TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaa.. Not badly decomposed the article just said that "searchers found two decomposing bodies in a shallow grave".. IMO as much as I would like to believe that Adrienne was not murdered but rather just died of an asthmatic reaction I truly don't believe that to be the case.. The words from the affidavit keeping playing in my mind that state "both JB and AB suffered serious bodily harm as a result of their removal".. That IMO makes it sound as tho they were actually intentionally caused the serious bodily harm..jmo, tho!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Wouldn't the young girl who is dead by his hand have been the one who is most likely to be his child? Just trying to sort things out.

No, Adrienne (the 14yo) definitely is the bio child of MJ. Alexandria could possibly have been AM's child if it is true he dated JoAnn right before she got together with GB (approx. 12 yrs ago). MJ says Alexandria is his too, though. Gary Bain adopted them after he and JB married and they took on his last name. Then they had Kyliyah together a few yrs later.

I think if he thought any of the children were his it would be the middle child, not the oldest one.
I don't for a second believe he was going to traffic them or anything of the sort. He spend a lot of time with them, babysitting, etc. I think he was "pissed" they were moving away. Maybe he thought he could convince the mother to run off with him and the children but she refused?

No, Adrienne (the 14yo) definitely is the bio child of MJ. Alexandria could possibly have been his child if it is true he dated JoAnn right before she got together with GB (approx. 12 yrs ago). MJ says Alexandria is his too, though. Gary Bain adopted them after he and JB married and they took on his last name. Then they had Kyliyah together a few yrs later.

Thank you! This has really been bothering me. I understand the parentage for sure now. AM is claiming Alexandria "could of been his" and that because "he is obviously claiming to 'someone' he was still having an affair with the girl's Mom, Kyliyah is his as well."

Just trying to get in his head. Appreciate the help!

It was the 14yo who said she was going to dye her hair. I don't think she was up for going with AM, she left her cell phone and all her possessions behind, and she ended up deceased. I think now that might just be a coincidence, although at one time I wondered the same thing.

And left her inhaler, I read. So, so sad.

I think if he though any of the children were his it would be the middle child, not the oldest one.
I don't for a second believe he was going to traffic them or anything of the sort. He spend a lot of time with them, babysitting, etc. I think he was "pissed" they were moving away. Maybe he thought he could convince the mother to run off with him and the children but she refused?

I was going to say that my other theory is that either one or more of the girls is his, or he *thinks* they may be. However, for TOS, I didn't want to start a rumor, etc, especially since NG is saying tonight that Joann wasn't involved with AM at all. I guess only two people know (or knew) for sure if they were involved...

Well I don't think he believed that the older one was his biological child which is probably the reason she ended up dead while the younger two are missing and presumably still alive.

Hard to say, I think. The woman who owns the double-wide the Mayes were renting outside Guntown said that he told people there that all three girls were his biological daughters.

Maybe she misunderstood.

I think it's more likely, though, that he had several different stories that he told to people in different categories of his life, depending on how well that person knew the Bains.

I'm not even certain he really believes any of the girls are his biological daughters.

From reading for days about this, I believe the oldest that was murdered is MJ and he states she is his on his FB page. I think the middle girl is AM. He seemed to favor her on is FB page. And I am not sure about the youngest one. Could be GB's or AM's. But that is jmho.

still think this may be related: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170728&page=5

he had help to start, why not "pick up" help later on?

Good catch and I totally agree. This is the kind of thing desperate maniacs like AM do when they start running out of options.

Hello All,
I have been reading posts for a while and decided to finally join. So here is my first post...
I read in another post that at least one of the daughters mentioned that she was dying her hair. It seems she had some clue a change of appearance was coming up. What are the chances AM and TM had convinced the younger 2 to run away with them? Promise a young kid no rules, no homework, maybe a pony... TM shows up at the house to help AM and the 2 younger kids "escape" and somehow the 14yr old and mom are alerted. Now AM has to take them too. There is also the possibility that the 14 yr old sees the 2 younger leaving with AM and alerts Mom. They both get in JB's car to chase/follow AM and the 2 younger. He pulls over and takes them too. Since they aren't the target and can't be convinced to run away also, they are then killed. He hangs out just long enough to dish out false info to cops and get a feel for their take on the case and then he splits apparently deciding to leave his wife behind.

Obviously speculation, but I am stuck on the hair dying comment and why Mom and 14yr old are killed.

WELCOME!!!!! Excellent first post. It's a good possibility. I think that he may have intended to take the younger two with him and the mom and older sister somehow got in the way. Either in the manner you are suggesting, or possibly, he lured them out with some other means and the mom and older sister, being older, realized quickly that something was wrong and so he felt he had to do something to "contain" them.

He may have told his mom and wife that the younger two were his and they were trying to take the kids farther away from him and he was going to take possession. Then, he could have later told them that things spun out of control and if they didn't help transport the mom and older sister, he would be busted for kidnapping. Kind of a "help me get them to Mississippi and I;m sure I can calm them down and talk them out of pressing charges" thing. (Or they are just evil and agreed to help him take the younger two at whatever cost).

I just watched the video again from Memphis news, and it says they were transported from Tenn. to Miss. in the trailer. So I am thinking the U haul. Not a good place to be on a humid southern day

Right. He could have overpowered the mom and older sister after they threatened to ruin his sordid plans, and then stuffed them in the U-Haul. He could have then told his mom to drive the U-haul with them in the back over state lines so he wouldn't get in trouble, while he transported the younger two in another vehicle.

That's a long enough trip that they could have died from the heat during the ride.

AM had been burning on top of where the bodies were found so the condition of the bodies was not good.

Here is a bit of a timeline

4/27 GB reports family missing
4/27 AM digs graves (according to AM's ex-wife and mother)
4/27 On Friday, the TBI reported that the girls were with Mayes in Mississippi, but there was no evidence that a crime had been committed. (I don't know if this was a phone contact or LE went to the home)
4/30 video of AM at gas station
5/1 Mayes was last seen Tuesday in Guntown, Miss., about 80 miles southeast of the Bains' Tennessee home.

Thank you for this timeline. Very helpful.

I think if he thought any of the children were his it would be the middle child, not the oldest one.

I agree, I don't see trafficking or even molestation as his motive (not anymore, not with his mom and wife in on it, and the rumors of biological ties, how close they were for these kids' entire lives, etc.). But I must admit, I am a bit stumped as to what his actual plan was.

It seems too stupid to believe, but he must have planned from the beginning to kidnap all 4 people, because he enlisted the help of his mom and wife. If he had planned to kidnap just one or two children, he wouldn't have needed their help. So he knew he was going to be kidnapping multiple people and needed assistance. But WTH did he plan to do after that? It all makes no sense!

However, lots of criminals have made very stupid plans that seemed to have no possibility of succeeding. Just because a criminal PLANS, doesn't mean they plan WELL.

I'm not even certain he really believes any of the girls are his biological daughters.

I am certain at this point that he "believed" at least one was his biological child. Alexandria. It could of been pure delusion on his part, but I think he really believed this.

Maybe that is why he stayed so close this family over the years. So he could see "what he thought was his child" grow up. After a time, maybe he became even more delusional and began to think of the other two as his "girls" as well!

Mental illness has ways of manifesting in waysthat no sane person can understand. The move to AZ for the Bain family might of been AM's breaking point! This is were planning on his part might of been involved. Which we know now included at least his Mom and Wife. Could he of convinced these two women? He has been stated to be a smooth talker by more then one person...

Not to say these women aren't responsible for their actions. They should be held accountable fully!

I think it is very, very difficult to turn a relative you love in to the police, knowing that it will end in an arrest for the relative.

For example, it took David Kaczynski a couple weeks to finally go to the FBI with his suspicion that his brother, Ted Kaczynski, wrote the Unabomber's manifesto. He and Ted had not been in close touch for many years but it was still terribly difficult for David to turn his brother in.

In the Kaczynski case, part of David's terrible dilemma was that he knew that his brother could receive the death penalty. He attempted to negotiate with the FBI to take the death penalty off the table before he turned him in and thought the FBI had (David was double crossed).

In other less dramatic cases, relatives have shown the same hesitation. They are caught between two strong forces: the desire to do the right thing and their love of their family member.

Also, I think it's pretty well known that if someone turns themself in, the consequences are often less harsh than if someone else turns them in.

If it were my brother or sister, I hope I would do the right thing. But I can't say for sure I would unless I am placed in that situation.

I do firmly believe, however, that if a perp commits another crime before someone turns them in, the responsibility for that crime is 100% the perpetrator's fault.

Above BBM is where I respectfully disagree WRT to this case, specifically TM.. She was an active participant and her knowledge was of grave importance as two innocent children's lives hung in the balance after her "extremely abusive and controlling husband"(per TM herself) had just murdered JB and her daughter already and this "husband" now still had the other two girls .. Every second in time counted and IMO it absolutely lays blame with TM if those children died as a result of TM's involvement, complicity, knowledge, and non immediate informing of LE.. In fact the coward didn't even inform LE herself.. IMO blame lies greatly with her as well as the perp!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I am certain at this point that he "believed" at least one was his biological child. Alexandria. It could of been pure delusion on his part, but I think he really believed this...

I don't think he was "delusional." Looking at some photos I think there is some resemblance. Of course who really knows without a DNA test, but she also doesn't look much like her older sister, and the only one of three with blue eyes.

I don't think he was "delusional." Looking at some photos I think there is some resemblance. Of course who really knows without a DNA test, but she also doesn't look much like her older sister, and the only one of three with blue eyes.

It has been said that he has claimed all 3 as his daughters. I don't see any resemblence to him. Thank Goodness. Out of seven kids I am the only one with blue eyes. And we all had our DNA done for other reasons and I am definitely my daddy's baby.lol

The vigil at the ballgame was nice..it was shown on WMCTV news cast at 10. Balloons were sent up also.
I actually saw someone I used to know there. Sad to have to see them on such a sad occasion as this.
Please God let these little girls come home safe.

ETA: Mean to say someone that was interviewed at the vigil was someone I knew years ago.

You could be right! Maybe Alex was his..... but at this point it is pure speculation and honestly beside the point. He either caused the death or was a part of the death of her sister and her mother!

It has been said that he has claimed all 3 as his daughters. I don't see any resemblence to him. Thank Goodness. Out of seven kids I am the only one with blue eyes. And we all had our DNA done for other reasons and I am definately my daddy's baby.lol

The article I've seen quoted some neighbor saying he thought one was his child, but even then he was not sure. The blue eyes don't prove anything, but just an observation. I am not sure why he would have wanted to spend all this time with young females unless he believed himself to be a relative to at least one of them. I don't think most males are interested in babysitting.

IMO I frankly don't care what he thought or thinks at this point...I want him caught and I want those girls home safe......delusional, crazy, nutty whatever he is or thought is not important to me....there is no excuse on earth for what he and his helpers have done. We may NEVER know why he did this. Evil is evil any way you cut it.

IMO.:banghead::banghead:

Before, and after being on this site. Would I turn in a relative/family member for murder/child abuse, etc. You bet I would!

Have stated from 1st thread that this was planned, and he has a place for these girls. Not a good place, but a place. That's why no one is yet found. He is emotionally devoid due to his physical circumstance, yet they took him in as he looked like their father. Now (knowing their mom and oldest sister is not there, and whole family is awry) even though they don't wish to think...) At some point his fairy tale (without Mum and older sis) will come true! Hope it's not before they catch this .

If his wife and mother have any clue as to where he might be, I hope they are singing like canaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500