The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

There is a bottle that appears to be sticking out of the bag to the right. I can make out a letter P on it but cannot match it to anything on the list. Can anyone else?

White trash bag w/ blue handles w/ misc. items
1. Empty Coca Cola cherry can 12oz with num #2145.
2. Empty Coca Cola Classic can 12oz with num #22502.
3. Empty Milwaukee's "Best Light" beer can #C7019e.
4. Empty Sprite can 12oz with # 16090RA.
5. Empty circular metal box of "Copenhagen Tobacco" with num # SLN8178.
6. One (1) hair pin; three (3) plastic tie wraps
7. Empty "Dr. Peppe" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 2239E505168X.
8. Empty "Pepsi" can 12oz proof of purchasenum # 1608RF01238.
9. Empty "Sprite" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 16090RA.
10. Empty "Mountain Dew" 12oz proof of purchase num # 2122E504248X.
11. Empty "Oscar Mayer" plastic container 8oz proof of purchase num # 447001090.
12. Empty small "Crystal Light' container num # 249554.
13. Empty "Crystal Light" bottle 16oz with brown liquid proof purchase num # 430093911.
14. Bottle of "Kiwi's Sport Cleaner 5.5oz proof of purchase num # 3160024701.
15. Empty bottle of "Arm & Hammer" 80oz proof of purchase num #33200090430.
16. Empty bottle of "Crystal Light Soft Drink Mix" 80z proof of purchase num #4300095033.
17. Empty black container "Anchor".
18. Empty and broken pizza box "Pizza a Symbol of Quality".
19. Empty carton of "Cherry Coke" 12 packs proof of purchase num# 490003103.
20. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 10.3oz with napkin attach on it with exp day ll/Feb/09.
21. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 12oz proof of purchasenum # 2100065893.
22. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 9Aoz proof of purchase num # 210065643.
23. Empty pack of "Parliament Lights" proof of purchase num # 2820019008.
24. Empty pack of "Marlboro" num # 283022.
25. Empty pack of "Trident Splash" proof of purchase num # 1254667123.
26. Two empty aluminum wraps of "Velveeta" cheese sauce.
27. Piece of fabric that said "L G G made in Honduras of USA fabric".
28. White plastic hanger broken.
29. Piece of paper wrapper "Italian bread" "Roma" with a napkin attach to it.
30. Document "Full Sail" orientation & registration.
31. Three receipts.
32. Document dated on May 9, 2008.
33. Four air freshener sheets.
34. Five napkins.
35. Plastic wrapper of "Stouffer's" garlic chicken proof of purchase num # 1380045214.
36. Three small pieces of plastic wrapper.
37. Three pieces of aluminum foil.

- snipped - Bold and red by me.

Number 14 bothers me a little. This is a shoe cleaner used to restore "the appearance of newer or lightly soiled sport shoes..." http://www.kiwishoeproducts.com/product_p/284.htm

Could KC have purchased this product to remove residue, mud or debris from the bottom of a special pair of shoes?

Number 33 - "air freshener sheets." Could this have been "dryer sheets?" I don't think I have ever heard of air freshener sheets? Unless they are those little trees you hang from your car mirror?

In any case, LE had 'freshening the air' on their mind. I wonder if these sheets (or whatever) were purchased to stifle the smell in the car?

Sorry if these items have been discussed further up - I have not gone through all of the posts on this thread. If so, I am very sorry for the repeat.

Number 14 bothers me a little. This is a shoe cleaner used to restore "the appearance of newer or lightly soiled sport shoes..." http://www.kiwishoeproducts.com/product_p/284.htm

Could KC have purchased this product to remove residue, mud or debris from the bottom of a special pair of shoes?

Number 33 - "air freshener sheets." Could this have been "dryer sheets?" I don't think I have ever heard of air freshener sheets? Unless they are those little trees you hang from your car mirror?

In any case, LE had 'freshening the air' on their mind. I wonder if these sheets (or whatever) were purchased to stifle the smell in the car?

Sorry if these items have been discussed further up - I have not gone through all of the posts on this thread. If so, I am very sorry for the repeat.

I think so.

LE asked Tony about the "sneaker cleaner" when they interviewed him. He said he didn't think the shoe cleaner container was empty. (I think that means the last time Tony used it there was lots of cleaner in the container and he wouldn't have expected it to be thrown away.)

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lazaro Tony.090808.pdf Pages 45 & 46

Where are the paper towels we now know about that had decomp on them listed? Are they the Number 33 - air freshener sheets? Or am I getting my bags all mixed up?

I don't see Casey as an avid "sneaker" wearer - wasn't she more the flip flops, strappy sandals kind of girl? And, if she wanted to remove soil or dirt from the soles of shoes, wouldn't regular soap and water have worked well? I'm not understanding the purpose of the sneaker cleaner.

There is a bottle that appears to be sticking out of the bag to the right. I can make out a letter P on it but cannot match it to anything on the list. Can anyone else?

I noticed that too. Expecting Unicorns and I briefly discussed that today on the backyard thread.....

It is not the Crystal Light bottle in the evidence photos of all the trash sorted from the bag. And you are right, there is a letter P on it, and the label is a different/lighter color than the CL bottle. skygirl posted that the photo of the bag may have been taken when the bag was inside the dumpster. If so, EU pointed out that the bottle could have been behind the bag and resting on something behind it. ?? If the photo was taken w/ the bag resting on the ground, then how that bottle figures in I don't know. ?? But to answer your question, I couldn't match it to anything on the list either. Anyone else? What say you?

Bumping this thread to encourage using it to explore the pic of the bag from LE's camera 7/16. I believe the pic was taken before LE retrieved the bag out of the dumpster @ Johnson's Tow Yard ~9:50PM after a few hours earlier Simon surmised that it was the source of the odor emanating from the Pontiac trunk when he & George opened it @ the towyard and Simon tossed it out. This is the bag that is detailed in the forensics report as having the following items (thanks to JWG for the list :thumb:)

White trash bag w/ blue handles w/ misc. items
1. Empty Coca Cola cherry can 12oz with num #2145.
2. Empty Coca Cola Classic can 12oz with num #22502.
3. Empty Milwaukee's "Best Light" beer can #C7019e.
4. Empty Sprite can 12oz with # 16090RA.
5. Empty circular metal box of "Copenhagen Tobacco" with num # SLN8178.
6. One (1) hair pin; three (3) plastic tie wraps
7. Empty "Dr. Peppe" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 2239E505168X.
8. Empty "Pepsi" can 12oz proof of purchasenum # 1608RF01238.
9. Empty "Sprite" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 16090RA.
10. Empty "Mountain Dew" 12oz proof of purchase num # 2122E504248X.
11. Empty "Oscar Mayer" plastic container 8oz proof of purchase num # 447001090.
12. Empty small "Crystal Light' container num # 249554.
13. Empty "Crystal Light" bottle 16oz with brown liquid proof purchase num # 430093911.
14. Bottle of "Kiwi's Sport Cleaner 5.5oz proof of purchase num # 3160024701.
15. Empty bottle of "Arm & Hammer" 80oz proof of purchase num #33200090430.
16. Empty bottle of "Crystal Light Soft Drink Mix" 80z proof of purchase num #4300095033.
17. Empty black container "Anchor".
18. Empty and broken pizza box "Pizza a Symbol of Quality".
19. Empty carton of "Cherry Coke" 12 packs proof of purchase num# 490003103.
20. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 10.3oz with napkin attach on it with exp day ll/Feb/09.
21. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 12oz proof of purchasenum # 2100065893.
22. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 9Aoz proof of purchase num # 210065643.
23. Empty pack of "Parliament Lights" proof of purchase num # 2820019008.
24. Empty pack of "Marlboro" num # 283022.
25. Empty pack of "Trident Splash" proof of purchase num # 1254667123.
26. Two empty aluminum wraps of "Velveeta" cheese sauce.
27. Piece of fabric that said "L G G made in Honduras of USA fabric".
28. White plastic hanger broken.
29. Piece of paper wrapper "Italian bread" "Roma" with a napkin attach to it.
30. Document "Full Sail" orientation & registration.
31. Three receipts.
32. Document dated on May 9, 2008.
33. Four air freshener sheets.
34. Five napkins.
35. Plastic wrapper of "Stouffer's" garlic chicken proof of purchase num # 1380045214.
36. Three small pieces of plastic wrapper.
37. Three pieces of aluminum foil.

Seeing thoughts discussed on what caused the reddish stain on one side of the bag in the Photobucket, shovel & backyard threads.

My :twocents:, I agree w/ MsInformed that the stain resulted from the bag contacting the reddish sludge (maybe rust, pizza sauce, etc.) that appears to me to be present in the bottom of the dumpster.

Discuss....:)

oadlef.jpg

could it be on the inside of the bag?.....like old food waste :)

could it be on the inside of the bag?.....like old food waste :)

At first I thought it might be some of that red mulch inside of the bag. But after reading other posts I have to agree that it's probably something on the outside. Besides, the pics of the garbage don't show any signs of stains or appear to have been wet and then dried out (like the pizza box). Just a guess, though.

I noticed that too. Expecting Unicorns and I briefly discussed that today on the backyard thread.....

It is not the Crystal Light bottle in the evidence photos of all the trash sorted from the bag. And you are right, there is a letter P on it, and the label is a different/lighter color than the CL bottle. skygirl posted that the photo of the bag may have been taken when the bag was inside the dumpster. If so, EU pointed out that the bottle could have been behind the bag and resting on something behind it. ?? If the photo was taken w/ the bag resting on the ground, then how that bottle figures in I don't know. ?? But to answer your question, I couldn't match it to anything on the list either. Anyone else? What say you?

IMHO, the top of the trash bag is cinched and the bottle that is visible is behind the bag laying on the floor of the dumpster. IOW...the bottle is prolly not associated w/ the bag or the case.

What is that orange-ish stain on the lower right corner of the picture? Could the bag have been laying in that and it transferred when they turned it over to snap the photo?

I don't even want to speculate on what it might be.

What is that orange-ish stain on the lower right corner of the picture? Could the bag have been laying in that and it transferred when they turned it over to snap the photo?

I don't even want to speculate on what it might be.

wet rust and dumster goo

I don't see Casey as an avid "sneaker" wearer - wasn't she more the flip flops, strappy sandals kind of girl? And, if she wanted to remove soil or dirt from the soles of shoes, wouldn't regular soap and water have worked well? I'm not understanding the purpose of the sneaker cleaner.

Friends and family claimed she was an avid jogger (of course, after all that has transpired, that lil fact could be a figment too)

guys im new to this so here goes. i swear in looking at the pics of the crime scene that i saw a picture that looked a lot like fabric softener sheets. if i find it can i post a link to the picture here?

guys im new to this so here goes. i swear in looking at the pics of the crime scene that i saw a picture that looked a lot like fabric softener sheets. if i find it can i post a link to the picture here?

please do!:)

Well, of course, belle3. :)

Only thing that comes to my mind with this kinduv appeareance were pieces of a pull-up IIRC.

I think that I remember from a TL interview that it was one of his roommates or friends sneaker cleaner. I can't remember who Clint, Cameron or someone else trying to keep the sneaker clean for the DJ job's I think. I could be wrong just going from memory and reading this somewhere.

I think that I remember from a TL interview that it was one of his roommates or friends sneaker cleaner. I can't remember who Clint, Cameron or someone else trying to keep the sneaker clean for the DJ job's I think. I could be wrong just going from memory and reading this somewhere.
On page 45 & 46 of Tony's September 8 interview, Tony says the cleaner was Clint's, that it came from his apartment and that he didn't think it was empty.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lazaro%20%20Tony.090808.pdf

I'm not sure that knowing the cleaner was Clint's would have prevented Casey from using it.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set7/indexGallery.htm

okay so its the 1st pic in the second row.

and in the 11th or 12th row of pics they focus on this one branch sticking out of the ground. Is it possible that that is what she borrowed shovel for to place this branch there as an identifying marker. idk just wondering here

just wondering if anyone took a looe at the pic to see if they thought it might be a fabric softener sheet

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back