Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hmmm to me is how TS has never mentioned this part of the call about EJ saying look at 3 people that are out of the country, Until today when we find out that the LE have a witness that is saying 3 people seen with EJ, a Big Hmmmm,

The Monday after the last phone call that EJ had with TS, TS was on FB, and she is on my friends list... anyway I had just read the newspaper article about her phone call when she signed on... so I "im'ed" her and ask her what the phone call was about because the news cilp was so short and she had mentioned it was almost a 30 min call. she had told me that EJ was "fixtated" on 3 people from out of the country that had messaged her on FB. I asked her if that made sence to her cause how did EJ see her FB page or messages cause last I checked she was in jail and she didnt have access to FB. TS said it was because when she went to the jail to visit her she told her it was a nationwide search????? I have been bothered by this since then, I did let proper people know after I thought about it all day at work, and I have been checking out all her friends on her page since ( there is alot of them ) looking for who it could have been that she was refering to. there are people from Mexico that fit discription the EJ gave to TS but who knows:waitasec:

Gabriels great aunt Sandy Peters maiden name is Woodard...just a coincidence that her married name is Peters! She is Logans aunt.

okay, where do I post this? lol. We were discussing at some point about a cell phone with internet, right? Had we decided if she had that or not? Look at this clip from the video posted yesterday by Yami. At 12 seconds you can see EJ posted at 1am, Dec 24th from a cell phone (there's a cell phone image).

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsro...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

EJathotel.jpg

Also, with regards to that video looking at EJ's myspace...wouldn't you have to be EJ's friend to see all that? So....who might the friend be that would have sent that to Yami? The same friend who might have suggested to Yami that there was a mystery couple and a mexican??? Hmmmmm. TS? Sneaky...but not the sharpest tool in the shed.

okay, where do I post this? lol. We were discussing at some point about a cell phone with internet, right? Had we decided if she had that or not? Look at this clip from the video posted yesterday by Yami. At 12 seconds you can see EJ posted at 1am, Dec 24th from a cell phone (there's a cell phone image).

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsro...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

EJathotel.jpg

Good catch! I think there was discussion about a phone or an IPOD touch which can connect via wifi. Regardless...LE should be able to see the IP address of where this posted from and I believe trace it back to the device if it's a phone, or the IP address of the hotel if it's wifi.

The hotel has free Wifi, and Apple iPod or iTouch has an app for internet use (someone said here). There was a charger for one found when they found EJ, no phone. TS bought an apple iPod just before EJ left from Ebay (we found this). Then, when EJ disappears, there are mysterious "pings" from her phone heading through Victoria, TX and toward Mexico. Of course, TS has family in Victoria. Mexico would suggest Mexicans. And when the media interviewed TS and JS, they mentioned Victoria, TX, and JS nudges TS...as if..."see, it did work." Then, yesterday, suddenly this friend of TS in San Antonio does a story, has the friends' view of EJ's Myspace, and mentions a Mexican in the company of EJ along with a younger couple than TS and JS???? Weird!!!

The Smith's "possibly" gave her a phone, a GPS, a carseat...and connections I'm sure! All signs lead to them, and they try to deflect it all back to EJ. I wish we could get them 2 in a room alone and see the catfight.

I still believe that not just the baby but also even the cellphone could change hands (and coincidentally I think it could be that each travels in different directions) to throw everyone off track. The anonymity required to pull off an illegal/unregistered placement might require cellphone going to Victoria, EJ changing back and forth to hotels, baby going a completely different direction. If EJ were kept a little out of the loop so che can't talk because she doesn't know, their plan is close to working. Tammi is impossible not to suspect. I even think her shady cousin, Craig Cherry, has a role that's probably larger than having his name on paternity papers as a possible dad to Gabriel. He has faced charges for assuming the identity of others before and also has altered auto plates... If you were hiding something, you could easily be involved in both activities. Or maybe he is just in it for the business but I think he he could have ferried cell phones, EJ, TS, GPSs and even Gabriel to one of the hand-offs. I hope they are talking to him.

I also heard the name Cheryl mentioned as the name EJ thought the woman had (adoptive couple). Has anyone heard if traditional adoption sites have been searched for a couple who became desparate enough to go the illegal route?

I still believe that not just the baby but also even the cellphone could change hands (and coincidentally I think it could be that each travels in different directions) to throw everyone off track. The anonymity required to pull off an illegal/unregistered placement might require cellphone going to Victoria, EJ changing back and forth to hotels, baby going a completely different direction. If EJ were kept a little out of the loop so che can't talk because she doesn't know, their plan is close to working. Tammi is impossible not to suspect. I even think her shady cousin, Craig Cherry, has a role that's probably larger than having his name on paternity papers as a possible dad to Gabriel. He has faced charges for assuming the identity of others before and also has altered auto plates... If you were hiding something, you could easily be involved in both activities. Or maybe he is just in it for the business but I think he he could have ferried cell phones, EJ, TS, GPSs and even Gabriel to one of the hand-offs. I hope they are talking to him.

I also heard the name Cheryl mentioned as the name EJ thought the woman had (adoptive couple). Has anyone heard if traditional adoption sites have been searched for a couple who became desparate enough to go the illegal route?

I feel the same. If you were going to hide a baby in the US, you would want the trail to lead away from him. So, the cell phone through Victoria (sneaky but smart) and headed to Mexico, then EJ heads East, leaving the car behind. So, Gabriel would have been taken North or West (back to AZ or CA maybe, as "H"s dad days). I also think that CC needs to be looked at very very closely.

Anyone want to sleuth with me? Can I post names of people? I want to see if anyone can make a connection to any of these people?

Also, with regards to that video looking at EJ's myspace...wouldn't you have to be EJ's friend to see all that? So....who might the friend be that would have sent that to Yami? The same friend who might have suggested to Yami that there was a mystery couple and a mexican??? Hmmmmm. TS? Sneaky...but not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Yes, EJ's status and mood are private on Myspace. To the best of my knowledge, you would have to her friend or have her password. I have tried other option to see them myself.

EJathotel.jpg

FWIW, when I update on FB from my iPod Touch, it shows the cell phone image there. I don't know if it's the same for MS because I don't really use MS. If it's the same, she could be using the MS app on her Touch. Maybe someone else knows. If not, I may try it out later just to see. Even if it was done that way, LE should have the IP address.

BREAKING NEWS FROM KFYI.COM
I subscribe to their texts and it says: Arrest made in missing Baby Gabriel case. Stay with KFYI for more details.

So...the reporter has these pages? How did she get them??

I feel the same. If you were going to hide a baby in the US, you would want the trail to lead away from him. So, the cell phone through Victoria (sneaky but smart) and headed to Mexico, then EJ heads East, leaving the car behind. So, Gabriel would have been taken North or West (back to AZ or CA maybe, as "H"s dad days). I also think that CC needs to be looked at very very closely.

Anyone want to sleuth with me? Can I post names of people? I want to see if anyone can make a connection to any of these people?

Be careful of the name posting! Some here might have started looking at CC, so maybe you can work with them.

With so much going on in the household...and now TS being arrested, I hope some family member get's "H" out of there. Maybe her own father......

I hope Jack is next. I wonder how Tammi is going to like the restrictions or if she will bail out? I hope HER bail is set very high also. I wonder what Elizabeth's reactions will be to this news!

blessings to Logan on his journey today and meeting with Armes tonight! He must be smiling at this news, what a gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz