY rights to be told.

So if LE has proof (like the body, part of the body) more than the one hair with the death band why take the DP off the table?
If it's overwhelming why wouldn't the jury be given the choice of the DP?

This is just my opinion. If I were given the opportunity to decide on whether someone faced the DP or LWOP, and I had the evidence to back up their crime. The first thing I would do is go back to the jail house visits. Casey wants to go home, and IMHO, she doesn't like jail food, she doesn't like being alone..seeing her miserable it what the ultimate punishment is..I personally think that the SA office may see it the same way. I don't think it has anything to do with what they do or don't have, its more of which way would punish Casey worse.

How could I know this was discussed early on if it wasn't?! How did this come out and I am the only one who could possibly have seen it?! GMAB! I am not going to research it for you.

You are certainly not the only one who saw it or talked about it. The info is out there if someone wants to find it.

I have a difficult time believing LE would tell LP about finding decomposing tissue yet not tell him that there was no pizza. Actually, I don't see why they'd tell him anything at all.

He did know there was NO pizza. He said it early on. When one has contacts in LE, one has information. If you remember the FBI guy said "you could take LP's word to the bank."

He has tight ties with LE and he has the information. I just wish he would share more of it. LOL

I have to believe that if Caylee's remains were found the family would be told.I think we would know .What would be the point of keeping that a secret from everyone? LE has said they have forensic evidence that Caylee is dead. I suspect they have more of the testing back and it's more conclusive.
The A's choose not to acknowledge the evidence.

Just because the family was told.....doesn't mean they would believe it. As long as they keep searching for a live Caylee, they can keep getting donations in. The leeches (KFN & NLH) that have jumped on the sinking A's ship want everyone to believe that Caylee is alive and well........somewhere. The longer these 2 orgs. can keep her being alive, the better it is for their coffers also.

I recall that there was speculation that the stain found in the trunk could be blood, but nothing I can find says that it was confirmed. Please someone direct me to the place in the released information where it's said that blood was found in the trunk. I would think that is information that even the most determined "Caylee is alive" people could not ignore.

Why is this posted like it is new info?

I feel if they have this info it would have been shared with the family and there is no way that the A's would still be looking for a live Caylee if they were told her skin tissue or organ tissue was found in the trunk. Unless of course they are insane. IMHO

Clearly they are, so...:eek:

I recall that their was speculation that the stain found in the trunk could be blood, but nothing I can find says that it was confirmed. Please someone direct me to the place in the released information where it's said that blood was found in the trunk. I would think that is information that even the most determined "Caylee is alive" people could not ignore.
If they can ignore Caylee's hair with a death band...they can pretty much ignore the rest. Add things up and you can only come to one conclusion. 2 + 2 do indeed = 4 every single time. (When people refuse to use common sense, we can't make them see the logical side of anything, imo.)

You can take this with a grain of salt if you so wish. I talked with LP via phone to discuss forensic psycholinguistics being used when KC is being interviewed. LP son is getting his PHD in psycholinguistics in ottawa canada. After we shared our experiences in this area LP stated the LE know where her body is and possibly ( just conjecture not fact ) may have the body or parts. There was more to our conversation but nothing that changes the fact that there was foul play against this child.

WHAT?? This is an awful lot of information. If true, this is indeed a bombshell. When did you speak with LP? Before or after he said he would return to continue his search for Caylee? LE obviously doesn;t have much respect for LP... why would he be privy to this information... that LE knows where the body is? Why hasn't he mentioned this particular bombshell on NG? Talking about tissue on a bag is one thing. Talking about "the body has been located" is completely different. LP loves to throw bombshells. Why would he hold this one back? Doesn't make sense.

So if LE has proof (like the body, part of the body) more than the one hair with the death band why take the DP off the table?

That was my question too, Daydreamer!

It may be because they don't know how it was done and they don't have the body to prove it was cruel.

I have a difficult time believing LE would tell LP about finding decomposing tissue yet not tell him that there was no pizza. Actually, I don't see why they'd tell him anything at all.

Three cheers for Chilly Willy. ITA. :dance:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for asking this question!

Was wondering myself where the bag was "thrown" and if it was indeed retrieved.

Obviously haven't read all of the comments, though.

If they can ignore Caylee's hair with a death band...they can pretty much ignore the rest. Add things up and you can only come to one conclusion. 2 + 2 do indeed = 4 every single time.

Cindy said that was "just science" and called the Body Farm hocus pocus. This is coming from a nurse!
Can we expect a jury to to add 2+2? I hope so but it's not a given.

RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED

Has he (LP) taken that lie detector test yet?

No, he hasn't, but if he attempts to return to Florida to continue his search, LE will force him to take it there immediately. LE believes he planted those beads at the base of the tree where the old beads and cross were originally found. There is an insider belief that he will never take that LD test, ergo he will never return to Orloando to search. It will be interesting to see what actually occurs in the future.

I have no fixed opinion; my belief in LP has fluctuated wildly ever since he first appeared on the scene to bond Casey out.

I will say it frustrates me that he doles out his information so slowly, like tossing bread crumbs to the starving (us). LOL

Cindy said that was "just science" and called the Body Farm hocus pocus. This is coming from a nurse!
Can we expect a jury to to add 2+2? I hope so but it's not a given.

Yes but a death band on hair and air samples can maybe seem like hocus pocus to some, but if they told her they actually had tissue and samples from her body - do you think they would disregard that?

Air and hair maybe - but an actual piece of fluid from her body is much more than experimental science - it is DNA fact.

When the jury sees the totality of all the evidence, their logical brains will see that Caylee is deceased with no doubt just as 12 plus people on the Grand Jury did when they served up the indictment against Casey for First Degree Murder charge along with Manslaughter with Aggravating Circumstances.

Yes but a death band on hair and air samples can maybe seem like hocus pocus to some, but if they told her they actually had tissue and samples from her body - do you think they would disregard that?

Air and hair maybe - but an actual piece of fluid from her body is much more than experimental science - it is DNA fact.

I agree, there is no disputing evidence like blood and tissue. Blood found in the trunk would be HUGE, yet I can find nothing on Google saying blood was found in trunk. :waitasec:

Either in the forensics reports or could it be LE is holding that incriminating evidence close to the vest? Would they be allowed to do that? Legal eagles, puleeze.

If my granddaughter were missing and LE found the remains months later and didn't tell me... I'd be HIGHLY P-O'D. Wouldn't you?? That's lawsuit city right there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2
Back