Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest Posters:

Please keep this thread on-topic: "Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm...."

As STEADFAST put it in the first post: "This thread is for small details of the case that strike you as hinky, odd, intriguing, contradictory, underappreciated, too coincidental, too random, etc."

Thanks!

Hoppy

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsro...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The witness has her meeting with a couple in their late thirties on Christmas Day, and the video showed one online posting on the 24th saying that she was excited to start her new life - this is the first I have seen this posting -- has anyone else seen this internet posting? The video shows it on MS --

hmm I wonder who the younger male is --
Thanks concernedmomarizona!

What would LE have to do to get the records of all customers who stayed at that hotel on Christmas day? Maybe she simply met an innocent couple who felt for her being alone with a baby on Christmas? It seems that contacting each person who stayed there at that time might turn up some kind of detail that would help. I wonder if the mid-20's man worked at the hotel.

ETA: Sorry if this has already been covered, but did that hotel offer a breakfast buffet with room?

I think so, but don't hold me to that.

That's just one of those little things that makes me go hmmmm.....Why would someone from Arizona wrap Gabriel in what looks like a blanket with the lone star.

i found this alittle interesting

http://babyselling.com/bryn/2008/01/14/

has this has been found already

Can someone please help me research this or let me know if it has been covered yet? i have found this womans fb page and others associated with this article.i gives a big insight into things i didnt know really was going on and this could be what EJ had turned to?

I have wondered about a regilious group protecting them also... and Tammi's fb message to Pray for Gabriel... who was that message written for....I found some references to a church in SA from Tammi FB friends

In addition to the church in SA, I believe there are some personal connections to churchs in Tn and KY that gospel recording artists are connected to.

I believe also that somewhere in volumes of reading material about Fay Yagers 'underground' there were references to the evangelical fundamentalist churches participation in hiding people in custody cases.

It is very interesting in a "things that make you go hmmm..." kind of way that the more "prayerful" people who post on Tammi's own sites tend to comfort HER with comments about God taking care of Gabriel now. I used to follow with a msg to them (before I was deleted, haha) that if they were sincere about that, they might want to post a message of comfort and encouragement on Gabiel's family's site too. Never saw it happen. Hmmmm......

Can someone please help me research this or let me know if it has been covered yet? i have found this womans fb page and others associated with this article.i gives a big insight into things i didnt know really was going on and this could be what EJ had turned to?

One thing that made me go hmmmm... the state of conception was mentioned. In an article about Elizabeth's life, it was mentioned that Gabriel was conceived in Arkansas. I thought that a little odd someone would mention that in an article in that way.

One thing that made me go hmmmm... the state of conception was mentioned. In an article about Elizabeth's life, it was mentioned that Gabriel was conceived in Arkansas. I thought that a little odd someone would mention that in an article in that way.

thanks i didnt even noice that...hmmm

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsro...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The witness has her meeting with a couple in their late thirties on Christmas Day, and the video showed one online posting on the 24th saying that she was excited to start her new life - this is the first I have seen this posting -- has anyone else seen this internet posting? The video shows it on MS --

hmm I wonder who the younger male is --
Thanks concernedmomarizona!

I didn't see that 12/24 posting on MS, but it was obvious she had posted something about a "new life," because one of her friends posted a comment on her page--"tell me about your new life!" or something similar--right about that same time.

I am thinking that Ej threw her copy of the adoption documents away..Hence part of the text to Logan. I think POI's purchased another matching car seat. TS would not want the car seats not to match. EJ had G in a bigger car seat, not the infant one. Hence, her comment of they brought the wrong size carseat...But, TS had the infant one. I also think, this couple is holding G for the SMiths until things calm down. With them selling so many things, who knows, maybe they were planning to move the business to another location or open one at another location where G is. TS seems the type not to give up. What she wants is what she gets...Just a theory..What about swiss bank accounts.....

I am thinking that Ej threw her copy of the adoption documents away..Hence part of the text to Logan. I think POI's purchased another matching car seat. TS would not want the car seats not to match. EJ had G in a bigger car seat, not the infant one. Hence, her comment of they brought the wrong size carseat...But, TS had the infant one. I also think, this couple is holding G for the SMiths until things calm down. With them selling so many things, who knows, maybe they were planning to move the business to another location or open one at another location where G is. TS seems the type not to give up. What she wants is what she gets...Just a theory..What about swiss bank accounts.....

I was thinking about Swiss accounts too...and wire money transfers, and Cayman banks. There are so many possibilities to hide money.

here is a HHMMMMMM- Tammi is selling a sink posted on the 18th of Dec. (right before EJ left) Is that because she is trying to get money to give to EJ?? The Smiths have plenty of money, but if they had given EJ a large amount of money say $500.00 (just so happens that is the amount she is asking for a $2000.00 sink) then it might raise a flag,LE could trace the bank withdraws, but this way it is untraceable cash??

From Tammis FB~~
http://www.facebook.com//profile.ph...p?pid=558954&id=1585061919&fbid=1228661528404

I do hope LE has the sink now as there may have been a more sinister reason for selliing it. moo

I have not read the entire thread so excuse me if this has been posted....but TS on Nany Grace tonight made me go hhhhhhhmmmmmm BIG TIME when all of a sudden she mentions that EJ supposedly told her during the alleged phone call to look at 3 PEOPLE that are out of the country?...did I hear that right?...as more news comes out she just thinks she's slick to weave it into her lies?....I am getting more and more hopeful that gabe is alive.I think he is in Mexico.

I have not read the entire thread so excuse me if this has been posted....but TS on Nany Grace tonight made me go hhhhhhhmmmmmm BIG TIME when all of a sudden she mentions that EJ supposedly told her during the alleged phone call to look at 3 PEOPLE that are out of the country?...did I hear that right?...as more news comes out she just thinks she's slick to weave it into her lies?....I am getting more and more hopeful that gabe is alive.I think he is in Mexico.

What she said was, there are 3 people out of the country that she is concerned about or something like that. We discussed this in the NG thread.

Thing that makes me go hmmm....tonight is:

Why if LE have an eyewitness to these 3 people did they not give out more info on their description or even a sketch? Do you think LE is bluffing hoping to get someone to come forward with a confession or are they that close?

Thing that makes me go hmmm....tonight is:

Why if LE have an eyewitness to these 3 people did they not give out more info on their description or even a sketch? Do you think LE is bluffing hoping to get someone to come forward with a confession or are they that close?

I have really started to wonder if they're close. If these people are with Gabriel, out of the country, wouldn't it take law enforcement some time to get things in place? They couldn't just barge into another country, right? I don't know. Grasping at straws. They said they would be ready to talk this week....well they need to! Like yesterday!

The hmmm to me is how TS has never mentioned this part of the call about EJ saying look at 3 people that are out of the country, Until today when we find out that the LE have a witness that is saying 3 people seen with EJ, a Big Hmmmm,

http://www.kpho.com/news/22407233/detail.html

This kind of activity is usually reserved for campaign headquarters, but the urgency here is much more important than election wins and losses. The McQuearys are in a desperate search for one of their own.

"He's part of us, we want him back," said Sandy Peters, Gabriel's Great Aunt.

I didn't know that LM had an aunt with the same name as TPS (middle). Is that her maiden name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane