TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, believe09. The possible tower bounces can be defined by thorough investigation (though I sure wish providers would find a way to make it easier!)

My frustration is now with other devices that ping- and why the jeep is not focused on. :banghead:

It is times like this when I wish LE would do a little leak, lol, so we can decide what direction to head!!!! I have to assume they have vehicle/GPS pings. They have to. We know that they were available at one time, but we dont know how long they are kept.

I am certain at least Gail's siblings have the answer to that question-they have been amazing.

It is times like this when I wish LE would do a little leak, lol, so we can decide what direction to head!!!! I have to assume they have vehicle/GPS pings. They have to. We know that they were available at one time, but we dont know how long they are kept.

I am certain at least Gail's siblings have the answer to that question-they have been amazing.

I think that's a safe assumption to make (and you know what I think about assumptions!)

Not that I really want to throw more pings into this ping nightmare- but it would certainly help by locating where the jeep- or anything in it- last pinged; and if it matches up with any phones involved.

But without any pings of any kind being released - with the exception of the brief statement by Diane about the north base - there's nothing we can do that I can see, except to make guesses.

Personally, I'm leaving it to SMPD and HCSO - and their use of the facilities offered to them by the TBI and FBI - to determine where the phone and Jeep were, and to set up searches when they determine it's the right time to do so.

Meanwhile, I'm doing the only thing I can think of, which is to keep tweeting out Gail's Jeep info, in hopes that someone my spot it, or remember having spotted it, and call in to LE.

Em - Thanks for the tour of PC/BF. Wow...those videos of Prentice Cooper/Big Fork are not areas that a woman is going to go in to alone, especially when under stress, imo!

You're welcome. I found those videos somewhat disturbing knowing they were filmed about two months after Gail disappeared.. Watching them and just wondering.. How frightened was she IF CC really saw her looking like a "Deer In Headlights" being held against her will that Saturday afternoon/early evening? Where is Gail? Is she in that forest somewhere?

IIRC..Didn't CC claim she last saw Gail around 6:00 pm on that Saturday?

Traveling back home yesterday, crossing the Olgaiti Bridge, the AT@T ballfield is on the left and BCBS now sits up on Cameron Hill on the right...I can't pass over the Tennesse River and that bridge w/o thinking about Gail and what happened to her... BTW..The DoubleTree and the others hotels mentioned are visible on the left from that location too.. Thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach..
I could't help but think IF Gail was being held captive somewhere in Prentice Cooper around 6:00 pm, how convenient for MP to be attending a Lookouts game that evening with the children...
I didn't attend any hometown games this season but IIRC night games usually start around 7:15 and the crowd could start filing in around 6:00 pm depending on what promotions are being offered for that night... I'm guessing he and the children were enroute to the ballfied or perhaps even there around 6:00 pm when Gail may have been seen in PC looking scared and frightened...Sad sad situation for Gail and her two children...JMHO

You're welcome. I found those videos somewhat disturbing knowing they were filmed about two months after Gail disappeared.. Watching them and just wondering.. How frightened was she IF CC really saw her looking like a "Deer In Headlights" being held against her will that Saturday afternoon/early evening? Where is Gail? Is she in that forest somewhere?

IIRC..Didn't CC claim she last saw Gail around 6:00 pm on that Saturday?

Traveling back home yesterday, crossing the Olgaiti Bridge, the AT@T ballfield is on the left and BCBS now sits up on Cameron Hill on the right...I can't pass over the Tennesse River and that bridge w/o thinking about Gail and what happened to her... BTW..The DoubleTree and the others hotels mentioned are visible on the left from that location too.. Thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach..
I could't help but think IF Gail was being held captive somewhere in Prentice Cooper around 6:00 pm, how convenient for MP to be attending a Lookouts game that evening with the children...
I didn't attend any hometown games this season but IIRC night games usually start around 7:15 and the crowd could start filing in around 6:00 pm depending on what promotions are being offered for that night... I'm guessing he and the children were enroute to the ballfied or perhaps even there around 6:00 pm when Gail may have been seen in PC looking scared and frightened...Sad sad situation for Gail and her two children...JMHO

BBM

New Possible Sighting Of The Missing Signal Mountain Mother Gail Palmgren
http://260169-web1.wdef.com/news/ne..._signal_mountain_mother_gail_palmgren/06/2011
WDEF – June 13, 2011 – 6:07pm

between 4:00 and 6:30 at Insurance Rock in the Big Fork Road area on Signal Mountain

Another article:

Witness Says She Saw Gail Palmgren On Remote Signal Trail At Time She Disappeared
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203258.asp
Chattanoogan – posted June 13, 2011

Where was MP post game until Monday ....That is a great deal of unaccounted for time. IMHO. I for one would like to know where MP says he was during that period of time, and if MP has anyone who can vouch for his story with regards to his whereabouts during that timespan.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:twocents:

I'm pretty sure that Arlene D stated that she called and spoke with him at home on Sunday. I have no doubt she can tell you what time that was. We also know from either Arlene D or you that Matt took the children and got cell phones for them on Sunday. If you've shopped for a cell phone, you know that takes a while. Getting them for two kids HAS to be time consuming. That accounts for a couple of chunks of time. I think that Diane N. talked to him on Monday, and possibly even Sunday. Not positive if she called the home phone, but she would know.

BBM

New Possible Sighting Of The Missing Signal Mountain Mother Gail Palmgren
http://260169-web1.wdef.com/news/ne..._signal_mountain_mother_gail_palmgren/06/2011
WDEF – June 13, 2011 – 6:07pm

between 4:00 and 6:30 at Insurance Rock in the Big Fork Road area on Signal Mountain

Another article:

Witness Says She Saw Gail Palmgren On Remote Signal Trail At Time She Disappeared
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203258.asp
Chattanoogan – posted June 13, 2011

Thanks for the corrected time....IMO..How even more convenient for him IF CC is claiming she last saw Gail at 6:30 pm..JMHO

Thanks for the corrected time....IMO..How even more convenient for him IF CC is claiming she last saw Gail at 6:30 pm..JMHO

I wasn't correcting, I was confirming the time you gave. The times seem to be approximate. In another article, it says 'around dusk'.

I'm pretty sure that Arlene D stated that she called and spoke with him at home on Sunday. I have no doubt she can tell you what time that was. We also know from either Arlene D or you that Matt took the children and got cell phones for them on Sunday. If you've shopped for a cell phone, you know that takes a while. Getting them for two kids HAS to be time consuming. That accounts for a couple of chunks of time. I think that Diane N. talked to him on Monday, and possibly even Sunday. Not positive if she called the home phone, but she would know.

Just wondering do you know IF he purchased another phone for himself at that time...Also, was a telephone provided to him by BCBS? Did he have two phones?

Well, for me right now this is what I'm going to believe about the cell phone pings until we get better information:

There is no Sprint tower near Wal-mart. There is a Sprint tower Northwest of the mountain. The other Sprint towers are far (Chattanooga). May be possible to triangulate but might be difficult.

There is a Verizon tower near Wal-Mart. The other 2 Verizon towers are closer to the mountain and more spread out around it. I am tending to believe right now that Gail had Verizon and that her phone pinged off of the tower near Wal-Mart. Using that ping data they were able to triangulate via the other towers and determine that Gail's phone was off the north base of the mountain when it pinged from the Wal-mart tower. This is the only way I can reconcile the discrepancy in a way that makes sense with the location of the towers. Additionally, this is consistent with DN saying that the ping led LE to an area along the north base of the mountain.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_202911.asp

:twocents:MP given notice of Administrative leave by BCBS of TN ~ date unknown
Notice of Administrative Leave from BCBS of TN to Press was made on May 17, 2011
Notice of Termination ~ Letter of Termination was received by MP, according to his attorney's on Monday June 6, 2011
Announcement of Termination was made to Press on June 7, 2011
:twocents:

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/17/matthew-palmgren-leave-bluecross-job-attorney-says/

published on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011 in TFP

Matthew Palmgren on leave from BlueCross job, attorney says
by Staff Report

"Matthew Palmgren, the husband of a Signal Mountain woman who has been missing since April 30, has been put on administrative leave with pay by his employer, BlueCross Blue Shield of Tennessee, Palmgren’s attorney said today."

:twocents:So that would mean that MP reportedly got (at least) a new phone number for himself BEFORE he and TH were placed on Administrative Leave (as reported by MP's attorney's at the May 17th Press Conference). That says to me (IMO) that MP replaced (or added a new) phone BEFORE he received notice that he would be placed on Admin. Leave at BCBSofTN. :twocents: IMO ~ That tells me that MP got a new #, not to replace the BCBS cell phone he was about to loose, we don't know when MP was made aware that he was being put on leave. Reason for needing new # ... many I am sure.:twocents:

Husband Of Missing Signal Mountain Woman Is Fired By BlueCross
Hammond Says It Is "Highly Unusual" That Gail Palmgren's Jeep Not Yet Spotted

posted June 7, 2011 in The Chattanoogan

"Matt and Gail Palmgren
The husband of a missing Signal Mountain woman has been fired by BlueCross BlueShield from a high-ranking position.
Attorney Bryan Hoss confirmed that Matthew C. Palmgren, Pharm D., received a termination letter on Monday afternoon.
He had earlier been placed on administrative leave with pay."

Monday afternoon date for TERMINATION of employment at BCBS of TN would have been June 6th 2011.

Hope you don't mind me jumping off of your post in a slightly different direction here, confused!

Do we know if this 'new' phone scenario involved transferring data from other phones, such as contact lists, pictures, etc? TIA.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/17/matthew-palmgren-leave-bluecross-job-attorney-says/

published on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011 in TFP

Matthew Palmgren on leave from BlueCross job, attorney says
by Staff Report

"Matthew Palmgren, the husband of a Signal Mountain woman who has been missing since April 30, has been put on administrative leave with pay by his employer, BlueCross Blue Shield of Tennessee, Palmgren’s attorney said today."

:twocents:So that would mean that MP reportedly got (at least) a new phone number for himself BEFORE he and TH were placed on Administrative Leave (as reported by MP's attorney's at the May 17th Press Conference). That says to me (IMO) that MP replaced (or added a new) phone BEFORE he received notice that he would be placed on Admin. Leave at BCBSofTN. :twocents: IMO ~ That tells me that MP got a new #, not to replace the BCBS cell phone he was about to loose, as he was not made aware that he was being put on leave until May 16th (article says MP received the letter from BCBS on Monday May 16th). Reason for needing new # ... many I am sure.:twocents:

Is that the right article link? I don't see where it says he got a letter on Monday May 16.

Just wondering do you know IF he purchased another phone for himself at that time...Also, was a telephone provided to him by BCBS? Did he have two phones?

I haven't heard anything about him getting a new phone at that time. I don't know how many phones he has or had and who provided them. I only know of one number, but he could have others, many people do. As for that Sunday, I only recall hearing that the children got new phones.

Oriah, from earlier discussions here and other places, we have been told that Matt got his son a new phone, replacing the previous one. I have no idea if info was transfered from one to the other, but would assume so, as we were told that he kept the same phone number, just got a new phone. Matt also got his daughter her first cell phone, so there would not have been a number or info to transfer, unless of course they could transfer her brother or father's contacts, etc. into hers. Hope that helps.

published Tuesday, May 17th, 2011
Missing woman search continues for Gail Palmgren

Matthew Palmgren, who changed his cellphone number since last week

http://www.tfponline.com/news/2011/may/17/missing-woman-search-continues-gail-palmgren/

The article below is dated Tuesday June 7, 2011.. According to Davis' statement he was terminated by letter on Monday, June 6, 2011..

Do we know IF he was actually terminated before he received the letter? According to the link you posted he changed his number about three weeks before he ever received the letter of termination from BCBS...

I did hear (from what I would refer to as a very reliable source) he was required to pay back BCBS the money the company had spent for him to attend the conference he never attended...

Matthew Palmgren was let go from his job Monday afternoon through a letter, said Lee Davis, a defense attorney, who is representing Palmgren.http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jun/07/chattanooga-husband-missing-woman-fired-bluecross-/?news

If we are going to start posting what we've heard from what we consider to be reliable sources, without any links or naming those sources, then I have a WHOLE lot to post!

If we are going to start posting what we've heard from what we consider to be reliable sources, without any links or naming those sources, then I have a WHOLE lot to post!

No, me first BeanE! Me first!

Wasn't going to post this, because originally I thought it was a large framed woman... but now other articles are saying a small framed woman. However, it is a white woman who has been there for a length of time. So I thought I would put it here just in case. I assume that it would be the wrong direction to have been from TN... but what do I know.

Woman's body recovered from Mississippi River

http://www.winonadailynews.com/news/local/article_caba889a-c1d6-11e0-b964-001cc4c03286.html

http://www.myjournalcourier.com/news/body-34482-county-calhoun.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member