TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good news, Missie. I am glad that she was found and can perhaps shed even more light on how things were back then. We are fortunate because often this is not the case. Please let her know how thankful to her we are:).

Lion

hi - i just wanted to say that i really admire your courage, MissieMT. i think you are very brave and strong for keeping up the fight for justice for your sister. i know that it is hard to remain strong and positive in a situation like this. i really hope you will receive closure soon, and deanna and your family will be in my prayers. :)

Hi Missie! Throughout the day I was able to read about your sister and your brave search for answers. God bless you with strength and keep you until you find what you need!!!

Hi Missie! Throughout the day I was able to read about your sister and your brave search for answers. God bless you with strength and keep you until you find what you need!!!

Hello Anita, lostwithoutyou, and all caring posters here to support Missie and her family's mission to find Deanna. Once Deanna's first thread here got long, Missie tried to start another thread twice but couldn't post pics on either. So she started a 3rd thread at

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49095

I think she may have meant to close this and another thread where pics could not be posted. There have been some good things going on at the thread that I linked above, and I think Missie would love to read your supportive posts. I PM'd her a bit ago with links to the two open posts that she may have meant to close to let her know. Thanks friends:)

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members