AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Everything seems so fishy to me. The 3 hour phone call has always been a red flag for me. They both had affairs. Marriage on the rocks. Autistic teenager. Was KP need help that night? Really does LE have phone transcripts? That would clear up allot of this. JMOO

Thank you! I was a bit confused when she said "we" were at restaurant, but I am just now finishing up the podcast. I'm sure I'll have more questions when I'm done. I'm very intrigued by this case. Sebastian looks so similar to Kyron Horman who went missing very near to my house years ago, so this case has grabbed my attention.
BBM
I thought the same thing!!!

And now even more searchers are pulling out because of safety concerns. I just do not understand what the h is going on here. If I’m this frustrated, I can only imagine how this poor baby’s family feels. This is just getting ridiculous.

Since Sebastian was seen taking out the trash that night and then was never seen (on camera) again, I wonder if neighbors cameras would/could pick up light underneath (or on the top of) the garage doors in the overnight hours. Sunrise was at 6:20 am. map
With the distance between the homes and the garage doors facing the side of their neighbor’s home, not the street; I would be surprised if the light showed up. They also have flood lights over the garage doors that are supposed to be on 24/7, if they are on I would think they would mask any light from under or over the garage doors.

With the distance between the homes and the garage doors facing the side of their neighbor’s home, not the street; I would be surprised if the light showed up. They also have flood lights over the garage doors that are supposed to be on 24/7, if they are on I would think they would mask any light from under or over the garage doors.
They also appear to have garage windows on the front of the house.

Last edited:
I do wonder if it is possible that SR, like many other teenagers with autism according to Spectrum News, experienced difficulty sleeping that night or developed recent habit of waking up at night or in the early morning? Perhaps in an attempt to self-soothe SR began wandering outside the Proudfoot home, previously? Perhaps preferring the choice of going outdoors so that he could access fresh air and avoid disturbing his sleeping mother and stepfather, Sebastian would access the front door or his bedroom window in his attempt to wander or explore around the outside of the house for a little while and then return safely without anyone ever knowing? If possible, I wonder if what made this time different is he wandered too far, lost track of where he was or became overwhelmed by the darkness of the area at the time further leading to him become lost?

Though this thought cannot fully explain why he hasn’t been found I wonder if he drifted further away or could have become lost due to the darkness of the sky at that hour or being drawn to landmarks or sites that were even further apart? For example, Child Mind Institute and National Autistic Society mention that children and teens who wander from home may be drawn to parks, bodies of water, trains, highways, small enclosed structures where they can seek comfort and familiar sites or buildings where they often feel safe or like to explore.

In addition, perhaps the darkness in the area at the time could also prevent his new habit from being discovered or detected previously on neighbors cameras too?

Perhaps due to Seth having more safety precautions like reviewing directions to find his way home if he were to get lost or safety discussions about wandering itself acted as prevention mechanisms by causing SR to be less likely to exhibit this same habit or behavior in his father’s home?

The case of Sebastian Rogers also reminds of that of Joey Peterson. Joey Peterson was a beloved 16 years-old Wyoming native who, like SR, also had autism. on the morning of November 10th Joey Peterson wandered away from home during a heavy snowstorm. He was last seen wearing a sweatshirt and pajama pants. Search and rescue efforts to locate and reunite Peterson with his family were called off after 10 days. Tragically, his remains were found 5 months later within a field prairie field of tall grass 4 miles away from where he was last seen by family members, who though still grieved the loss of their beloved son were still grateful to have him finally returned to them.

Just a thought or MOO or speculation. Sorry if this was mentioned before.

Last edited:
I do wonder if it is possible that SR, like many other teenagers with autism according to Spectrum News, experienced difficulty sleeping that night or developed recent habit of waking up at night or in the early morning? Perhaps in an attempt to self-soothe SR began wandering outside the Proudfoot home, previously? Perhaps preferring the choice of going outdoors so that he could access fresh air and avoid disturbing his sleeping mother and stepfather, Sebastian would access the front door or his bedroom window in his attempt to wander or explore around the outside of the house for a little while and then return safely without anyone ever knowing? If possible, I wonder if what made this time different is he wandered too far, lost track of where he was or became overwhelmed by the darkness of the area at the time further leading to him become lost?

Though this thought cannot fully explain why he hasn’t been found I wonder if he drifted further away or could have become lost due to the darkness of the sky at that hour or being drawn to landmarks or sites that were even further apart? For example, Child Mind Institute and National Autistic Society mention that children and teens who wander from home may be drawn to parks, bodies of water, trains, highways, small enclosed structures where they can seek comfort and their familiar sites or buildings that they feel safe or can explore.

In addition, perhaps the darkness in the area at the time could also prevent his new habit from being discovered or detected previously on neighbors cameras too?

Perhaps due to Seth having more safety precautions like reviewing directions to find his way home or discussions about wandering SR was less likely to exhibit this habit or behavior in his father’s home?

The case of Sebastian Rogers also reminds of that of Joey Peterson. Joey Peterson was a beloved 16 years-old Wyoming native who, like SR, also had autism. on the morning of November 10th Joey Peterson wandered away from home during a heavy snowstorm. He was last seen wearing a sweatshirt and pajama pants. Search and rescue efforts to locate and reunite Peterson with his family were called off after 10 days. Tragically, his remains were found 5 months later within a field prairie field of tall grass 4 miles away from where he was last seen by family members, who though still grieved the loss of their beloved son were still grateful to have him finally returned to them.

Just a thought or MOO or speculation. Sorry if this was mentioned before.

I think anything is possible even being lured out. I just feel they need to think outside the box. There is too much tunnel vision blaming family on both sides. I feel something is missing in this case besides SR. jmo.

Heather Cohen, the private investigator Sebastian’s father brought on to work the case, said there was a lot of “turmoil surrounding Sebastian” and called attention to December and January, saying they are key months for investigators to study.

“We know that Chris Proudfoot was in the middle of a custody battle with his ex-wife. We know that the daughter did visit over Christmas break. We know that Sebastian was with Seth during that time,” she said.

Cohen also referenced “some talk” about Chris leaving Katie, alluding to what she called “trouble in paradise.”

“I feel that that probably had something to do with Sebastian,” Cohen said. “To me, these are all things that need to be considered.”

“If he overheard a conversation between Chris and Katie, where Chris is saying he can’t deal with it anymore? He’s out. Whatever, you know, that could have been an occasion for Sebastian to just leave.”

The recent interview with KP on Patrol Live is difficult to analyze and is bothering me. I wish they had placed photos of Sebastian to the side for the whole time KP was talking. Her demeanor and voice were calm, almost peacefuL and poised. I can’t quite put my finger on why, but I felt there was a disconnect when she was talking about her missing son. There was no urgency, no desperation. Sebastian’s been missing for 8 weeks, not 8 years.

The only rational explanation for KP to me is that she knows he’s alive and has been secreted away.

Maybe she was/still/ hopefully planning to leave CP and this is part of the plan.
The Madalina Cojocari case springs to mind.

Seth's a talker and an open book. CPs appears aggressive and people seem to have him pegged. But KP is kinda a bump on a log, a mystery, soft spoken. No inkling of what sort of mom she is. She wasn’t keen on Sebastian going to live at his dads and CP had to talk her round. She didn’t want him to go, why though? Cause she adored him, couldn’t be without him, or was it a control mechanism? We just don’t know enough, or anything about her.

All JMO

This evening the bridge at Memorial Park in Hendersonville will be lit up in his favorite color, green, to bring light to the darkness, create a safe path home for him, and show support for his family.

After lighting the bridge, organizers say there will be 2 minutes and 26 seconds of silence to reflect the date of his disappearance, February 26th. Community members will stand together in silent prayer in hopes of continued guidance and strength to move forward with the search in the midst of heartbreak.

Unfortunately, not much has changed with the investigation into Sebastian's disappearance. Light the Path will start at 7:30 p.m. at Memorial Park.

Heather Cohen, the private investigator Sebastian’s father brought on to work the case, said there was a lot of “turmoil surrounding Sebastian” and called attention to December and January, saying they are key months for investigators to study.

“We know that Chris Proudfoot was in the middle of a custody battle with his ex-wife. We know that the daughter did visit over Christmas break. We know that Sebastian was with Seth during that time,” she said.

Cohen also referenced “some talk” about Chris leaving Katie, alluding to what she called “trouble in paradise.”

“I feel that that probably had something to do with Sebastian,” Cohen said. “To me, these are all things that need to be considered.”

“If he overheard a conversation between Chris and Katie, where Chris is saying he can’t deal with it anymore? He’s out. Whatever, you know, that could have been an occasion for Sebastian to just leave.”
This makes sense. I could see them being on the phone that long if they were having a fight. If he overheard and thought it was his fault he could have walked out. After that something bad probably happened. He may have fell into something in the dark or someone bad saw him and picked him up. I don't believe KP sent him away without shoes but that would be the best scenario. Jmo

Does anyone have any information about this case? Or is anyone able to find out anything to help? A 14 year old Autistic boy has been missing over 2 months without a trace. This is in Sumner county TN. The law enforcement has not come up with any leads which have been released to the public. His real father has now had to hire a private investigator. I have recently signed a petition to get the FBI involved because they will not so far, due to no evidence of a crime actually being committed. I have never been involved in anything like web sleuthing although I am a criminal justice student so I know a bit about the laws around here. This case really hits close to home for me not only because it is so close to where I live but my son is also on the Spectrum. I hope that anyone who finds an interest in this case can find out more information and hopefully bring this boy home to his father.

This is my community. They have the dogs, quads. drones, helicopters, airplanes out looking for him. I think he was noticed missing when mom went to get him up from school and that was over 24 hours ago. I cannot imagine him hiding
still.

Thread #1
Thread #2
This is my community as well. I am constantly watching and hoping for some good news. After 2 months I worry that will not happen. I joined this group hoping someone would know of some way to help bring him home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain
Back