TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

A judge did sign off on a geofence warrant for the Jason Landry case, which really surprised me, but I guess they could have argued that the area/time being so isolated that it would not constitute unreasonable search. That would not apply here though.

Sorry just to sidetrack for a quick moment, but what did the Geofence cell phone data reveal for the Landry case?

And clearly in the video, another room mate had picked up the dog to carry it inside. It does not sit right with me that someone would take the dog that aanother room mate at 3am ish is carrying to keep playing outside with the dog. AND that he was staying up to order Uber Eats. Kids are glued to their phones. They will order it in bed, on the sofa, standing up. An order takes about 30 seconds. You do not 'stay up' to order Uber eats. To me this is looking more and more like a pre-planned event. I am just a bit baffled that he was barefooted. That he had a $20- a week spending allowance (huge red flag that not everything is warm and cozy). Trying to find source docs. to this allowance. The stress of living on a spending allowance of $20- a week would be unbearable.
Updated to note that CH had access to a bank account which he shared with his father, and a debit card. He was not living on $20- per week. His father did say sometimes he would slip him a $20-. Not uncommon for parents to slip kids some spare cash.

This article does mention that dogs were brought in by TEXSAR, but doesn’t mention if they were able to pick up a scent.

The article won’t let me copy and paste, but Randy mentions that Texsar brought in boats, dogs and people. I would love to know what, if anything, the dogs picked up.

Does anyone remember if scent dogs were used to search for Caleb? None of the links I found had that information and I can’t remember…..
@Sundog posted on April 5:

In the Coffindaffer interview with Caleb's father and the family spokesperson posted above, the father also mentioned that the search by LE also included cadaver dogs and bloodhounds (scent dogs) but they didn't hit on anything. The dogs were provided by a local state correctional institution with permission by the Warden.

They did note that some time had passed before they could get the dogs to the apartment complex and by then lots of people had been there walking around, etc., so that may have impacted the search by the dogs

I keep popping in to see if Caleb has been found. I have the same theory as most of you.
It seems like the jury is out on this WS case.
The possibilities that I have seen posted are as below, in what I consider from most likely to least likely
He had planned a rendez vous and and something went terribly wrong.
Death by midadventure,as in he had some sort of accident
He needed to get away for what ever reason, stress, harrassment, etc,, and willingly disappeared. The reason I can not discard this one is the parents saying 'Caleb you are not in trouble'. Why would they say that, if there was not a reason to.
He was abducted by a stranger.
Self harm /suicide
Least likely he was run down by a car, they took his body and hid it somewhere.
Does anyone remember if scent dogs were used to search for Caleb? None of the links I found had that information and I can’t remember…..
That is a great question.

@Sundog posted on April 5:

In the Coffindaffer interview with Caleb's father and the family spokesperson posted above, the father also mentioned that the search by LE also included cadaver dogs and bloodhounds (scent dogs) but they didn't hit on anything. The dogs were provided by a local state correctional institution with permission by the Warden.

They did note that some time had passed before they could get the dogs to the apartment complex and by then lots of people had been there walking around, etc., so that may have impacted the search by the dogs
Thank you very much for finding this!

So neither the scent dogs or cadaver dogs hit on anything…..I’m sure they would have taken the dogs to the bridge and ditch area. Sigh.

It seems like the jury is out on this WS case.
The possibilities that I have seen posted are as below, in what I consider from most likely to least likely
He had planned a rendez vous and and something went terribly wrong.
Death by midadventure,as in he had some sort of accident
He needed to get away for what ever reason, stress, harrassment, etc,, and willingly disappeared. The reason I can not discard this one is the parents saying 'Caleb you are not in trouble'. Why would they say that, if there was not a reason to.
He was abducted by a stranger.
Self harm /suicide
Least likely he was run down by a car, they took his body and hid it somewhere.

That is a great question.
I'm in the camp of the first example.

Thank you very much for finding this!

So neither the scent dogs or cadaver dogs hit on anything…..I’m sure they would have taken the dogs to the bridge and ditch area. Sigh.
Yes, they did take the scent dogs to the bridge and ditch area. Caleb's father was asked that during his interview with Coffindaffer on NewsNation. The dogs did not hit on anything.

Quick question…
At 4:40 mark… does the dad misspeak when he says Caleb was going to work a summer job in Colorado?

I thought we were discussing Alaska.
Around 43 min mark he corrects NG and says Alaska. But I’m not sure if he’s referring to his friend from Colorado?
From my research on other boards and in the FB groups it is Alaska, not Colorado.

Does anyone have a video of his parents’ interview?
I can’t find the original one anywhere. And the NG one I shared upthread feels edited after it was initially posted.
I remember his dad mentioning 20$ allowance and them helping him financially so that he doesn’t have to have a job (just concentrate on school).

What if Caleb came upon an individual/s in the complex, who was up to no good. Like someone breaking into a car. Say he’s walking back to his apartment, see’s what’s going on and confronts them. This actually happened to me once. my bf at the time walked me out to my car, when he opened the car door for me to get in, there was a man inside trying to steal my car stereo. Then all hell broke loose. Luckily my bf got the upper hand. I ran back into the apartment & called 911. Maybe something similar happened to Caleb, but he was overpowered? They could’ve dragged him to a nearby apartment or into another vehicle. It’s a possibility. You don’t really know who you’re neighbors are, especially in those large apartment complexes.
Is Caleb the kind of individual who would do something like that? Just speculating.

1. I don't know what his parents knew about his digital footprint at the time they talked about trouble, Scriptures, coming home, etc.

2. We haven't discussed much about what a hypothetical person might do with (God forbid, but one must acknowledge the possibility) a body in that location. I've been there, but it was 25 years ago and that was obviously not on my mind.

Does anyone have a video of his parents’ interview?
I can’t find the original one anywhere. And the NG one I shared upthread feels edited after it was initially posted.
I remember his dad mentioning 20$ allowance and them helping him financially so that he doesn’t have to have a job (just concentrate on school).
@Zoe posted the info and video here, if this is the one you’re looking for:

Zoe’s post, #314

Quick question…
At 4:40 mark… does the dad misspeak when he says Caleb was going to work a summer job in Colorado?

I thought we were discussing Alaska.
Around 43 min mark he corrects NG and says Alaska. But I’m not sure if he’s referring to his friend from Colorado?
Yes, I believe he meant Alaska. I think he misspoke as he has been speaking about Caleb's friend who lives in Colorado that Caleb was speaking to that night. Must have mixed the two up by accident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back