Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so much going on in the household...and now TS being arrested, I hope some family member get's "H" out of there. Maybe her own father......

Yes, I hope so too. I hope this helps TW or his relatives get custody even if temporary for now.

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078&article=6733156

Snip: Tempe Police Lieutenant Mike Horn tells 1200 WOAI News, Smith, 37 has been charged with Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference, Custodial Interference and Forgery. Those are all Class four felonies.

YES YES YES!!!! Now let's get Gabriel HOME! :woohoo: I've felt LE had been letting her dig her own grave w/ the media. Now, there's a bombshell for Miss Nancy!

Be careful of the name posting! Some here might have started looking at CC, so maybe you can work with them.

Thanks. I wasn't looking at CC, but some family/friends with one of TS's many names *advertiser censored***. Found possible connections I wanted to ask for help with in Van Ormy, TX (18 miles from the Tornado bus station), and also in Chandler, AZ, just 3 miles from the Walmart mentioned earlier. One of these people lives in TX, and has a picture of himslef holding a baby (lanscape looks like AZ). The pic is too small to see if it could be Gabe...but who knows. I sent it in anyway. Thanks again, I certainly don't come here to cause trouble, there's enough trouble by the name of TS for this whole world!

DO the S have contact in Sedona, Arizona? I have been holding this one in. She needed to get arrested before I said anything. Also, I have sent flyers to multiple places there. I hope they find G soon!!

FWIW, when I update on FB from my iPod Touch, it shows the cell phone image there. I don't know if it's the same for MS because I don't really use MS. If it's the same, she could be using the MS app on her Touch. Maybe someone else knows. If not, I may try it out later just to see. Even if it was done that way, LE should have the IP address.

The IP address will be whatever free wifi was being picked up if it's an ITouch. Since it was 1:00am, it was most likely from the room and would pick up the hotel's IP. But it would be interesting if it picked up an IP from somewhere else.

Phone's have web browsing capabilitites too I believe. Never use mine to access internet so I'm not sure how that works. Doesn't that get charged right to you? I don't think there has to be free wifi for that so I don't know what IP address would be picked up. Can you access the internet on a pay as you go phone or do you have to have an account that can be billed for internet use?

NEed HelP!! There is a girl on JS myspace page. She is 5' 3' in her thirties, thin, works for TS and has what looks like to be blondish hair. She has a hand band on. SHe is the only one who is not a celebrity in the top friends Can someone check it out. I came acrossed her last night and this feeling came over me. I believe she is on TS facebook and G fan page that TS did. I can't remember her name. You will recognize her face..I am at work and do not have access to FB or MYspace.

NEed HelP!! There is a girl on JS myspace page. She is 5' 3' in her thirties, thin, works for TS and has what looks like to be blondish hair. She has a hand band on. SHe is the only one who is not a celebrity in the top friends Can someone check it out. I came acrossed her last night and this feeling came over me. I believe she is on TS facebook and G fan page that TS did. I can't remember her name. You will recognize her face..I am at work and do not have access to FB or MYspace.

You mean "B", Tammi's sister? She says she is 5'1"

DO the S have contact in Sedona, Arizona? I have been holding this one in. She needed to get arrested before I said anything. Also, I have sent flyers to multiple places there. I hope they find G soon!!

Hummmmm.."D"...what you thinking ? Or can you say???

Thanks. I wasn't looking at CC, but some family/friends with one of TS's many names *advertiser censored***. Found possible connections I wanted to ask for help with in Van Ormy, TX (18 miles from the Tornado bus station), and also in Chandler, AZ, just 3 miles from the Walmart mentioned earlier. One of these people lives in TX, and has a picture of himslef holding a baby (lanscape looks like AZ). The pic is too small to see if it could be Gabe...but who knows. I sent it in anyway. Thanks again, I certainly don't come here to cause trouble, there's enough trouble by the name of TS for this whole world!

Nice digging! I'm glad you sent it in - did you send it to Logan so he can give it to his PI also?

Nice digging! I'm glad you sent it in - did you send it to Logan so he can give it to his PI also?

I didn't send it to LM, because I wanted to see if I could find a solid familly connection. Interesting too, with that name search in TX, there is a spanish name as well, and a hispanic family. I hate to send anyone on wild goose chases, so I hesitate sending it to them.

Can't say now...Need more proof.

Bean...asked on the tips thread that LM was intereted in anything we could find about a Gospel Rescue Mission in Tuscon. Isn't Sedona not far from there ? My sister lives in Tuscon and she took us to Sedona, and it didn't seem that far away...

Almost 4 hours apart, but Sedona is 2 hours from Scottsdale.

Scottsdale is in the middle of the two...GOtta go to a meeting....be back soon.

Yes---Oops I meant 5 1.. She looks young for her age.

Yes, she does... that's what I thought too. Not sure if that is a recent pic though? Is there other info about her you wanted?

Her pics used to be public and I looked at them. Interesting, I'm not sure who the hispanic family is that she seems to be so connected to (at least, I think they are hispanic, when I went back to look I couldn't review them). Although I don't think that means much.

On a myspace page of someone else in her top friends, she was telling someone that she misses them......Where is she????? LE need to find out!!

WTH!!! WHy aren't the LE asking the person who bought her laptop to bring it to them??? THIs is a missing persons case. I cannot see someone not returning it for review. IF she was in contact with someone in San ANtonio, I can almost guarantee you it would be on there.

I would really like to see EJ's face now, when she learns TS is right there with her. I know TS won't crack, I'm sure she won't, but I don't doubt that she can't stop yacking...even behind bars. So, I hope she yacks the right info to lead to Gabriel. That, or EJ will realize the gig is up and give some info.
I doubt either will give an inch though....I just really wish they would. I guess now that TS isn't running around anymore, maybe people will start with the tips again and the PI's, LE and FBI will find our little guy.

ETA: Couldnt' they put them in cells near enough to talk, but not whisper? They would definitely get into it and at least EJ, in her rage would spill something more. Especially when she finds out TS set her up (at least in EJ's mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads